General Tennis thread

who is GOAT??

• Total voters
Osaka winning without much trouble is expected, She's clearly the best hard court player in the world right now.
Djokovic schooling Medvedev is a bit of a surprise considering their H2H record and forms, I expect it to be closer. I guess it shows that what Nadal is to French Open, Djokovic is to Australian Open.
Funfact:
-Osaka never lose any grand slam match once she got past the 4th round (12-0 , 4 Slams won)
-Djokovic never lost Australian open match once he gets to the semifinal (18-0, 9 AO titles)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I guess it shows that what Nadal is to French Open, Djokovic is to Australian Open
Yeah each member of the big three has its tournament :

Nadal : Roland Garros
Djoko : Australian Open
Federer : Wimbledon

But Djoko winning in 3 tiny set is a bit boring, not much of a match

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Who's your favourite player guys?

Who do you think is the new best promise regardless?
My favourite players are Roger Federer, Serena & Venus Williams
Those three along with Michael Jordan and Thierry Henry are my favourite athletes of all time and it ain't close.

As long as the Big three along with Murray exist, there is no hope for the next gen on the ATP circuit.

In the WTA, I would say the best promise is Naomi Osaka along with Kenin & Sabalenka.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
On everything, this guy is hella annoying. Give someone else a chance :whitepress:
Djokovic is playing trash tennis rn, he can't hit an overhead or dropshot to save his life:lawsigh:
Djoko lost the first set but he awoke in the end, I hope he will be a pain in the ass for Nadal from now on. If there is one player than can bother Nadal it’s Djoko.

This guy is just unbeatable at RG. Better give him the win every year he is present lol
I am not a Djoko fan but I hope he will destroy Nadal... I hate his play style and him winning every time in RG is boring
Post automatically merged:

I hope this is a new match now

One set each !!!!!!

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Djoko lost the first set but he awoke in the end, I hope he will be a pain in the ass for Nadal from now on. If there is one player than can bother Nadal it’s Djoko.

I am not a Djoko fan but I hope he will destroy Nadal... I hate his play style and him winning every time in RG is boring

I hope this is a new match now

One set each !!!!!!
Lets goooooo!!! I am hoping Novak wins this but I am not willing to bet on it. Nadal's down the line fh has been on and off today.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Haha i can’t stand Nadal way of playing, his habits, his style, his clothes, and I am a huge Fed fan

Lets goooooo!!! I am hoping Novak wins this but I am not willing to bet on it. Nadal's down the line fh has been on and off today.
Let's go Novak.

But man Rafa is a monster on RG.

The match is shaping up to be a great one.
Yeah Novak is better now but I will be at ease only when Novak will win the game point, Nadal is always dangerous

But it’s a fucking great match

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Haha i can’t stand Nadal way of playing, his habits, his style, his clothes, and I am a huge Fed fan

Yeah Novak is better now but I will be at ease only when Novak will win the game point, Nadal is always dangerous

But it’s a fucking great match
Yeah I agree. Whenever I think Djokovic is on a run Rafa comes back and so on.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This game is crazy haha

But poor spectators, in France the curfew is 9pm so they will have to leave in 10 minutes without seeing the end haha

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Let's goooooooo. One more set.

This game is crazy haha

But poor spectators, in France the curfew is 9pm so they will have to leave in 10 minutes without seeing the end haha
Seems like that's not gonna happen lol. They're allowing them to stay.