It's natural to bald
It's not natural to start balding when you are 15

There's a huge difference
It's abnormal compared to the average. But it's still natural.

People balding at that age are already shaving their beard. That's a dead giveaway that their DHT level are increasing.

But yeah keep thinking that McDonalds and m&m's can make you grow a massive beard + lose your entire scalp.

Amongst young men you are saying it isn’t due to environmental or dietary factors? How normal is it for the average teen or man in his 20s to just bald?
Some men lost their hair sooner, and others can keep full heads at 80 years old. But the average lose their hair aroudn their 30's

It is.

Your talking about half balding,
Which is a big turn off for women

Either be full bald or full hair.

Being half bald is messy
I mean, at least take an example of a celeb who isn't on steroids, haha

Some men lost their hair sooner, and others can keep full heads at 80 years old. But the average lose their hair aroudn their 30's
It comes down to DHT levels tbh with you. Most of those guys balding early got the fullest beards. But then again said factors of environment and diet do play a role as well, the rate at which some men are balding isn’t natural.

There are a lot of men with shit tier beard genetics balding tho
It's true that some with advanced balding scalps have bad beard. But starting to have a beard at 14 makes it highly probable that you're about to start losing your scalp.

the rate at which some men are balding isn’t natural.
I'm not even sure about this "modernity accelarates balding" argument. I mean, what is the rate compared to ? Do we really have good and solid data on decades and decades about generations of balding men ? I'm sure if people lack vitamins, they can take a dietary supplement, but androgenetic alopecia is normal for most men.

I feel there's a huge misunderstanding between both sides because both men and women assume that the other thinks like them

For example men assume that Women Have it easy on Tinder when half their matches will be married men lying about having a wife, and there's a 25% chance of getting sexually assaulted if you are a woman on tinder.

Meanwhile you have rich career oriented women who assumed that Rich Career Oriented Men wanted them, only to realise that Rich men don't see that cute Waitress as a "bum" in the same way a Rich woman would see a Min Wage Man, so you end up with a lot of lonely Rich women who got "their" men stolen by Women that they assumed were viewed as Losers.

Not actively believing in supernatural beings that have no evidence of existing is wild?

Couldnt disagree more
That line of thinking is precisely why I don’t take atheism seriously. Just a byproduct of all the jargon that modernity pushes, ain’t nothing concrete behind it. Even though I don’t believe in the Bible, many of its core tenants develop and foster the innate human nature and gives them purpose to an extent that no form of atheism never has or will. There are reasons why the Christendom and their Empires for example lasted so long, can the same be said for any form of atheism?

That line of thinking is precisely why I don’t take atheism seriously. Just a byproduct of all the jargon that modernity pushes, ain’t nothing concrete behind it. Even though I don’t believe in the Bible, many of its core tenants develop and foster the innate human nature and gives them purpose to an extent that no form of atheism never has or will. There are reasons why the Christendom and their Empires for example lasted so long, can the same be said for any form of atheism?
Atheism is just the absence of belief in god and religion dude, relax.

Atheism isnt supposed to have anything concrete behind it or give purpose?!

Contrary to popular theistic belief, atheism is no world view
Post automatically merged:

Atheism is just the absence of belief in god and religion dude, relax.
This.