They shot people fleeing in lifeboats. It was not a one off. It was a sustained and directed attack. Ironic that the ones acting like we don't know the full story themselves don't know the full story.
Despite you knowing the full story, most historians and militate experts disagree with you

It’s almost as if like I’ve said, it’s disputed

Sarcastly calling for knowledge of full context while actively ignoring the full context of the war at your doorstep
you're painting the USS incident in a weird light:
"Why does everyone who defends Israel act like theyre just uncontrollable wild dogs who lash out and maul anything nearby, but also act like that's a good thing?"

It was wrong, and not a good thing. That's the most non-controversial opinion about it. You think I support it somehow?

The fact that the Muslim world never speaks out only when it's against a Jewish state is evidence enough.
Have you asked a Muslims whether he condemns Holocaust or not?

I do.
Palestine vs Israel can also be brought under regional issue.

If it was a religious war, all Muslims countries would have sent their armies. Guess what, it did not happen in 1948, 67 (?), or 2023.
What else do you want from Muslims?

What about the expulsion of Afghans from Pakistan? Where is the outcry about this?
Pakistan got bailout package from IMF. The economy is in really bad shape. Plus, the floods last year ruined all the crops from the agricultural area.
The refugees were here for 20+ years I think. The war is over, now they can go back to their country.

Plus, the Afghan government is not friendy with Pakistan. They attack our forces on border.
There is another issue of Durand Line (disputed territory near borders).
Again, a different issue and a complex one.
Afghans also smuggle dollar from Pakistan. Recently, a war torn Afghanistan, had better currency than Pakistan. Surely, we had to take steps to solve this problem. All I can say is, the problem is not as simple as the media shows you. The sensational 1.7 million Afghani are being teleportted, by why? There are solid reasons.

And, we are not a developed country like USA or UK. It is a #ucking 3rd world country. Pakistan is the cheapest country to live in.

It's war at this point. War has always happened.
War has always happened.... but in Middle East and South Asia, right? Hence the immigrants from this region.

you're painting the USS incident in a weird light:
"Why does everyone who defends Israel act like theyre just uncontrollable wild dogs who lash out and maul anything nearby, but also act like that's a good thing?"

It was wrong, and not a good thing. That's the most non-controversial opinion about it. You think I support it somehow?
That wasn't my quote at all

These retired tropes from a decade ago are quite the throwback. I thought they died with the EDL, but I cause some of it lingers.

some London boroughs which have a 0% non-Muslim population -- where Sharia is followed.
What boroughs? I'm a Black Muslim who's been to many parts of London and I'd love to see this; point me in the general direction. Also, elaborate on what you mean by 'Sharia'.

I have grew up in poor neighbourhoods where I saw working class, British Nationals, haranged and harassed out of those neighbourhoods because of Islamic gangs.
Yeah...I don't believe you. Give us a detailed anecdote of how this went down. Were they physically assaulted regularly? What exactly made this gang 'islamic'? Did they have a manifesto of some sort, or was it a number of brown lads who, like many white kids in London, get up to antisocial activities and crimes?

Our police is afraid to combat it, as evidence by the Rotherham sex ring. The lack of real culpability in the murder of Sir David Amess. Among other things.
The police were wrong for that, but in general the UK police are touchy about policies towards people of colour in general, not just Muslims. E.g London has a lot of youth crime and the demographics feature a lot of young Caribbean and African men, yet there is no discriminatory policy targeting them. We also don't lock up every Albanian man because of the sophisticated organised crime network throughout Europe.

Also, Rotherham wasn't religiously motivated. You only find (very few) Pakistani men doing this. Do Arabs, West Africans, Bengalis and Somalis feature in these grooming gang reports? No, they don't.

Those who disrespect the land they live in. Those that have no loyalty, no desire to learn the language, and a true disdain for British law and culture.
Mate, your family origins are outside of Britain so I find your dogmatic nationalism to be quite odd. I also get the feeling you are Eastern European. Anyway, I assume you consider yourself to be British? If so, I am just as British as you despite our families coming from elsewhere. Thinking everyone has to ardently support the current laws and customs of the day is silly and has no bearing on this. Though, I'm happy to concede this point if you accept you're not British since I don't care for it.

I have noticed a clear connection between Islamic zealotry and anti-British sentiment amongst UK-based Muslims.
Killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims the past 2 decades kinda does that to you.

They stare at the world from a position where they've never had to watch as their communities are overtaken and then denigrated in the name of a foreign ideology that is antithetical to the way of life of those who are living there.
Cringe

He mentioned Israelis mate, not Jews. Equating the two is very antisemitic of you
What he mentioned is very popular antisemitic dog whistle. Notice how he didn’t refute my statement and just doubled down instead?

ps; in case you didn’t know most Israelis are Jews

So the Jews did 9/11?

jesus what kind of antisemitic shit are you on. First it was that the nazis replaced the Jews now this? 💀
9/11 dancing israelis is a conspiracy. Another 4chan thing I believed lol.

According to those who reject the official version of events, five Israeli men were seen dancing in the streets of New York in the wake of the attacks, were arrested and later released without charge. When police arrested them, they were found with cash, multiple passports and box cutters.

According to some sources, including a bizarre 2003 Scottish Herald article, the implication is that these five young men, from Israel, knew about the attacks beforehand, and were shadowing the Al-Qaeda terrorists, supporting the attack from afar in an attempt to draw America closer to Israel politically.

While there is no evidence for any of these claims, the root of this story has some truth. Five Israelis were indeed arrested in the wake of the attacks, they did have box cutters on them. But they were in the US working for a fellow Israeli’s delivery company Urban Moving Systems, in a job where box cutters are frequently used… to cut open boxes.

The ‘Dancing Israeli’ moniker came from an altogether different source, the father of 9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta. In a USA Today article from a few weeks after the attacks, quoting Muslim officials from around the world who were alleging that Israel was behind the plot, Atta’s grieving father said that there was insufficient attention being paid to the fact that “The FBI seized a number of Jews while they were dancing in celebration over the incidents.”

LMAO, all these years

Anything to undermine a Jewish state.
Why are you the only race who gets to have a white supremacist ethnostate btw? Do you think the world would have the same tolerance for Germans wanting to kill all those who aren't German and setting up walls and concentration camps for bordering nations?

Hm... Why am I getting deja vu?

Maybe Israel should learn to be multicultural like everyone else.