Patriarchy is a domination system studied by researchers. It's not just a feminism buzzword but an actual subject of study.
Which is literally what I said?
Patriarchy is not "a boogyman" or a "buzz word".
But that's how you use it.
You should read some sociology. The reason why you don't understand this issue is because you still see the world in an idealistic sense and not a materialistic one. You refuse to see the structuration of society and still think that people are the problem.
Fluffy learn to read:lawsigh:

Which is literally what I said?
No.>>
''THE patriarchy'' that you guys like to talk about (either as a boogeyman for the left or to spite the left foe the right) does simply not exist.

The patriarchy we talk about DO exist. It's you who don't understand that we are talking about the patriarchy as a domination system studied by researcher.

A system of domination of men over women in every domain that all men are benefiting from in term of status but are still suffering from it at the same time in a large number of subjects.

It's not hard to understand, you just need to listen to scientist, feminist and activists.

But that's how you use it.
No. You THINK I'm using it as a boogeyman because you don't understand why I'm using it the way I do. I'm not using it as a boogeyman.

A boogyman is an imaginary feature used to scare people. I'm not talking about anything imaginary, I'm talking about a real system of oppression we are all participating in and at the sources of a LOTS of problems in society (and not just only for women)

Mate.. really.

Instead of taking everything I say as the words of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. You should.. for once.. take my words seriously. It would make you understand a LOT of things about the subject I'm talking about.

I'm not just someone taking about patriarchy because I have a feminist friends. I deeply understand the subject.

No.>>

The patriarchy we talk about DO exist. It's you who don't understand that we are talking about the patriarchy as a domination system studied by researcher.

A system of domination of men over women in every domain that all men are benefiting from in term of status but are still suffering from it at the same time in a large number of subjects.

It's not hard to understand, you just need to listen to scientist, feminist and activists.

No. You THINK I'm using it as a boogeyman because you don't understand why I'm using it the way I do. I'm not using it as a boogeyman.

A boogyman is an imaginary feature used to scare people. I'm talking talking about anything imaginary, I'm talking about a real system of oppression we are all participating in and at the sources of a LOTS of problems in society (and not just only for women)

Mate.. really.

Instead of taking everything as the words of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. You should.. for once.. take my words seriously. It would make you understand a LOT of things about the subject I'm talking about.

I'm not just someone taking about patriarchy because I have a feminist friends. I deeply understand the subject.
You don't know what you are talking about

Stop insulting my intelligence and sniff some of this instead
This is one example where.. if you were trusting my judgment, you would see things very differently.

This is logical but the way I acted on this forum triggered a bias in your head and in the head of the majority of people here that I was a big mouth but not really to take seriously. I don't regret that. It allowed me to really learn more about myself and the world through this conflict. But this was still the result of a bias.

When I'm saying something, it's usually because it's backed up by a LOT of datas, facts and knowledge, either mine or the one of others.

You really shoudn't underestimate that, you are missing a lot.

"It's impossible to keep up"

What is hard to understand here ?

> A trans man is a man who was assignated arbitrary the wrong gender (woman) at birth because of physical feature.
> He is gay simply because he likes men.
> He can get pregnant simply because he still has a vagina do to his biological conception.

All the knowledge is available. Activist are doing an incredible job at explaining things clearly but no !! You don't care to learn and therefore you can't understand that a trans man can be gay because he didn't magically change his love for men during his transition

You guys look like grown men who needs to be taught how to divide 4 by 2. It's ridiculous.

:milaugh:

Post automatically merged:

"It's impossible to keep up"

What is hard to understand here ?

> A trans man is a man who was assignated arbitrary the wrong gender (woman) at birth because of physical feature.
> He is gay simply because he likes men.
> He can get pregnant simply because he still has a vagina do to his biological conception.

All the knowledge is available. Activist are doing an incredible job at explaining things clearly but no !! You don't care to learn and therefore you can't understand that a trans man can be gay because he didn't magically change his love for men during his transition

You guys look like grown men who needs to be taught how to divide 4 by 2. It's ridiculous.

:milaugh:
You are the Clown.

For you maybe. For trans people it's a constant state of oppression created by people like you. But keep thinking that it's fun to make fun of them, let's see how it ages.
They oppress themselves by coming up with boogiemen and they should seek mental health not mutilation.
You White Knighting for them isn't going to get you anything, you need help as well.