General Tennis thread

who is GOAT??

• Total voters

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Haha i can’t stand Nadal way of playing, his habits, his style, his clothes, and I am a huge Fed fan
I m a fed fan too since 2005
yeah nadal is rough but I don't mind it tbh
Great to see other Fed fans beside myself in this forum:blush:. I don't mind Rafa's playing style tbh. I am just tired of seeing him dominate this particular surface year after year. If he wins the final, he is gna surpass Fed's slam:josad:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Fuck. Always a break. But I need Djokovic winning and at least 6 more games, so yeah this might not be so bad.
Post automatically merged:

he wins the final, he is gna surpass Fed's slam
Fed's getting surpassed in GS tho either way imo.

Also Djokovic>Nadal/Federer. Might give an edge to Nadal over Federer personally.

Let's gooooo. 4 more Novak.

2 more baby 2 more games.

Big boi play. Great drop shot. 1 more.

Last edited:

Shisui

Nadal is done. The conditions doesn't favour him at all against someone of Djokivic's calibre. His high looping topspin ain't getting that usual zip it does. I'll be rooting for Tsitsipas come Sunday.

Novak with this victory put himself in pole position to become GOAT of tennis. He still has work to do, starting sunday and then winning more GS than the other 2, as of the moment hes not the GOAT (yet). When all is said and done, i believe it will be 1. Djokovic 2. Nadal 3. Federer. Which is insane, Federer was the undisputed GOAT for a decade, but then he will get surpassed by both of his biggest rivals.

Lets see though, maybe Nadal turns it around one last time in his favor

As a Fed fan, I found it much more acceptable calling Djokovic GOAT than Nadal. If Nadal win RG this year, It will really annoy me if people start calling Nadal GOAT when he won two-third of his slams in a single event/surface and has spending good part of the last decade getting dominated by his rivals outside of clay.
Djokovic's resume is far more completed than Nadal. He's more deserving of the GOATness than Nadal, IMO.

Of course, if i could wish for it. I want Roger to win every slams from now on untill he retire then have his stutues built on every major tennis courts, but between Djokovic and Nadal, I will always be cheering for Djokovic.

Really impressed by Djokovic in the last match.
This dude now has beaten both Nadal and Federer in their favourite slams multiple times.
If somehow they all end up with the same slam tallies, Djokovic will surely have the best argument for being the greatest.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
We move. 1 by 1. Let's gooo.

1 more. Let's goooo Novak.

The GOAT. The fucking GOAT.

Last edited:

Shisui

Ffs Tsisipas, how do lose from two sets up???:lawsigh:

Novak has done something not even Fed or Nadal has done. He has won each of the slams at least twice and also won 4 slams in a row:odenugh:
Someone stop this guy, anyone please:josad:

Coming right up in Wimbledon.
He is most likely sweeping the slams. He is going for the golden slam:ronalugh: