Now I'm going to sleep, good day
It's literally afternoon. Do your homework son!
Post automatically merged:

My daily reminder is I need to win the lottery because I'm tired of working. I should be retired by now. :josad:
This mindset + being conservative doesn't make sense.
YoU cAn gEt ricH if yOu wAnt with tHe riGht MiNdset,rIch peOpLe juSt wanT iT mOrE

Me: "*argument about random topic*"
Some people: "this guy need friends"
AL : "Yes, this guy is lonely"
Me: "Those are not really nice things to say, please stop"
AL: "Told ya"

:luuh:
Hey you could download Tavern AI and have custom AI characters to talk to and you can give them prompts on how to act like:
Logiko-friend-1 : dark rabbit furry, likes logiko and is super bed friends
Logiko-back-up-friend-for-lonely-and-sexy-time: Loves logic and logiko!!
Furry-rabbit: prefer not to describe
Horny-rodent-BDSM: just another one of logiko's friends

Hope you got the tools and ideas to make your friends now.
Post automatically merged:

notice me senpai again??
Sounds like you are projecting some kind of roleplaying stuff with Logiko. @Logiko what you two up to exactly?

y you could download Tavern AI and have custom AI characters to talk to and you can give them prompts on how to act like:
Logiko-friend-1 : dark rabbit furry, likes logiko and is super bed friends
Logiko-back-up-friend-for-lonely-and-sexy-time: Loves logic and logiko!!
Furry-rabbit: prefer not to describe
Horny-rodent-BDSM: just another one of logiko's friends

Hope you got the tools and ideas to make your friends
Literally what the alts/bots here are doing (eg you, Saturn guy, etc
I'm just lazy and am tired of working for all my stuff. :few:
You don't want it then.
Believe in yourself! (or be a fraud like all the rich people who also don't lift a finger in reality but pretend they are hardworking)

Zemmi

GodMommie
Literally what the alts/bots here are doing (eg you, Saturn guy, etc
You don't want it then.
Believe in yourself! (or be a fraud like all the rich people who also don't lift a finger in reality but pretend they are hardworking)
Well apparently I do because I own my own home, vehicle and the all the other stuff I and my children have.

Yeah that is why Im not a fan of certain politics.
I hope you are also aware that there are heavily armed individuals in your country that want to send people like you and your family back to the cotton fields? Don't be stupid. If it's not the government then it may be one of those groups. Those with the biggest guns (and the most funding acquired through criminal activity, fraud, theft and corruption) win.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I hope you are also aware that there are heavily armed individuals in your country that want to send people like you and your family back to the cotton fields? Don't be stupid. If it's not the government then it may be one of those groups. Those with the biggest guns (and the most funding acquired through criminal activity, fraud, theft and corruption) win.
As someone who isn't blessed not to know real fear, fear-mongering isn't effective on me.

I mean, you sure can try it, so someday you could earn six figures at least but I guess complaining all day and showing pure jealousy to people who worked their butt off to be rich is more satisfying...
wow way to go projecting bs into other people's statements. Just be honest and say that you disagree with me. No need to be an asswipe.

wow way to go projecting bs into other people's statements. Just be honest and say that you disagree with me. No need to be an asswipe.
You're just being a punky bitter shit who shows envy towards people simply being more rich than you, lol. I'd get if we were talking about multi millionaires or even billionaires but imagine being butthurt at other people's success... :milaugh: