There is no consensuns and it is a matter of ideology. Weither you like it or not.
Well I'm sorry but you are plainly just wrong and you are in denial of science. Meaning that you are still in the paradoxe of both believing and not believing in science.

So unless you resolve that conflict of your and go read some actual science. I can't discuss more with you on that point.

I never said I don't believe in science.
You just proved it here:

There is no consensuns and it is a matter of ideology. Weither you like it or not.
You deny a scientific consensus.

You just proved that global data is superior than someone who are involved into it.
No, you proved nothing but the relative appreciation. You confuse emotion and feeling with fact and data.

. So you are in a paradoxe.
Still no.

You pick what science benefits your woke agenda and excludes what science doesn't.
Still no.

Again. Paradoxe. Hypocrisy. You just chose what benefits for you and deny what doesn't
I don't deny anything. You are. You are both believing in science and both in denial of a scientific consensus. Don't try to make your way out of a subject with fallacious arguementation.

Even that you wrongly claim that I'am atheist.
First lie. I ask you the question. Didn't claim anything. I don't like liers, careful.

Again. Paradoxe. Hypocrisy. You just chose what benefits for you and deny what doesn't.
NO again. When you are a woman you are the most well placed to know what women live. Just like an atheist is the most well placed to define what atheism and their belief or absence of beliefs are. Not you.

1 - You didn't proved to me a shit. We just agreed on. I never said non-scientific sources were equal or more valuable than scientific ones. Although there is many possibilities that this may be the other way around. And there is no consensun on the difference between sex and gender. That's woke agenda only.
Indeed, I underestimated your lack of self honesty. On the first message where I called you out on your denial of scientific consensus you should have understood your problem.

I asked you a clear question. So yes. You did tell me that scientific source where more valuable than non scientific one. There is no "other way around". Accept the reality of your replies.
And there is STILL a consensus. I asked actual scientist, and looked at actual scientist studies. You didn't.

2 - You just proved that you avoid real debate simple because someone is not involved or doesn't have scientific degree to rely on the subject.
There is no need for debate if you are in denial of a scientific consensus.

If anything you just prove more and more that you are a woke.
Ok I will ad you to the list

if I'm not a man I can't talk about how to be a woman or how a woman feel etc.
No you can't, that's basic respect. You can of course quote scientific research on the live of women, but you are not to be talk at their places. If you don't understand that, we might indeed have a problem but this is not a problem of ideology rather than a problem of respect for other people.

Putting people who are involved FIRST is the first necessary step to understand what they live. This is not a "woke" thing, that's a basic respect thing.

If you are honest you should stop not pretend that you are a woke. I'm not even trying to change you opinion I know you are a lost case. But at least you could be a honest lost case instead of pretend to be virtuous.
Oh, I'm am woke. But not in the way you think I am. I'll come back to that lateronce more people reply to my question.

Me and all sane people.
Noted

Noted :risicheck:

My qAnon-fanboy of a stepfather told me that gov officials in the us have admitted in public hearings that they have ufo pieces and alien bodies?!

Probably just some more conspiracy nut talk, but i didnt check yet
Post automatically merged:

Yes
The alien bs is here to distract us from the real problems at hand.
It fascinates me how people lose their minds over the very unlikely chance of an advanced extraterrestrial civilization attacking us while impending biodiversity collapse and a potential nuclear war are looming
Just look how trans female gets enraged and acts like a man when they call them "sir"
Acting like behaviours are not acquired or anything πŸ™„

Eh idk, gender dysphoria is a thing in psychology after all, and im pretty sure there studies on transgender brain activity being more similar to their identity than their biological sex. Dont care enough to check again, but maybe @Logiko knows about this and can provide
It's a consensus so it will be hard to see studies sayin "sex and gender are different" per say. You will most likely find research on gender or sex.

But I found this one.. this might be a beginning:

https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/japplphysiol.00376.2005

You can also see some institution adopting that consensus:

https://www.coe.int/en/web/gender-matters/sex-and-gender

The alien bs is here to distract us from the real problems at hand.
It fascinates me how people lose their minds over the very unlikely chance of an advanced extraterrestrial civilization attacking us while impending biodiversity collapse and a potential nuclear war are looming
Well it depend on the ideology of said alien. If we talk about fascist one.. yeah.. that may be a problem. But I have the feeling that an advance civilisation should also be advance in term of ideology, being very inclusive and prolife (in the context of life in the universe not abortion lol) so I'm not too afraid.

What may be more difficult tho is the communication between species.

Just so we're clear, you know that's slang right?
euh .. no. So you don't consider "woke people" as a problem ?

Well it depend on the ideology of said alien. If we talk about fascist one.. yeah.. that may be a problem.
:milaugh: for real now?
But I have the feeling that an advance civilisation should also be advance in term of ideology, being very inclusive and prolife (in the context of life in the universe not abortion lol) so I'm not too afraid.

What may be more difficult tho is the communication between species.
I think we should worry more about communicating with other humans than with a hypothetical race that may not even existπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‘

H

Herrera95

Well I'm sorry but you are plainly just wrong and you are in denial of science. Meaning that you are still in the paradoxe of both believing and not believing in science.

So unless you resolve that conflict of your and go read some actual science. I can't discuss more with you on that point.
Take all your words and apply to yourself first.

You just proved it here:
You didn't.

You deny a scientific consensus.
You claiming consensus doesn't mean it really exist while also the fact you keep so hard on the consensus just exposes what is science to you "what many says" not the real truth. Science was proof to be wrong many times during humanity and is always improving and revisiting old topics. You should read and study a bit.

No, you proved nothing but the relative appreciation. You confuse emotion and feeling with fact and data.
I'm saying what you proved not what I proved. And again you are the one confusing emotion and feeling with fact and data. That's why you focus so much on consensus.

I don't deny anything. You are. You are both believing in science and both in denial of a scientific consensus. Don't try to make your way out of a subject with fallacious arguementation.
Oh so you understand consensus and science to be different things? I may have judged you only a tiny bit wrong after all. Good for you.

First lie. I ask you the question. Didn't claim anything. I don't like liers, careful.
Okay probably mistake you with the others who said that. And I don't give a fuck about what you like or not. Not gonna be careful about it.

NO again. When you are a woman you are the most well placed to know what women live. Just like an atheist is the most well placed to define what atheism and their belief or absence of beliefs are. Not you.
Just being a woman doesn't make you know what you talk about. For example, a lot of feminists, leftists, wokes just are what they are, claim what they claim without further or deeper knowledge on it. Lot of democrats don't really know what their politics beliefs are or what they are doing.

In that case a conservative highly engaged on politics discussion knows much more what they are talking about than themselves.

Indeed, I underestimated your lack of self honesty. On the first message where I called you out on your denial of scientific consensus you should have understood your problem.

I asked you a clear question. So yes. You did tell me that scientific source where more valuable than non scientific one. There is no "other way around". Accept the reality of your replies.
And there is STILL a consensus. I asked actual scientist, and looked at actual scientist studies. You didn't.
You are the one who can't accept the reallity of my replies. I also asked actual sciencits and look at their researches. There is no consensus. You just look and listen the science that support your agenda. I'm the one who beliefs in science. You just belief if science back ups your claims.

There is no need for debate if you are in denial of a scientific consensus.
That goes for you.

Ok I will ad you to the list
Couldn't be more happy and don't even know what list it is.

No you can't, that's basic respect. You can of course quote scientific research on the live of women, but you are not to be talk at their places. If you don't understand that, we might indeed have a problem but this is not a problem of ideology rather than a problem of respect for other people.

Putting people who are involved FIRST is the first necessary step to understand what they live. This is not a "woke" thing, that's a basic respect thing.
Yes I can and will. Respect here is to listen everyone and not to discriminate one for being born a certain gender. Specially in today's world and when arguing against woke people like you. Any time I can claim myself to be a woman and you will just have to accept that I'm fit to talk about it.

Oh, I'm am woke. But not in the way you think I am. I'll come back to that lateronce more people reply to my question.
You are woke just exactly how I think you are.

Be sure about it.