Sorry for the gowin point, but would you say the same if Hitler was still alive and kicking and was writing a wonderful book.. would you buy this book ?

The point of giving you the context is to avoid that you finance toxic campaign that can be harmfull for people. That's all..
Well, i see the really harmful Campaign for someone who let kill millions of peoples, while i doubt me buying a book will give him enough money to do that. You get such a comparison more when she will go into politics and also will have the same amount of supporters we german have back in the day. The books alone wouldn´t fit it, plus HP and Mein Kampf are kind of different. Last one is obviously something that support his agenda against Jews, "inferior people" and others. If someone really buy a book like Mein Kampf, because he think it is enjoyable i must say it isn´t. It is so bad written, and Hitler was a confused man. Fortunately i see Rowlin not really in the next 10-20 years getting a relevant position, especially when there is a lot headwind against her. In the case of Hitler, he just let kill people who did that, but we live in 2023. Even if she dislike Transpeople, she can´t harm you. Words alone can´t harm you either, only idiots can harm you who fell for those words. Too many different factors to see her equal to Adolf.

Actually i don´t know IF someone already has taken advantage of it, that i buyed something. Someone might be killed already by the hand of someone who i supported, without knowing it. It is something i can´t exclude. However, i don´t think about that. Not because i am homophobic, transphobic, a racist, or something else. It is more because i am the typical egomaniac who lives for myself. I will die some day, i will not left any relevant effect on that world. I try to see and understand the big whole, instead of the small things. We humans are irrelevant to the world, we are a pest. No matter if you are a man, a woman, a trans, a black man, a handicaped woman, or something else. I enjoy my short life here and doesn´t think about such things that much, because those thoughts alone can make me ill. You can call me an Ignorant, that describes myself more, but honestly i feel no shame like majorty of the world for it. I mean when some Transpeople buy the game, they would in the same situation like i am, supporting their own doom, no?

People comparing Rowling with Hitler now. Yeah, I fucking hate internet boards :lawsigh:
Indeed, an absolutist comparison, a little bit fallacious granted. But necessary to understand the principle of not helping toxic compaing.

If you understand that this is bad to finance the fascism of hitler, you should understand that it is bad to finance the transphobia of JKR.

Simple.

no,this is an article about the division within SOCIOLOGY about its nature.Some of its founders didn't agree with the notion that it is a science.Max Weber was one of them.But of course,he didn't know what a soft science is,right?
Actually for him, Sociology was based on the "science of the culture". It was just another form of science. That's what we call "soft" science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_and_soft_science

Transpeople buy the game, they would in the same situation like i am, supporting their own doom, no?
They would, its only a matter of choice is the said context. Are you okay in financing someone who is transphobic or not? It's the simplest question. Some are, and some others like me are not.

I won't get on your back to buy the game, just be aware of the context.

I guess you don’t understand that I’m serious
:risitavirus:
:okay:
Well, i see the really harmful Campaign for someone who let kill millions of peoples, while i doubt me buying a book will give him enough money to do that. You get such a comparison more when she will go into politics and also will have the same amount of supporters we german have back in the day. The books alone wouldn´t fit it, plus HP and Mein Kampf are kind of different. Last one is obviously something that support his agenda against Jews, "inferior people" and others. If someone really buy a book like Mein Kampf, because he think it is enjoyable i must say it isn´t. It is so bad written, and Hitler was a confused man. Fortunately i see Rowlin not really in the next 10-20 years getting a relevant position, especially when there is a lot headwind against her. In the case of Hitler, he just let kill people who did that, but we live in 2023. Even if she dislike Transpeople, she can´t harm you. Words alone can´t harm you either, only idiots can harm you who fell for those words. Too many different factors to see her equal to Adolf.

Actually i don´t know IF someone already has taken advantage of it, that i buyed something. Someone might be killed already by the hand of someone who i supported, without knowing it. It is something i can´t exclude. However, i don´t think about that. Not because i am homophobic, transphobic, a racist, or something else. It is more because i am the typical egomaniac who lives for myself. I will die some day, i will not left any relevant effect on that world. I try to see and understand the big whole, instead of the small things. We humans are irrelevant to the world, we are a pest. No matter if you are a man, a woman, a trans, a black man, a handicaped woman, or something else. I enjoy my short life here and doesn´t think about such things that much, because those thoughts alone can make me ill. You can call me an Ignorant, that describes myself more, but honestly i feel no shame like majorty of the world for it. I mean when some Transpeople buy the game, they would in the same situation like i am, supporting their own doom, no?
no need for long posts really,i don't anyone here will get convinced about anything.People just want to troll and trash talk really.The Hitler comparison was a very bad argument.Where did JKR advocate for violence against anyone?Some people are over reacting.

They would, its only a matter of choice is the said context. Are you okay in financing someone who is transphobic or not? It's the simplest question. Some are, and some others like me are not.

Yes, i would buy the game despite being aware of what she is. I would not buy it, when i am not interested in the media, but for that she infect my childhood already too much, and no she didn´t do that with her transphoby i wasn´t aware until last year.

ever watched elite squad?so,some brazilian politician had one those pirated cds that got released to the streets before the actual movie aired.The director of the movie learned of this,went to his house and demanded that CD.The guy quietly gave it to him.LOL
edit:the movie's name is elite squad,not death squad.

Last edited:
Indeed, an absolutist comparison, a little bit fallacious granted. But necessary to understand the principle of not helping toxic compaing.

If you understand that this is bad to finance the fascism of hitler, you should understand that it is bad to finance the transphobia of JKR.
You're comparing fascism on a country level, which was used to hunt down and kill millions of people, to one woman who neither publishes her opinions in a political sphere (like Hitler did) nor does she push her own opinion's on others on the threat of death (like Hitler did)

no need for long posts really,i don't anyone here will get convinced about anything.People just want to troll and trash talk really.The Hitler comparison was a very bad argument.Where did JKR advocate for violence against anyone?Some people are over reacting.
I mean... as a german i can talk about Hitler
:cheers::steef:
I don´t like him, he never brought up some good games and his book is horribly to read.

Simple.
JK Rowling has actually done good things, she's not comparable to Hitler at all.

Are we talking about finacing a campaing against a minority or financing an indiviudal that has ONE opinion that said minority dislikes?Sense of proportion,mate.JKR is not calling for a witch hunt against any minority.
Post automatically merged:

JK Rowling has actually done good things, she's not comparable to Hitler at all.
Harry Potter message itself is about overcoming prejudice.

Are we talking about finacing a campaing against a minority or financing an indiviudal that has ONE opinion that said minority dislikes?Sense of proportion,mate.JKR is not calling for a witch hunt against any minority.
Post automatically merged:
Honestly, i don´t even know what she does or said at all, as i avoid social media most of the time. With the age i become more and more depressed by it, and it looks like it was a real good idea that i did. What did she actually said word by word?

Honestly, i don´t even know what she does or said at all, as i avoid social media most of the time. With the age i become more and more depressed by it, and it looks like it was a real good idea that i did. What did she actually said word by word?
Social media makes you:
1-get exposed to angry people ventign out profanities.
2-lower your self steem because you will compare youserlf to others.
3-get your dopamine circuits disregulated because its made to be addictive.

J

Joygirl1

Simple.
Dude, it´s not my fault that you forgot to take your pills. Nobody is "financing the transphobia of JKR" and as I said I don´t care about stupid boycott like that. Some of those people are way more extremistic for giving out hate speech and death threats to youtubers or other people who just want to buy and play the video game they are hyped for!