Speculations God Valley IS the Ancient Weapon Uranus

Scale and its purpose. Why would he create it if not to destroy entire civilizations?

Again, read the chapter, Dragon and Iva doubt Vega made any weapon.

Sure lol
Cuz that's what WG ordered & He delivered
Doesn't mean He didn't trick them though

Dragon & Iva's Comments aren't to tell us that Vega isn't capable of creating such Weapon
Actually the fact that they discussed his Morals instead of Capabilities proves that He indeed can

Their comments was to show us readers that there is something hidden about Vega's Weapon
He probably made Lulusia Disappear instead of getting Destroyed, after all He showed Invisibility Technology, Teleportation & Holograms & DF Copying (Such as Kuma's)

So from WG's Perspective, Vega delivered his Promise to create a Weapon that can rival Ancient Weapons
But in reality, He tricked them & only him can weaponize it for real, and maybe He programmed it to answer to Dragon too

This is Vega's way of exploiting WG's Funds to build a Weapon that can help Dragon in taking down WG.
Or u think during Void Century, Ancient Kingdom created Ancient Weapons to destroy entire Civilization?
They obviously created them to stop some Powerful Villain(s)

In general, the theory is interesting
And I have an important question, which ancient weapon were Roger and Shiki talking about?
Roger was unable to read Poneglyph so our only guess is Uranus..Did Franky's teacher give information to Roger, and then the question is, how did Shiki know that Roger knew?
I usually don't introduce logic into the story, but I think these questions are important if Oda doesn't want to introduce contradictions into the story:kayneshrug:

In general, the theory is interesting
And I have an important question, which ancient weapon were Roger and Shiki talking about?
Roger was unable to read Poneglyph so our only guess is Uranus..Did Franky's teacher give information to Roger, and then the question is, how did Shiki know that Roger knew?
I usually don't introduce logic into the story, but I think these questions are important if Oda doesn't want to introduce contradictions into the story:kayneshrug:
Hmm Roger knew about Poseidon 26 years ago considering Hiyori was just born when they went to Skypiea

And he didnt meet Oden before this, so he wouldnt have known about Pluton in Wano at least at that point, and the manga doesnt show Cobra and Roger meeting.

But yeah, Edd War was 27 years prior, not 26.

The only explanation I can see if its Uranus (if Uranus is God Valley or was located there at least) is that after Rocks went there, it disappeared. Shiki just assumes Roger knew where, but in reality he didnt.

Hopefully that makes sense.

That’s a good idea. The implication that they were just testing out Vegapunk’s weapon for the first time does make it unlikely that it was used to destroy God Valley which was my original idea.

The only issue I have is how God Valley was a known vacation spot on the map up to that point, so how they would figure out how to power it up at that exact moment is iffy.

That has more to do with the nature of the weapon itself though, like:
Where do they manage to keep a weapon that big when it’s not in use?
How did Vegapunk not suspect the use for such a massive monstrosity?

The weapon function is one thing, but powering the flight for something so massive seems like just as big a hurdle in the first place. Doing so and managing to keep it secret is also puzzling.

I think Uranus controls the sea levels

The Great Cleansing is just the Great Flood

Mother Flame is currently powering it but everything this arc is leading to the discovery of the Great Energy of the Ancient Kingdom

that’s why Saturn of the Scientific Defense is here
:quest:

Recent chapter has York explicitly implying Mother Flame is a fuel source

The question is what was there before it was obliterated...
Maybe Ancient Kingdom? But it's rather small for AK, imo.
Yeah you’re right it is kinda small to be anything significant. Maybe it was the first testing ground for the AW
Post automatically merged:

@nik87 actually the sun never sets in EL right? What if instead of being the AK itself it was a facility? Or maybe a stronghold due to the connections to the sun :bamathink:

You can also add some other events.

For example, look at Enies Lobby. The central part of the island looks ancient, so maybe is part of God Valley. Enies Lobby also has the hole as Lulusia kingodom, if your theory is true, then a part of the island was the weapon. Or if the island aint the weapon, then it might have what made the hole just as Lulusia.

It is also said, that Enies Lobby is always day, which is kinda linked to this eternal sun that Vegapunk mentioned, which could have powered this ancient weapon and made that hole.