Nobody made Kim Jong-Yun chill the fuck out like he did.
Did you actually see the video?
Post automatically merged:

Try keeping a open mind than to just enforce your views on other.
If you really had an open mind you’d listen to those that actually know about gender vs sex and you’d try to understand the difference.

Last edited:
I want to state here that it is OK to change point of view.

- This is not degrading
- I (at least) won't judge you
- You are not "weak" because you change your point of view

This is important because I feel like a lot of people here are on the verge of accepting scientific fact, but can't manage to change their point of view because of their "ego".

This isnt even about what i replied to anymore lol

Go back to read my explanations of atheism, this is getting boring

Yes, the details then come, implicit and explicit atheism.

Or, we dont generalize people. And i didnt say there are more alternatives.
Typical dodge from you mate

You know it when their retorts are shorter and patronising

Blud can't even read let alone comprehend

Takes me back to "homology has nothing to do with evolution" but i digress

Wrong, that's antitheism.
No i didn't talk about opposition (antitheism) to the idea of god's existence but general rejection of god existing (atheism)

Every Anti-thiest is an atheist but kot every atheist is an anti-theist

I'm sure even you have enough sense to differentiate.

Try again

That's why I said firstly that atheism was the absence of belief in a specific god
As far as I'm concerned you just said "atheism is lack of belief" which is vague and ambiguous which is pretty faulty

Even the idea that its lack of belief alone is wrong since then you have to provide your notion of creation amd existence of the universe which the only way and atheist can explain is through natrual causes.

And I'm a Muslim.

That's some way of triggering the whole thread.
:sus:
That's the point. To change point of view is to surpass the "triggering point".

That's how I managed to evolved from the far right to the left. I learn to listened to my "triggers":

Usually when I'm triggered by something (meaning that I have a mix feelings of uncomprehension/anger/annoyance toward a specific point of view) it means that there is a vacant space for me to evolve.

For example, a few years back, I had this UAA feeling toward girl who were saying "men are trash". I remember calling them SJW at the time. But I got beyond that feeling. I tried to understand this point of view. This lead me to understand the real nature behind their revendications. I ended up more empathic, less triggered, more listening, and just a better personn in general.

Note that you must not confuse UAA feeling and feeling of Anger/incomprehension in front of (for example) people who are defending policeman who attacked a young man in the street. The UAA feeling is recognizable in the sence that it's a tingleling feeling that the opposite point of view has the potential to attack you own deep values.

I think you have that feeling toward "woke" people.

How can you say that and then act like your POV is undoubtedly the correct one
Because I was first on the other side of the barrier. I come from a point of view in total opposition to my current point of view. Hence why I KNOW for a fact that I'm true.
Every Anti-thiest is an atheist but kot every atheist is an anti-theist

I'm sure even you have enough sense to differentiate.
Indeed, I agree with that. I thought you were talking about antitheism. My bad.

As far as I'm concerned you just said "atheism is lack of belief" which is vague and ambiguous which is pretty faulty
No. Not "a lack of belief". We ALL have beliefs. Atheism is just the absence of belief in a particular deity. Depending on which deity we are talking about.

Even the idea that its lack of belief alone is wrong since then you have to provide your notion of creation amd existence of the universe which the only way and atheist can explain is through natrual causes.
Science doesn't need a belief system in a deity to explain the beginning of the universe.

Then you don't get to define what Atheism is. Just I don't get to define to type of believer you are.

It’s not about making friends, it’s about what you want to do not being effective with that mentality. Like I’ve said people don’t like smugness.
I only appear "smug" because I have strong stance on certain topic and I know for a fact that there is no evolving to do. But I'm not. I'm just very sure of myself.

In the meantime, I'm the only one trying to deconstruct thoughts, thinking process and concepts.

it doesn't matter to me and don't have time for you mate
Fine

Do you realize how smug you sound here or is this some kind of language barrier thing?
Oh don't worry I know. But there is no other way to do things for me. I do have a paternalistic tone but in time, you will understand why. This is the only way to make things evolve fast.