And you never will because you're incapable of having nuanced political discussions because in your mind there is only left=good and right=evil, you use yourself as the gold standard for what it means to be left and anyone who slightly disagrees with you must be a right winger, fascist or conspiracy theorist.
I'm actually quite a bad standard. I'm apolitical on a lot of subject.

But hey.. fine, let's say that I do think that everyone who disagree with me is far right... then why the hell do I think that you are a leftist while completely disagreeing with you on the medecine subjects ?

If you are honest, this simple fact should deconstruct your theory. Right ?

The reality is more simple: there are far right discourser here (Nameless / Seth etc.) there are also confusionnist who have a completely broken political compass (Bob / Al / Van) and there are also some actual leftists (You / Doggo / Kiku) I'm just one tiny step further to the left..but the reality is this:

I'm not even that radical.

I'm pretty much a basic leftist with basic points of views, not a communist, not an anarchist.. just a simple leftist who knows very little, but has very strong political bases. Simply because I MYSELF moved around the ENTIRE political spectrum.

I come from a complotist far right background (short period), I slided toward individualism (center right) because of my love for science which guided me toward the path of liberal scepticism and pro laicism (center right / center left) which guided me toward sociology and REAL science based scepticism which open me to real politic discourse (leftism).

EACH of those steps were made because of a single reason: I asked myself "what if I am wrong??":

- At the beginning it lead me from the absence of answer to a lot of answer in complotism (this was a time where everything was very simply explained by complotist theory, and the belief of a world wide deep state)
---> From apolitical to far right debater (2007 > 2010)

- Then it was the absence of scientific bases in complotism and a lot of answers in self improvment/liberalism/individualism (this why for example a time when I thought that with a strong will, I could overcome everything, which was fuelled by the fact that I'd just extracted myself from far right complotism)
---> From far right debater to liberal (2010 > 2018)

- Then, because of my love for science, I started learning about Zetetic, street epistemology and basic scepticism (this was a few years ago, at a time where my love for scepticism was fuelled by my hatred for religion and spiritualism)
---> From liberal to center right sceptic (2018 > 2020)

- Then I faced my own hatred for religion (especially Islam) and my own racist and islamophobic bias.. (this was a time when I didn't understand why the left was not denouncing radical islamic on twitter) this was also the time where I started to be called a SJW (because I was also fighting for LGBTQ+ right)
---> From center right sceptic to center left sceptic (2020 > 2021)

- Then I came to understand the limits of liberal scepticism like Zetetic, this led me to understand what was sociology (something that I didn't considered a science before), I created a account with a LOT of representation intended to defy my own beliefs on science, religion, political discourses, sociology etc..
---> From center left sceptic to sociological sceptic (2021 > 2022ish)

All of this to say that I AM NUANCED. I'm very careful not to call anyone a fascist because I know that the road to political awareness is a long climb. With steps along the way.

So yeah.. I KNOW for a fact that the right is not evil, but is just wrong on pretty much everything, from politic to economy to science..

The ONLY reason the right manage to stand up in power is because it manages to keep alive the illusion that the left can breed leftist lunatic militarist and authoritarian/fascist when the reality is:

When you are authoritarian, you automatically throw yourself to the far right
When you are fascist, you automatically throw yourself to the far right
When you spread Qanon theory, you automatically throw yourself to the far right.

You CAN'T be a leftist and be:
- Authoritarian
- Fascist
- Racist

For example:

Mussolini was a leftist, but his fascist ideology doesn't come from the left, but a militarist mindset the guy had. Same for Staline, same for Ali Khamenei, same for Xi Jinping, same for Putin, same for Kim Jong un

--------------------------
Now..
--------------------------

One thing I want people to understand here is that right and left are NOT equal. The left only exist because the right exist. Meaning that leftist value exist only because people are thinking rightist value. Therefore there are "right" values and WRONG values (depending on historical contexts) (ex: fascism = bad for the left but fascism=good for the far right, also its not named "fascism")

Furthermore, the left and the right fight is not a "balance", it's a river:

We need to understand that the brain is made to make ideas - that fell toward the right spectrum - more appealing. Our brain is wired with multiple biases, product of million of years of evolution.

Those biases had a real and benefic roles during certain ancient period, but they are not adapted to a life in society.

That's why for me, the political spectrum is a river that flows toward the right:

- The idea of individualism is more appealing that the idea that we are not in real control
- The idea of the danger of outsiders (immigration) is more appealing that the idea that the immigration can actually be beneficial
- The idea that there is a pedosatanist deep state is more appealing that the idea that we are just electing people who are biased and/or stupid
Etc.

For me, you don't pick your ideas left and right to make a centrist cake to be the enlighten one, instead you become enlighten because you know that every other path are wrong. And because there are right and wrong values, there can only be one right path in a specific historio-sociological context.

In short, real politicians, for me, are those who - like carps - fight against the current of their own thought process and goes against their own biases.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
humans are power hungry by nature and guns gives you a sense of power which leads to impulsiveness pretty often

maturity plays a very small role in that
This true. I became a military cop earlier this year and there are some colleagues of mine that should not be holding a gun and I reported them a few times. They became cops for the action and ich for a confrontation. Some of them were in class with me when they graduated and they didn't study the law section. Action hungry cops who don't know the law? Perfection.

And paranoia is a big factor to consider. Gun owners, including law enforcement, can't handle pressure for shit and immediately resort to deadly force. Guns should be for deescalation purposes.

This true. I became a military cop earlier this year and there are some colleagues of mine that should not be holding a gun and I reported them a few times. They became cops for the actions and ich for a confrontation. Some of them were in class with me when they graduated and they didn't study the law section. Action hungry cops who don't know the law? Perfection.

And paranoia is a big factor to consider. Gun owners, including law enforcement, can't handle pressure for shit and immediately resort to deadly force. Guns should be for deescalation purposes.
Guns are for confrontation.Warnings and less lethal stuff is to de-escalate.I have an uncle that is both a lawyer and retired civil policeman.He is one of the dumbest and most immature man i have ever met.He barely knows what our legislation says about self defense and he has played with his guns in front of me to show off.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This true. I became a military cop earlier this year and there are some colleagues of mine that should not be holding a gun and I reported them a few times. They became cops for the actions and ich for a confrontation. Some of them were in class with me when they graduated and they didn't study the law section. Action hungry cops who don't know the law? Perfection.

How do you feel about being in the armed forces and having to defend a country that imposes a tax code you despise?? :zorothink:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
How do you feel about being in the armed forces and having to defend a country that imposes a tax code you despise?? :zorothink:
I care not for the country. I have friends and family that work in the installations I'm posted at. There's also some cool and chill people who are just here for the pay and benefits to get an easier life. Not liking my country doesn't mean I'm gonna let folks who don't deserve it die.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I care not for the country. I have friends and family that work in the installations I'm posted at. There's also some cool and chill people who are just here for the pay and benefits to get an easier life. Not liking my country doesn't mean I'm gonna let folks who don't deserve it die.
Thanks for the sincere answer to my facetious question :cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lol no problem. If you have any questions about law/rights just ask. Not only do some cops got no idea what the law says, many civilians don't know their rights either. Yall have way more power over us than you think lol
Honestly, the group of people over whom civilians should have considerable power is *checks notes* *stares off into space for a while* *checks notes again* the politicians we elect and expect to work on our behalf instead of sympathizing with a revolving door of lobbyists :mrgo:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Honestly, the group of people over whom civilians should have considerable power is *checks notes* *stares off into space for a while* *checks notes again* the politicians we elect and expect to work on our behalf instead of sympathizing with a revolving door of lobbyists :mrgo:
Well as you can guess, money and egos. Every military base are given a budget by the Govenment, and the big dogs on the base decide what to do with it. Most it goes to rebuilding facilities used by officers and presidential officials and poltiicans. The rest of the budget remain in the jar cause these fools spend so much time arguing amongst each other and think they know best. Took a long ass time for them to increase pay and benefits for those working on the front lines(damn what a tangent)

A civilian does have the power to remove an offical from office, but money and propaganda prevents any issue from growing too big and viewed as truth. It's similar to the president getting impeached. Working on a base reveals to you that the president is indeed just a figurehead and scapegoat for the ire of the people. The CIA and politicians as a whole have more power than President.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
What germans think about AfD ? They seem to be based and now are second largest party
Post automatically merged:

humans are power hungry by nature and guns gives you a sense of power which leads to impulsiveness pretty often

I have guns. what you said doesnt make any sense at all

Last edited:
What germans think about AfD ? They seem to be based and now are second largest party

I have guns. what you said doesnt make any sense at all
Careful now,the german media calls the AfD a Nazi party and some of the leftards here would probably agree.
For myself I can only I vote for them since 2018 because they check mostly all my political boxes. So yes,the AfD is based af.

Thats not a constructive opinion

If you have people who can't regard for life to end it that easily.. Thats a societal problem not a gun problem.. Impulsivity is a person problem not a GUN problem.

Its not a Knife problem for mass stabbings in UK.

If you have people who can't regard for life to end it that easily.. Thats a societal problem not a gun problem.. Impulsivity is a person problem not a GUN problem.
It is both

You can be a dangerous person but if you don't have access to tools that can help you achieve certain acts you won't act dangerous. Harmless people are most dangerous motherfuckers in the world

But if that person can easily get a gun then they now have access to the tools and power and can enact their shit wheres previously they wouln't be able to

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Careful now,the german media calls the AfD a Nazi party and some of the leftards here would probably agree.
For myself I can only I vote for them since 2018 because they check mostly all my political boxes. So yes,the AfD is based af.
I knew it... leftard call everything that isnt left leaning a nazi... I was actually called both communist and nazi in this sub too... imagine how there brain functions to call me both commie and nazi lmfao and by the same people

I mean the leftards just destroyed the real impact of word nazi themselves... nobody gives a shit being called that anymore, the boogeyman of thinking wrong is now gone, and they can only blame themselves

I knew it... leftard call everything that isnt left leaning a nazi... I was actually called both communist and nazi in this sub too... imagine how there brain functions to call me both commie and nazi lmfao and by the same people
Dude,you are a Nazi if you:

-working out
-don't want to destroy your countrys economy because of climate change
-are not a vegan
-are not a feminist
-don't want to suck "female" dicks/date a transdude
-vote conservative
-don't support Antifa
-don't support the current thing
-don't want woke politics in your media (videogames,series etc)
-aren't a cuck
-you want to build a traditional family

I for myself accepted their term full hearted. If they want me to see as a nazi,what do I care. I'm not depending on these people or their opinions. And nobody should be. These people are lunatics.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Dude,you are a Nazi if you:

-working out
-don't want to destroy your countrys economy because of climate change
-are not a vegan
-are not a feminist
-don't want to suck "female" dicks/date a transdude
-vote conservative
-don't support Antifa
-don't support the current thing
-don't want woke politics in your media (videogames,series etc)
-aren't a cuck
-you want to build a traditional family

I for myself accepted their term full hearted. If they want me to see as a nazi,what do I care. I'm not depending on these people or their opinions. And nobody should be. These people are lunatics.
I shared an article here that working out in gym is dangerous becouse you will get into far right extremist cults ( well I dont work out at gym but my work is heavy physical work and my body is fit and athlethic I shared my pics here many times even very recently, I can share them with you), basically if you are fit and are trying to stay fit and strong you are nazi... becouse left wing world is body positive one

they want everyone to be vegan and eat bugs becouse cows will fart away ozon layer

feminism is no longer what it used to be, its no longer about equal right

trans people should not be encouradged but treated by profesionals, they should be given a platform where they can find problem in themselves and heal

antifa are fascists

current thing is war in ukraine now, but since offensive doesnt work media is silent about it but will use your tax money anyway on a lost couse

no politics in sport especially

traditional family is necessery, we need to make our own children , and not take immigrants