De-centralized power is also very fragile, as it's not hard for lobbies and economic powers to take control of the whole political landscape. A hybrid form of democracy would probably be better, but for obvious reasons I can't elaborate further.
True,but its easier to fight those. Good luck trying to overthrow a military dictatorship when you have an unarmed population.

Last edited:
Lol open-minded and multicultural. It really shows.
True,but its easier to fight those. Good luck trying to overthrow a military dictatorship when you have an unarmed population.
It's basically the same in the so-called democracies, the douches control all the parties and can mobilize the police against you. People in Europe are now beaten up during protests and imprisoned because of memes. Freedom of speech is also limited to avoid "misinformation".

Where is it written that she is an atheist? And even if she were, she's still culturally a Muslim.
https://www.blick.ch/politik/zum-ju...ert-einbuergerungs-initiative-id18189616.html
Diese Präambel hat meine Identität als Schweizerin geprägt – obwohl ich Atheistin bin.
Use translator

And BTW Muslims respect Jesus as a prophet. The twitter account you shared appears to have a Christian anti Muslim agenda
Post automatically merged:

Lol

https://www.blick.ch/politik/zum-ju...ert-einbuergerungs-initiative-id18189616.html

Use translator

And BTW Muslims respect Jesus as a prophet. The twitter account you shared appears to have a Christian anti Muslim agenda
Post automatically merged:

Lol
As I said she may perhaps be a atheist, but she's culturally a Muslim. I find it a bit odd that I'm showing an Instagram post by a politician shooting at Christian imagery and the only thing you complain about is the account being anti-Muslim.

Lol open-minded and multicultural. It really shows.

It's basically the same in the so-called democracies, the douches control all the parties and can mobilize the police against you. People in Europe are now beaten up during protests and imprisoned because of memes. Freedom of speech is also limited to avoid "misinformation".
Europe isn't free anymore. America is one of the few truly free places on earth and yet it seems to be going downhill too. I blame that on welfare state. You take away people's duty to take care of their health/education and instead you give control over that to the mafia(every government is a mafia) and soon enough your population has become a hostage to its government.

Last edited:
Europe isn't free anymore. America is one of the few truly free places on earth and yet it seems to be going downhill too. I blame that on welfare state. You take away people's duty to take care of their health/education and instead you give control over that to the mafia(every government is a mafia) and soon enough your population has become a hostage to its government.
Idk why you are obsessed with America and capitalism but the bullshit we endure in the EU all comes from America.

Last edited:
Idk why you are obsessed with America and capitalism but the bullshit we endure in the EU all comes from America.
I'm not obsessed with America, i just think their constitution and the way states are independent is the ideal system for a nation as big and diverse as Brazil. There is a lot of things i don't like about American politics and culture. You on the other hand seems to hate America and Capitalism for some reason.

I'm not obsessed with America, i just think their constitution and the way states are independent is the ideal system for a nation as big and diverse as Brazil. There is a lot of things i don't like about American politics and culture. You on the other hand seems to hate America and Capitalism for some reason.
Yeah I do.