There is no consensus at all. If you are not woke you are not saying that shit.

I wasn't avoiding the question. You were the one who didn't know how to ask to get the answer that you want to.

No they don't have the same value because Flat Earth knowledge is not based on real science but on their imaginary science.

So by your logic a sociologist MAN have a better knowledge of a non sociologist WOMAN on what is to be a woman.
Post automatically merged:

No I don't. Atheism born with science claims.

You are the one trolling.

I'm agnostic not atheist. They are not the same.

Yall are caping. Can't understand that atheism is to deny god while agnostic is to not have a religion and that could include believing or not in god.
yoooooooooo Lula fudeu com os donos de clube de tiro.Vagabundo do caralho.5% do PIB é produto do mercado da defesa.Assim fica difícil o país se densenvolver com esses vagabundos destruindo setores da economia por ideologia e revanchismo,

The whole point was whatever breed of atheist you may be you'd ought to base the explanaiton of existence and universe on naturalistic premises and i even asked for alternatives to God and nature since you said that's not necessarily the case which you didn't answer,but rather believed that i added to what you said.
I did answer. You can still be an atheist,i.e. be someone that doesnt actively believe in god, while still thinking that its possible that a higher being of some sort is the reason for existence.

You are just generalizing and dont know what you are talking about. Which is why i have to repeat fairly simple points multiple times

I also mentioned how one can hold the position of "i dont know" regarding the reason for existence. . .

You arent engaging whith what im saying

you guys have been going in circles for a few good pages now.
Well, i guess at some point i should ignore those resistant to education, fair enough

You're telling me you prefer believing that god doesn't exist but you aren't certain if there is one as it cannot be proven basically an agnostic atheist.

Facinating but i have to agree with Adam
On this its more Agnostic than atheistic

You just prefer to not believe but aren't certain of either the existence or non existence of God coz you never know

So you are agnostic of god's existence but choose to be athiest coz

Why not (it cannot be proven or falsified)
Nah, one of these is about belief while the other is about knowledge.
Sorry yall dont understand these terms

There is no consensus at all. If you are not woke you are not saying that shit.
Dude.. this is not a question of ideology. This is a scientific fact. There IS a consensus about the difference between sex and gender. Weither you like it or not.

No they don't have the same value because Flat Earth knowledge is not based on real science but on their imaginary science.
Ok so you do agree that scientific source have a superior value.

See.. Here you are in a paradoxe. On one hand you don't believe in science in the other you believe in science.

This means that you are not searching for truth, you are searching for what will help your point of view. This is a common type of cognitive bias : the confirmation Bias

So by your logic a sociologist MAN have a better knowledge of a non sociologist WOMAN on what is to be a woman.
No not what it is to be a woman, but they can understand better the situation of the globality of women. Know the fact I mean. This is the difference between a feeling and a fact.

Lets take that back to the atheist debate.

I just proved you that you the one who are involved are most likely the one you need to listen unless there is global data.
So, as an atheist AND a person who have studied this subject i'm FAR more legitimate than you to define what atheism is.

So that's why I tell you that your definition is wrong.

Atheism is not the presence of belief in no god but the ABSENCE of belief in a specific god

Now, let's attack the WOKE subject.

What I just prove to you is:

1 - The scientific source have more value than non scientific sources and that there is a scientific CONSENSUS on the difference between sex and gender
2 - That the person involved are the most legitimate one to have an opinion on a subject and the scientific (sociologue) are the legitimate one to have an opinion on a more global scale (because studies)

So. I proved that this was wrong:

You are woke because you believe sex and gender are different things, you believe you can only have an opinion if you have... not sure how to say that in english but talk spot. Pretty much making you someone who has dictador thoughts on how things should work.
Now. I think you are talking about "safe space" for example safe space for women when men are excluded.

For you to understand the importance of those safe space, you need to understand first that oppressed person (like women/racialized people) are more likely to share information when they are not cut by men/white people and when they can have a discussion between them.

Meaning that safe space for racialized people or for women are a NECESSITY to learn about thing such as agressions or problematic behaviors.

If you are honest with yourself. You should now change your point of view.

A reasonable person wouldn't say IDK
If you'd guess the only plausible answers would be natrual or external influences

its either natural or unnatural, call that false dichotomy after you prove there is an in between aside from appelaingto ignorance.
Missed the point.

With 2 options, the position im talking about is not choosing either because of insufficient evidence. I never claimed there to be alternative options (and told you this before anyway)

I dont know whether the universe existence is due to natural or unnatural reasons. I still dont believe in a god, because i consider all god claims (that i know about) to be wrong af.

No I don't. Atheism born with science claims.
Not really.

Some peeps just dont grow up religious but still dislike science.they are still atheists.

I'm agnostic not atheist. They are not the same.
They are different terms describing different positions. These positions are not mutually exclusive.
Nah, one of these is about belief while the other is about knowledge.