C

Cruxroux

I took the example of flat earther to put into evidence the problem behind your statement "I do my own research". So I gave you a clear exemple: scientific knowledge VS flat earther knowledge (what knowledge would you seek?
But flat earther were already into the conversation even before I used "I would do my own research"

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
Mainly because this is not a space to discuss One Piece but mainly a space to hate on One Piece
Half true. It just feels that way because the people who actually love and respect the manga barely post, and you get left with the powerscalers and shitposters. And WG's rep took a hit as a result.

r/Piratefolk is much more akin to what you're talking about.

You also say many people here are sexist and hateful towards what you advocate....

Yet, you spend lot of time arguing about it.

Then why not for OP?

Also, there are lots of threads which aren't about how good or bad OP is but about plots and PL
Because I can't do much against the hate of a media and beside, the hate on One Piece is a minority in the fanbase. What is not is the toxic behavior that we can find beyond just worstgen.

Also, there are lots of threads which aren't about how good or bad OP is but about plots and P
Point me to those thread please.

But flat earther were already into the conversation even before I used "I would do my own research"
You are right, I was actually speaking to @Herrera95 . But you choosed to answer to the question I asked him by saying "I would do my own research"

Atheism is the "absence" of belief.
No its not as natrual and typical as you make it sound like

That's a typical unacademic rhetoric

Atheism is tbe rejection of a creator's existence WHICH IS WHY IT IS CONTRARY TO THIESM

What you are saying is atheism is just generally absence of belief which is not only erroneous but also a red herring

No belief in the existence of god ≠ no belief at all

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Because I can't do much against the hate of a media and beside, the hate on One Piece is a minority in the fanbase. What is not is the toxic behavior that we can find beyond just worstgen.

Point me to those thread please.

You are right, I was actually speaking to @Herrera95 . But you choosed to answer to the question I asked him by saying "I would do my own research"
I don't know your preferences.

Just go through the threads section and see what kind of discussions you are more into it.

I mean there is more to this forum than just spending time in one thread 24/7/365...

Atheism is tbe rejection of a creator's existence WHICH IS WHY IT IS CONTRARY TO THIESM
Wrong, that's antitheism.

What you are saying is atheism is just generally absence of belief which is not only erroneous but also a red herring

No belief in the existence of god ≠ no belief at all
That's why I said firstly that atheism was the absence of belief in a specific god

And this is something studied by sceptic so pretty academic people. So ... yeah.

Secondly, are you an atheist ?

Idk what atheism means to you, you seems to be deriving rediculous interpretations out if the definition

Its seems like to you disbelief in god is not following commands or adhering to a god

Which isn't atheism as it has nothing to do with denying existence of a god

That's the mainstream well understood pretty universal definition idk whats cooking in the cave you came up with that
This isnt even about what i replied to anymore lol

Go back to read my explanations of atheism, this is getting boring
You literally defined atheism as a rejective retort to the answer "do you believe in a god".

Which is basically the definition with no interpretation expounded from it ie: no explanation

You haven't defined "belief" in an existential sense and you seem to be alluding to rejection of adhering to a god than claiming its existence

You're all over the place
Yes, the details then come, implicit and explicit atheism.
Ok then provide me with an alternative aside from the 2 opinions
What would an atheist (generally regardless of whether they are materialists or not) base their idea of universe and its creation upon? Intelligent being or nature

what other options are there aside from a greater intelligence or natrual causes.
Or, we dont generalize people. And i didnt say there are more alternatives.