Catholic pastors rejecting foreigners IS a thing
I never heard of something like that. "The church systematically rejecting migrants". And this is more strange when we live in an era that the number of chatolic is decreasing
Post automatically merged:

This is happening often. And I believe not only catholic, but religious people will be minority in the future

Last edited:
This is happening often. And I believe not only catholic, but religious people will be minority in the future
membership numbers of established big religions are surely about to decrease. But religion statistics are always biased as they don't include less mainstream / personal beliefs or spirituality.
Not everyone who makes a cross at "non denominational" is an anti-religious atheist, not everyone that calls themselves a Catholic is a "pure" Catholic (especially in some overseas communities you'll find a lot of syncretism) and not everyone who calls themselves a Muslim is an overly strict, fundamental Salafist for example.

I rally do think it’s a good thing. One less excuse to kill each other.
Since second vatican council the church became more open to the others christian denominations and to other religions. The church no longer has an agressive attitude more aggressive towards other religions
Post automatically merged:

membership numbers of established big religions are surely about to decrease. But religion statistics are always biased as they don't include less mainstream / personal beliefs or spirituality.
Not everyone who makes a cross at "non denominational" is an anti-religious atheist, not everyone that calls themselves a Catholic is a "pure" Catholic (especially in some overseas communities you'll find a lot of syncretism) and not everyone who calls themselves a Muslim is an overly strict, fundamental Salafist for example.
Yeah, a lot of catholic rarely go to mass

France is taking a far right turn. Multiple members of the opposition of leftist party who took side against the colonization of Israel of Palestine and the Genocide of Gaza are being called by the police for terrorist apologism.

The far right, crypto fascist, transphobic and islamophobic ideologies are taking power in France on all levels.

This is VERY alarming.

Last edited: