If you don't want to live a society with other people and therefore understand that you need a common education to survive.. you can still go take a look around the sahara desert. Not sure that you will strive there tho..

And yet you keep replying. One week ago you were telling me that you are choosing to ignore my post.

Well... I guess even you can evolve. A few more years and you might even become progressist.
For the most part,i do ignore you. Im replying because i'm bored. Common education to survive?Lmfao. How is teaching people math,physics and stuff making them more sociable and civillized? This is bullshido. A few hundred years ago,families educated their kids and civillization was still around and doing fine.
School nowadays serves the purpose of teaching you shit to get into college(so they can be in debt alter) and brain washing kids into being woke. But of course,you love that.
Post automatically merged:

The best part of living in the South is most schools stay out of parents' business and would do nothing behind their backs.
I wish we had this freedom around here. The average school is pretty bad at teaching grammar,math,sciences and stuff.But its Harvard level when it comes into making a commie/wokie out of a kid. I would nuke most colleges and schools around here if i was a dictator,they are literally detrimental to society.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
For the most part,i do ignore you. Im replying because i'm bored. Common education to survive?Lmfao. How is teaching people math,physics and stuff making them more sociable and civillized? This is bullshido. A few hundred years ago,families educated their kids and civillization was still around and doing fine. School nowadays surives the purpose of teaching you shit to get into college(so they can be in debt alter) and brain washing kids into being woke. But of course,you love that.

I wish we had this freedom around here. The average school is pretty bad at teaching grammar,math,sciences and stuff,but its Harvard level when it comes into making a commie/wokie out of a kid. I would nuke most colleges and schools around here if i was a dicatator,they are literally detrimental to society.
Something I appreciate is here we can send our kids to any school we want to as long as we sign a paper that says we are responsible for getting them there and home each day. So if I don't like one school's method I'm free to pick any other school I want.

Something I appreciate is here we can send our kids to any school we want to as long as we sign a paper that says we are responsible for getting them there and home each day. So if I don't like one school's method I'm free to pick any other school I want.
We theoretically you can choose any school here,but they are mostly the same. The federal government controls what everyone studys and most teachers get infected with the cultural marxism virus in college. I literally dreamt of punching a geography teacher in the mouth once. The bastard tried to bullied 15 year old me in front of the girl i liked. What a pig.

Why didn't Britain and France declare war on the Soviet Union when it invaded Poland after Germany during World War II?
Because mother Russia invades you and not the other way around(read this in fpsrussia's voice).

Scientism as it is promoted by the New atheism movement
anything to actually back this up?

Science needs to be politic
nah, science needs to be science.

It is logic here. Sometimes attacking the person and their path IS the logical thing to do to make people understand how the path of this person can lead to other people following the same path.
well feel free to rationalize using logical fallacies, its not surprising to anyone here

I don't remember denying the number. Do you ?
no i didnt catch that part of your conversation, thats why i added "i guess", because thats usually the reason with you

You are mostly lost causes
:suresure:

anything to actually back this up?

nah, science needs to be science.

well feel free to rationalize using logical fallacies, its not surprising to anyone here

no i didnt catch that part of your conversation, thats why i added "i guess", because thats usually the reason with you
:suresure:
imagine thinking science is political propaganda.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Why didn't Britain and France declare war on the Soviet Union when it invaded Poland after Germany during World War II?
I'm not knowledgeable on the subject.

We theoretically you can choose any school here,but they are mostly the same. The federal government controls what everyone studys and most teachers get infected with the cultural marxism virus in college. I literally dreamt of punching a geography teacher in the mouth once. The bastard tried to bullied 15 year old me in front of the girl i liked. What a pig.

Because mother Russia invades you and not the other way around(read this in fpsrussia's voice).
I always wonder if this extreme wokism is formed out of countries that are over-blessed and don't have the struggles of developing nations. People search for things that are bigger than themselves. When people don't have real problems, they make them up or even worse. Cause them.

Taking away individual freedoms is a staple in authoritarian regimes. It might not be communism,but they are still they taking over the parents rights to teach their kids. We don't live in Sparta anymore,its not the state that owns kids.
im not sure this right of parents teaching their kids was ever a thing in germany. school is mandatory though

I'm not knowledgeable on the subject.

I always wonder if this extreme wokism is formed out of countries that are over-blessed and don't have the struggles of developing nations. People search for things that are bigger than themselves. When people don't have real problems, they make them up or even worse. Cause them.
Nope,wokism is brain washing. We are wayyyy poorer than you guys and wokism is growing like a cancer around here. Its nasty. I'm afraid of raising kids here.

highly dependent on what you are studying in college. there is no woke shit in physics, math, biology and the sort.
I shit you not,they managed to sneak sociology in a chemistry curriculum. The college enviroment itself is woke. Its usually 18-22 year old kids that go to college. So they tend to adopt whatever is perceived as popular. You know...popular bangs girls. At least that was what i saw. Lots of crazy parties too.

If you wanted anything else, you would listen and not constantly affirming things without checking if you are right or not..

do you listen at all

to people here??????

Institutional racism is far more subtile and problematic than that. It comes from educations and choices made by members of the society. In multiple domains. Its the unwritten choices. The choices made out of biases.

This article will explain to you clearly how institutional racism works and where you can find it.

https://www.health.com/mind-body/health-diversity-inclusion/institutional-racism

implict and subtle are words used, in your article here

if it's so vague that you kinda have to define it into existence then perhaps it might just not be real

and if it was systematic racism then it would be done by the system not by some cloak and dagger shit

the elites run all the media,have fighters jets and control all the goverment. there's no reason to play dumb and pretend to be progressive

if they wanted, they could fighter jet bomb every black,mexican and women if they felt like or just imprsion them

and you could do fuck all about it instead they sit in front of camera's declaring progressive values ig to lie to the millions of people who ig are die hard leftists and give a shit about your belief system

yes,but controlling what parents and schools can or cannot teach kids is. They have a strict curriculum that pretty much no one can do anything about.
the curriculum can change. but it really just outlines what kinda topics are gonna be taught. even in a subject like religion it just tells you what religions the kids need to learn about.

mandatory school in germany is not indoctrinating kids lmao

the curriculum can change. but it really just outlines what kinda topics are gonna be taught. even in a subject like religion it just tells you what religions the kids need to learn about.

mandatory school in germany is not indoctrinating kids lmao
i'm not talking about germany. Here in Brazil the curriculum is organized by the federal gov and you can't do anything about it. I would rather my kids learned programming,first aid,financial education then music,art and sociology for example. I think they are more useful skills. Im not bashing these subjects,but i really don't see the point in them. Sociology is especially nasty,since this where we go a little deeper in Marxism.

@Logiko I will give you one thing: Despite the walls of text,at least you can write. Some guys here write their messages like its a poem or some shit. Its fucking annoying for some reason.

Last edited: