Yeah but people don't use it correctly though. Like with throwing political terms they don't understand as an insult, they'll scream dishonesty from a disagreement.

I don’t necessarily distrust people, but too many people uses their own opinions as a basis for right and wrong, and do everything they can to position themselves as the good person.
Everyone wants to be a 'good person' or the 'good guy'. I think right and wrong formed via opinions is basically the foundation behind "morality is relative".

No, I think there are some clear acts that are immoral - unprovoked, intentional murder, for one. Yet other acts are murky and hard to ascribe morality to.

However, trying to attain the position of 'the good guy' in all situations, never taking an opinion that is outside of what an pure idealist would believe is something done by the insecure who are seeking validation - or a manipulator of the highest degree - just my take, no proof really.

People throwing political terms as an insult is weapon of choice for faux intellectuals (and extreme adherents to certain political philosophies ofc).

Without going into anything personal, I have had to learn to trust that people aren't operating in bad faith, but my first instinct is to think that the majority are, and that they only want to win rather than convince others. I have, however, come to learn that some people really are that idealistic...

Did you question whether or not the Americas were stolen?
Yes. Im not big on inherent claim to land. By that logic all of Europe was stolen from other ethnic groups and you don’t see them bitching

and what I said is 100% true. America was a largely uninhabited land by the time the colonies were being established. The natives were mostly killed off by disease way before this land was established

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
so Israel bombing a freaking kitchen where all they did was feed victims and they bombed it with precision bombs meaning it was completely intentional am i right?
Killed people from America,UK,Poland,France and even Australia too.
:sanmoji:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Everyone wants to be a 'good person' or the 'good guy'. I think right and wrong formed via opinions is basically the foundation behind "morality is relative".

No, I think there are some clear acts that are immoral - unprovoked, intentional murder, for one. Yet other acts are murky and hard to ascribe morality to.

However, trying to attain the position of 'the good guy' in all situations, never taking an opinion that is outside of what an pure idealist would believe is something done by the insecure who are seeking validation - or a manipulator of the highest degree - just my take, no proof really.

People throwing political terms as an insult is weapon of choice for faux intellectuals (and extreme adherents to certain political philosophies ofc).

Without going into anything personal, I have had to learn to trust that people aren't operating in bad faith, but my first instinct is to think that the majority are, and that they only want to win rather than convince others. I have, however, come to learn that some people really are that idealistic...
If I give my full opinion on human beings in general, it would be very cynical and depressing lol

Yes. Im not big on inherent claim to land. By that logic all of Europe was stolen from other ethnic groups and you don’t see them bitching

and what I said is 100% true. America was a largely uninhabited land by the time the colonies were being established. The natives were mostly killed off by disease way before this land was established
Fuck. You're in your early 20s, right?

Late 20s why lol
Because I'm at that age where I can't imagine what the fuck they were teaching in these schools after I left.

I mean I can definitely guess that they weren't very candid about the Seminoles or anything. There are so many different stories across the continent but a pretty high percentage of those stories will involve kidnapping, subjugation, deceit, coercion, and murder to obtain land and goods.

Because I'm at that age where I can't imagine what the fuck they were teaching in these schools after I left.

I mean I can definitely guess that they weren't very candid about the Seminoles or anything. There are so many different stories across the continent but a pretty high percentage of those stories will involve kidnapping, subjugation, deceit, coercion, and murder to obtain land and goods.
I mean I don’t deny the natives were genocided and ethnic cleansed. Idk about land stealing. They themselves fought each other over land a lot.

I mean I don’t deny the natives were genocided and ethnic cleansed. Idk about land stealing. They themselves fought each other over land a lot.
The people who established themselves upon the land by using methods such as fraud and murder stated that if you obtain the ability to establish through the same methods, then it doesn't count lol.

The concept of stealing isn't really an explicitly legal thing in this case.

The people who established themselves upon the land by using methods such as fraud and murder stated that if you obtain the ability to establish through the same methods, then it doesn't count lol.

The concept of stealing isn't really an explicitly legal thing in this case.
Well I don’t believe in “land stealing” when it comes to nations so idc.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t need to think the natives land were stolen to believe they were massively fucked over by the Europeans

Well I don’t believe in “land stealing” when it comes to nations so idc.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t need to think the natives land were stolen to believe they were massively fucked over by the Europeans
I should say that I didn't exactly mean you have to care. Just that it's kinda bewildering headcanon because even the people who would like you to see it that way, not stolen, don't necessarily expect you to