Is nature dude. A fucking paper isn't saying when a woman is ready for adult life. Nature will say.
Unless the paper actually researches the nature to make that assessment?!

Or what is your assessment of sexual maturity in humans?
Post automatically merged:

You don't even know what that word means. Even less NAMELESS
Pedophile = person who is sexually attracted to prebubescent individuals.

If anybody was ever catch you trying to get with a 16 yo in public you'd get jumped, and rightfully so
Sure but i think that would be called ephebophile

Just because you like to make up your own definitions doesn't mean you're not what we're accusing you of.

This is how you know how much of a social reject you truly are. If anybody was ever catch you trying to get with a 16 yo in public you'd get jumped, and rightfully so.
Is not my own definition. Is THE definition. Again you don't even know what you are talking about. You are not prepared for this debate dude.

And no dude. Here in Brazil we have a very smart thing in law called age of consent so I can have relationship with anyone over 13 (not included) years old.

I literally googled that shit and saw pics. If the police raid my house,i will tell them about you.
You only saw cartoon so you are fine.

Unless the paper actually researches the nature to make that assessment?!

Or what is your assessment of sexual maturity in humans?
No it didn't. Turning 18 years old don't magically makes you "available" for sex in nature. Everyone has their own time and it is way earlier. You know pretty well that teenagers are fucking with each other in much younger ages. The paper is just to blame the 18+ who wants to have sex with 18- which is fucking ridiculous since 2 people with 17 would also be considered as pedophiles to each other following the paper "logic".

Pedophile = person who is sexually attracted to prebubescent individuals.
Pre-pubescent and that means people younger than 12 years old. So no one is a pedophile by wanting to dating anyone from 13 and above. There are other names for those people.

Last edited:
What career? Drug dealer?
Stop digging my old posts, fucking stalker.

Is not my own definition. Is THE definition. Again you don't even know what you are talking about. You are not prepared for this debate dude.

And no dude. Here in Brazil we have a very smart thing in law called age of consent so I can have relationship with anyone over 13 (not included) years old.

No it didn't. Turning 18 years old don't magically makes you "available" for sex in nature. Everyone has their own time and it is way earlier. You know pretty well that teenagers are fucking with each other in much younger ages. The paper is just to blame the 18+ who wants to have sex with 18- which is fucking ridiculous since 2 people with 17 would also be considered as pedophiles to each other following the paper "logic".

Pre-pubescent and that means people younger than 12 years old. So no one is a pedophile by wanting to dating anyone from 13 and above. There are other names for those people.
man,shut the fuck up. you are disgusting.

man,shut the fuck up. you are disgusting.
Grow up dude. And educate yourself.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/a...e-sex-marriage-equality-vote-bill-legislation

Thailand is now just one step away to be the third country in Asia to legally recognize Same-Sex Marriage after such plans were introduced last year by government. Only the King can veto now since Thailand is a constitutional monarchy.
That goes for civil marriage right? I don't know why this is so important. What are the benefits of marrying?

Pedophiles have no place in society.
They actually do. In treatment if they didn't commit any crime. Or in jail if they did.

Last edited:

teenagers starting to fuck =/= thats the age for their sexual maturity. puberty is a process, so the start of puberty also =/= sexual maturity.

sexual maturity also has a psychological aspect to it (this is even true for animals that we breed. . .)

i dont know what paper exactly you are talking about though

re-pubescent and that means people younger than 12 years old. So no one is a pedophile by wanting to dating anyone from 13 and above. There are other names for those people.
yeah there are other names for those people, but pedophile is used as an umbrella term for all of those alot by peeps

They actually do. In treatment if they didn't commit any crime. Or in jail if they did.
true

creeps. Weirdos. Degenerates.

Pedophiles have no place in society.
realistically society needs to find some place for them, wherever that is

You can’t just say “they should all be tortured and killed” because unless you’re living in a country like China or North Korea, that’s not really a workable solution.

tbh I don’t think the current form of mass incarceration is really ethical either.

personally feel like it would be nice if we created some sort of prison colony that unsociable people can be exiled to. Kinda like what they did with Australia back in the day.

Last edited:
Stop digging my old posts, fucking stalker.
I found it by chance actually. Nice way to dodge the question tho.
That goes for civil marriage right? I don't know why this is so important. What are the benefits of marrying?
Usually tax benefits, permission to adopt children, legal representation, allowed to visit in hospital etc...
You can’t just say “they should all be tortured and killed”
But I just did ooopsie

Grow up dude. And educate yourself.

You think these pedo jokes are funny? Are you a retard or a straight up a motherfucker?
I found it by chance actually. Nice way to dodge the question tho.

Usually tax benefits, permission to adopt children, legal representation, allowed to visit in hospital etc...

But I just did ooopsie
Why would i give details about my privacy to a bozo like you?

You're not ready for this debate he says.

You're a massive retard bro, thank God you're a social reject and a wanna be debate bro with 0 rizz. Not even a minor would be dumb enough to associate themselves with you. Hope you get jumped you illiterate pedo.