Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
There will be a difficult and salty awakening when the working class will understand that Trump and cie will do absolutely nothing for their working conditions and their purchasing power ...

Why didn't you run for the French elections?

Why didn't you run for the French elections?
I can't even get out of my appartment bro or write a letter, why would I do that ?

:milaugh:

Also, politic as a job is not for me.

I don't really care about writing 200 pages of law propositions. What is interesting are the underlying values that create political conflicts. Those are the most powerful stories to me.

The motives of this kid are seriously a mystery. It’s not conclusive but it appears homeboy was a gun guy and somewhat of a conservative.

Source: Philadelphia Inquirer
You know what I'm going to reply....

He’s a creature of Washington. They put their careers over whatever values they claim to have.
Values are a means to an end for these people.
They'd sell their own mother if it gets them the power they desire.

were the first antiglobalist movement that would have found imitators everywhere had it succeded
🤣one of the biggest contradictions right here

And I agree. Normative moral relativism, is simply not a reasonnable position to hold if we seek for the development of the human specie. At least under most circounstances.
Now you sound like a colonizer. What about leaving people tf alone and letting them live their own lives? This mindset had westerners burn gay people alive and desecrate burial grounds among other atrocities. Missionaries use the same excuse to infiltrate and destroy countless cultures from the inside while simultaneously love-bombing their victims and claiming it's for their own benefit.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I can't even get out of my appartment
Yeah, I figured that part about you on my own a long time ago

Also, politic as a job is not for me.

I don't really care about writing 200 pages of law propositions. What is interesting are the underlying values that create political conflicts. Those are the most powerful stories to me.
But aren't you interested in seeing if your values would really create the Utopia you believe it would in the real world? Maybe it's all headcanon like powerscalers?

Yeah, I figured that part about you on my own a long time ago
:kata:
But aren't you interested in seeing if your values would really create the Utopia you believe it would in the real world? Maybe it's all headcanon like powerscalers?
My value are shared by the people i'm voting for mate.

Now you sound like a colonizer. What about leaving people tf alone and letting them live their own lives? This mindset had westerners burn gay people alive and desecrate burial grounds among other atrocities. Missionaries use the same excuse to infiltrate and destroy countless cultures from the inside while simultaneously love-bombing their victims and claiming it's for their own benefit.
Indeed, that mindset can indeed be used as a tool for imperialist to impose their rules and morality on others.

Now, let me ask you this (little thought experiment) : Let's say you go live in an imaginary country for a week, you get an appartment and you learn that your neighboor is about to sacrifice his wife, to whom you say hello everydays, because she made a mistake against their culture.

What do you do ?

Raphaël Arnault, an antifa leader, was elected deputy at the last elections in France. Interestingly, the man was also "fiché S" by the DGSI (French interior "counter"-intelligence agency).

:kata:

My value are shared by the people i'm voting for mate.

Indeed, that mindset can indeed be used as a tool for imperialist to impose their rules and morality on others.

Now, let me ask you this (little thought experiment) : Let's say you go live in an imaginary country for a week, you get an appartment and you learn that your neighboor is about to sacrifice his wife, to whom you say hello everydays, because she made a mistake against their culture.

What do you do ?
This sounds like a punishment not a sacrifice. Idk I'd have to assess my options always keeping in mind my own safety and the potential repercussions any form of intervention would have on the local community. As a guest in a foreign you'd do well not to piss off the locals for whatever reason. I might want to leave this imaginary country tho.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
There will be a difficult and salty awakening when the working class will understand that Trump and cie will do absolutely nothing for their working conditions and their purchasing power ...

No

In current America, only Trump could convert his some of his harshest critics to his loyalists

That tell you something about him

Who would have been your choice for Trump running mate?
Vivek Ramaswamy ideally even Tulsi Gabbard
Post automatically merged:

Raphaël Arnault, an antifa leader, was elected deputy at the last elections in France. Interestingly, the man was also "fiché S" by the DGSI (French interior "counter"-intelligence agency).
perfectly representing far left criminal extremists like you

This sounds like a punishment not a sacrifice.
Yes, to you. But in their culture for X reason, this would be considered a sacrifice for both the man and his wife who would willingly put her head against the blade. (as you can see, I'm not using just one culture as an exemple, but multiple)

Idk I'd have to assess my options always keeping in mind my own safety and the potential repercussions any form of intervention would have on the local community. As a guest in a foreign you'd do well not to piss off the locals for whatever reason. I might want to leave this imaginary country tho.
Well, that's your choice.

I consider that I should refuse to let that happen since I consider living human life as sacred. I might get arrested for it, I might get killed for it. But there is no world where I could stand letting a person be killed without a rationnal and materialistic or deep personnal reason.

Technically yes. It makes me an imperialist, but that's what we ALL are when we stand for our own morality against others no matter if we are a radical leftist or far rightist.

Because moral relativism is about the difference of culture, but the differences of culture don't start at the borders of our countries. There are cultural disparities inside of our own social systems.

So, what is the right question ? Well.. for me its simple:

"Where do I draw the line of my actions against what I consider to be immoral behavior ?"

What I do is that I apply exactly the reasonning I explained with the example of Mariko in Shogun. If I know that my action against what I consider to be immoral will create more harm than good, then I consider that I should simply not act at all.

For example, I consider immoral to push children toward belief systems, but this is something that I will do nothing about since fighting this choices would create actually more harm than good and resolve absolutely nothing.

BUT

I draw the line to a very specific thing that is human life and human suffering.

For example, if I live in an imaginary outside country and I see something similar to a stoning or a death sentence, I consider that I should try to make it stop EVEN if that's not my culture, and yes I'm talking about the US.

He has a wild Ragnar aura, I like him !

No

In current America, only Trump could convert his some of his harshest critics to his loyalists

That tell you something about him
Oh but I'm not negating the rallying skills of Trump, I'm simply saying that when the working class will understand, after 4 or 8 years of Trump and his loyalist in power, that they did absolutely nothing to help them...

The awakening will be... like we say in french "tendax"

:shocking:

Of course, that's if the US did not fall into fascism before that.. because if that's the case, they can wake up all they want, it will be too late.

No they'll still blame it on trans people, the Jews or aliens. Trust me, they find a way
Yup... that's the consensus. They might never wake up and continue to think with their racism or transphobia

But there is a liiiiiiiiiiiittle voice inside of me that keeps believing in the hearth of those people.

Look at this brainwashed shill.
Well, he is not wrong there. Trump is good to appeal to conservative and even to confused and apolitics. Its the complete opposite of Luffy's ability since it works on everything but a good heart, but it works the same way...

perfectly representing far left criminal extremists like you
Do not insult our official antifa

:beckmoji:

Now I'm going to sleep, good day

Technically yes. It makes me an imperialist, but that's what we ALL are when we stand for our own morality against others no matter if we are a radical leftist or far rightist.
No fraud. Now you finally come clean:youcraz:
You're always forcing your moral values on everyone here and talk like you're the moral authority, call everyone who disagrees with you far-right leaning and attack your opponents with 1000 word walls of text "proving" why they are wrong and you are right.
You sound like an authoritarian and given the opportunity you'd become an autocratic dictator who beats people into submission albeit verbally.

For example, if I live in an imaginary outside country and I see something similar to a stoning or a death sentence, I consider that I should try to make it stop EVEN if that's not my culture, and yes I'm talking about the U
Stoning happens in the US?:kaidowhat:
I consider that I should refuse to let that happen since I consider living human life as sacred. I might get arrested for it, I might get killed for it. But there is no world where I could stand letting a person be killed without a rationnal and materialistic or deep personnal reason.
It depends for me. If it's an actual religious sacrifice and there is a good explanation for it and the woman actually wants it (!very important) I'd let it happen.
If the so called sacrifice is a lazy excuse for sexism or overt control(think honor killing) I might just risk my life trying to get her out of the country in a stealth mission lol. Like I said,it heavily depends on circumstance
Post automatically merged:

What I do is that I apply exactly the reasonning I explained with the example of Mariko in Shogun. If I know that my action against what I consider to be immoral will create more harm than good, then I consider that I should simply not act at all.
T

I draw the line to a very specific thing that is human life and human suffering.
And here you're contradicting yourself :suresure:

You're not fooling anyone fluffy:luffylaugh: you have the heart of a dictator