Issue is lack of accountability. Modern day feminism is about gender superiority and hating men, blaming them for anything wrong in their lives. Society still holds men to be the providers while today's feminism teaches women that their existence is the prize.

It's becoming more difficult to make a living out here and today's dating environment is essentially forcing men to stave off commitment and kids till their 30s in order to get financially stable.
sad times

Issue is lack of accountability. Modern day feminism is about gender superiority and hating men, blaming them for anything wrong in their lives. Society still holds men to be the providers while today's feminism teaches women that their existence is the prize.

It's becoming more difficult to make a living out here and today's dating environment is essentially forcing men to stave off commitment and kids till their 30s in order to get financially stable.
Apparently pointing that out makes some of us incels here

But yea well put sir

AL sama

Red Haired
I bet we have more constructive reasons to start wars

You can say that violence is nature to us but to say weapons make murders is EHHHH
it feels like you just wanna say I m wrong even tho I m not
I think your argument is:"Less weapons around means leans armed idiots around".Which is true,but the guns are not the ones producing idiots,but rather bad parenting and stupid culture.
its human nature not bad parenting

also yes a tool is never the reason rather its the user

But thats a YOU problem innt 🗿 that's what I'm trying to say..

i get that people now are very sentiment and impulse oriented but that's them innit?
Post automatically merged:

You got automatic pistols tho

I mean semi's are bigger heavier and less convenient in a case of CQC even tho more lethal..

Its a net negative in a self defence scenario unless you got the distance
I dont agree with this take.Handguns were made to be convenient to carry,real firearms are shoulder fired.They are easier to shoot and have better terminal ballistics(more lethal).The people should have the military capability of starting a civil war against a tyrannical government.I do think people with a criminal record and the mentally unfit should not be allowed to own guns.Gun registration is kind of a problem,because in a dictatorship scenario the cops/military would knock in every house that has a registered gun owner.But at the same time gun registration does help to mitigate illegal gun trade and makes it harder for the unfit to own a gun.

its human nature not bad parenting

also yes a tool is never the reason rather its the user
I dont agree with the human nature argument because some people are not capable of violence at that level and most people are not egomaniacs that want to feel superior by scaring people with their weapons.I still think this a trait of morons and evil people.

I dont agree with this take.Handguns were made to be convenient to carry,real firearms are shoulder fired.They are easier to shoot and have better terminal ballistics(more lethal).The people should have the military capability of starting a civil war against a tyrannical government.I do think people with a criminal record and the mentally unfit should not be allowed to own guns.Gun registration is kind of a problem,because in a dictatorship scenario the cops/military would knock in every house that has a registered gun owner.But at the same time gun registration does help to mitigate illegal gun trade and makes it harder for the unfit to own a gun.

I dont agree with the human nature argument because some people are not capable of violence at that level and most people are not egomaniacs that want to feel superior by scaring people with their weapons.I still think this a trait of morons and evil people.
I don't think i clarified my point proper

I was saying their inconvenience (the smgs and rifles) just make it unliker for the perpetrator to use them

So ita poinlessto ban them

The Civil war point is absolutely Valid

Let me clarify

- yes humanity is naturally prone to violence but not for no reason.. We resort to violence to compete to survive .. The wars we fought were and have been for influence and domination.. A REASON

-BUT TO SAY THAT OMG ITS MY NATURE THATS WHY I FEEL LIKE GOIN BANG BNAG WITH THE GUN I'M HOLDING 🗿

You just letting intrusive thoughts win dude
SHAYTAN messing withcha

AL sama

Red Haired
you can find exceptions in everything but they don't make up the majority

I think the middle ground for this would be too make people go undergo psychological tests,drug tests,background checks,proper firearm training and have a gun registry system that somehow makes that info not accessible to the federal government and to governors.keep it at municipal level.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Apparently pointing that out makes some of us incels here

But yea well put sir
It's usually those who can't bring the facts who resort to such low grade insults.

-The suicide rate among men is much higher than women.
-majority of divorce filings are done by women since they have everything to gain and men, everything to lose.
-women are 70% more likely to gain custody over kids even if she a deadbeat
-Men are 86% more likely to pay child support over women even if she makes way more money

These are just facts. As time goes on, it's becoming a bigger financial risk to get married and have kids which is why to use of prenups are on the rise.

Also, important to make a distinction between feminism and modern day feminism. Modern day version is trash.

I don't think i clarified my point proper

I was saying their inconvenience (the smgs and rifles) just make it unliker for the perpetrator to use them

So ita poinlessto ban them

The Civil war point is absolutely Valid

Let me clarify

- yes humanity is naturally prone to violence but not for no reason.. We resort to violence to compete to survive .. The wars we fought were and have been for influence and domination.. A REASON

-BUT TO SAY THAT OMG ITS MY NATURE THATS WHY I FEEL LIKE GOIN BANG BNAG WITH THE GUN I'M HOLDING 🗿

SHAYTAN messing withcha
Since they can't be concealed they give away your surprise element vs criminals in a civilian self defense scenario.For people in uniform like cops and military they have no such advantage to begin with because predators will assume they have guns and body armor.

It's usually those who can't bring the facts who resort to such low grade insults.

-majority of divorce filings are done by women since they have everything to gain and men, everything to lose.
-Men are 86% more likely to pay child support over women even if she makes way more money

These are just facts. As time goes on, it's becoming a bigger financial risk to get married and have kids which is why to use of prenups are on the rise.

Also, important to make a distinction between feminism and modern day feminism. Modern day version is trash.
i'm not into red pill,but that reality makes me very sad.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
So great, let's say you make guns legal and accessible to everyone without any background checks, now any cuck can get their hands on it and go on a murder spree. And let's presume bystanders have weapons too, are we now gonna have gun fights on the streets?
Your point about the background checks being necessary for firearms ownership works. There have been a couple of cases where mass shootings happened nowhere and claimed multiple lives where innocents have died.

But when enough of those incidents happen, there is going to be a high chance that the population will not just call for more restrictions on the requirements for firearms carry, but also call for a ban on any sort of carry for self defense entirely because the risk of someone using a firearm against someone else for whatever reason is always going to exist.

Just letting you know that I don't have a clear case on this topic here but I'll just conclude this post by saying that restrictions on gun control can work in some places where law enforcement works okay and the quality of living in that community is relatively stable, but the effectiveness of law enforcement as well as its judgement is a primary factor in whether carrying firearms for your own safety is a necessity or not.

Edit: Hopefully you don't live in South Africa and are white because they have it pretty rough over there compared to US citizens.

Last edited:
you can find exceptions in everything but they don't make up the majority
just look at soldiers,most of them comeback with ptsd.people are not meant to be this violent.Only psychos can get away with no mental illness.

Absolutely false

I work in court for few years now, I've legit seen people commit crimes just because they can, from murder, theft, rape, paedophilia, assault and all you can name it

Psychopaths don't need rhyme or reason
yes,but those are 1-4% of the total population.

AL sama

Red Haired
Let me clarify

- yes humanity is naturally prone to violence but not for no reason.. We resort to violence to compete.. The wars we fought were and have been for influence and domination.. A REASON

SHAYTAN messing withcha
you can't stop bringing religion into any and all discussions can you??

keep it up kid

You can stack those facts up all day and they gonna look the other way

And true feminism inherently isn't anything bad..

Its actually an academic topic.. And historically segregated into 3 waves

I sure you know know it.. But i think its clear that wheb feminism is now quoted its the current one (3rd wave)
Absolutely false

I work in court for few years now, I've legit seen people commit crimes just because they can, from murder, theft, rape, paedophilia, assault and all you can name it

Psychopaths don't need rhyme or reason
But you agree.. Those are psychopaths tho why would a normal persondo that

And if there are that many psychopaths then WHY ON EARTH DO THEY TURN OUT LIKE THAT

I'm sure you know the similarities they share in past and present.

No one goes and is like OH YEA FEEL LIKE SHOOTING SOME FOLKS TODAY..

Like you say you disagree just to mention the most blatant and flagrant exception to what I'm saying 🗿

you can't stop bringing religion into any and all discussions can you??

keep it up kid
Don't address that and plus that was for jest mate 🗿

WHY ON EARTH DO THEY TURN OUT LIKE THAT
We had a girl few months back, 14 years of age, came from good family, both parents work, has a younger brother, basically a basic normal family, no flaws

Girl however, was born a psychopath, these cases happen.

She stabbed her younger brother, had 0 remorse, when we asked her why did she do it, what would happen if she killed her brother, her answer was - Well my mom would just make me another one

I'll repeat again, psychopaths don't need rhyme or reason, they don't have it, they will do shit just because they can, just because certain smth can give them that umf, that drive, doesn't matter if it is stabbing their bro or bashing a dogs head with a brick

They are the types of people that do go around the city and think to themselves - Man i wish i could kill whole bunch today.

We that work in Law, we saw all kinds of shit, people aren't aware how much crime goes on daily, you might think you do but you don't. I dare not to say to my friends about it because i don't want them to be scared every day