Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Police officials have offered much more valuable information than the incompetent woman Biden appointed. She should've of been fired.
She definitely had info but she wasn't willing to offer it. Perhaps saving few people.

And, the way she got brutally grilled no one can stay calm or can cope after that. So, her resignation is in her own good.

You want to explain to the class why you are throwing transphobic dog whistle ? Did a trans women tapped you on the head one day ?
You're projecting. A lot. Keep the garbage terms to yourself and stop being paranoid about shit nobody said.

Meanwhile you should also keep kids out of your agenda. You are the one who need to be moderated and kept a close eye on. You are dog whistling for child abuse basically. Do you realise that?
Post automatically merged:

I'm saving that on my "watch later" playlist. Btw, what happened to the CSM thread?
Oh It's CSM day. I needed the reminder.

You're projecting. A lot. Keep the garbage terms to yourself and stop being paranoid about shit nobody said.

Meanwhile you should also keep kids out of your agenda. You are the one who need to be moderated and kept a close eye on. You are dog whistling for child abuse basically. Do you realise that?
Post automatically merged:

Oh It's CSM day. I needed the reminder.
Chapter is out. Yeah, people like him are wolf's in sheep's clothing. In the name of good, they justify the vilest of things.