Zolo

Cope Doctor
These 40 pages has been nothing but "You disagree with me!? Well fuck you bitch!!". I'm surprised that's all it amounted to.
in the end we had good normal discussions.
Post automatically merged:

I want to thank @AL sama for containing all of the far left and right activists in this thread. The forum is on good shape. We need to keep these people on a leash.

Too bad that General Chat died for this though.
most honest replies get deleted so its censored well.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
in the end we had good normal discussions.

most honest replies get deleted so its censored well.
That's why I said I'm surprised it never escalated further. People gotta accept the world ain't black and white, and that some people genuinely want what they think is best for everyone. Always gotta go the superior moral shit slinging route.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Can't wait for the country that raped by baby cock through the cult of Christianity to arrest everyone else connected to Jeffery Epstein not named Donald Trump.

They won't. I hate Trump, but they won't arrest the rest of the trash like him, they'll just use him as an example.

My broke ass will work to give all of you $100 if Bill Clinton also gets arrested for his sex crimes on Epstein's plane and island. He won't.

Like the USA ever gave a fuck about child rape.

Donald Trump was never the disease, he was a symptom of a country ruled by rich war criminals and child rapists.

If all of the other rich child rapists on Epstein's client list survive using him as their scapegoat, what's the fucking point?

@Admiral Maynard Fuck me I posted in the politics thread again, SMH

Can't wait for the country that raped by baby cock through the cult of Christianity to arrest everyone else connected to Jeffery Epstein not named Donald Trump.

They won't. I hate Trump, but they won't arrest the rest of the trash like him, they'll just use him as an example.

My broke ass will work to give all of you $100 if Bill Clinton also gets arrested for his sex crimes on Epstein's plane and island. He won't.

Like the USA ever gave a fuck about child rape.

Donald Trump was never the disease, he was a symptom of a country ruled by rich war criminals and child rapists.

If all of the other rich child rapists on Epstein's client list survive using him as their scapegoat, what's the fucking point?

@Admiral Maynard Fuck me I posted in the politics thread again, SMH
Spot on.

I want to thank @AL sama for containing all of the far left and right activists in this thread. The forum is on good shape. We need to keep these people on a leash.

Too bad that General Chat died for this though.
I guess social democratic ideas are evil and extremist.