Chapter Discussion God Valley

What? No. Oda said he would if he had more time, not that those stories are pending.
Could you explain what you mean?
Yeah they did but there was no deadlock.........no other pirate crew were searching for poneglyphs and so on..........

You didn't answer a question I asked in admiral vs yonko thread........

Who will fight/defeat kizaru and greenbull? How much difference in strength there is between akainu and kizaru/greenbull?
If Sanji solos an Admiral, I think its confirmed Yonko > Admiral whether or not people accept it.

God’s Valley probably is Onigashima, but don’t expect a big Rocks/God’s Valley flashback this arc. We’ll get a short Kaido one that touches on these aspects among other parts of this life, but it will just be a touch, nothing more.

Thing about Kaido and Big Mom is- they are just a bit part in the Rocks story. The apprentice and Rocks third strongest subordinate. There are other characters to whom the Rocks story is far more relevant, and it’s when the story moves to them that we will get the full flashback of what happened on God’s Valley.

The most important figures on God’s Valley were Rocks, Garp and Roger. Rocks’ greatest influence in the world is not Kaido and Big Mom, but Blackbeard and, if he is indeed Rocks’ son, Shanks. It’s with one of these characters that we’ll get a God’s Valley flashback- I think Garp being the most likely, as he’s the oldest and through him we can basically get a full Garp/Roger/Rocks flashback that explores all three Ds. Plus Oda has said Garp and Dragon are the two characters he would want to go into in most detail.
most likely Kaido to Rocks is what Shanks is to Roger, while BB to Rocks is the equivalent of Luffy and Roger relationship

there's already many similarities between Rocks, Kaido and BB, both Kaido and BB want to create an island paradise to pirates, both are interested in gathering the most dangerous and influencers pirates at their cause

God Valley flashback will be soon imo it will be Kaido flashback and also a flashback to pirates of the old generation, Wich fit this saga since it is New generation vs old generation

the secrets revealed in the flashback won't be end game worthy however, end game stuff are in Marijoa while God Valley is another story to build up the final arc and ad more mysteries and hints

BB most likely will participate in Kaido saga anyway so the timing is perfect for the flashback
Post automatically merged:

Actually debatable. We don't know when Primebeard became an emperor, and even if, he was considered something special by even the fellow Yonkou like BM who talks down to Kaido.

- Rocks, Roger and Primebeard ~ Gold medalist
- Big mom and Kaido ~ silver medalist

Garp too stronk
this is Kaido and BM time tho

in the past years they were focusing on getting more weapons and soldiers, while Whitehead was just chilling playing house with grown men

Kaido and BM are only now making their move to conquer the world, they shouldn't be compared with the rest who already tried and most of them failed

Last edited:
At the ancient times the most prominent forces were probably constituted by Rocks, Shiki, Roger, Whitebeard and Sengoku and maybe Garp. Rocks at the peak of the world most likely.

Things developed to the stage Roger and Primebeard probably established their dominance over anyone else.

Thx for the tag knowing that i said i'd be off from the forum for a while (was this a bate lol) .. but since i am here lurking anyway so I thought why not just drop a HEYA with my opinion

The pattern is set for the God valley FB chronologically like u mentioned , and how i assume oda will execute this is right after commencing luffy's fight with Kaido in the next chap.. and/or after the dome is developed even further then the panels go back to the roof where the FB.. the dome is necessary first i reckon since some plots haven't been receiving any panels and for them to be delayed after a dozen chaps wouldn't be ideal.. so setting things up in the dome before the FB is better.. they'd just require 4-5 chaps max.. and then the chaps go back to the roof where the fight is progressed and the FB is executed

Could you explain what you mean?
Oda didn't say he will, he said he would. It's possible that we don't even get his comprehensive picture of God Valley in the post script to this arc, but it's not at all something he's necessarily saving for a later date. I wouldn't bet on the odds of Oda disclosing what he eventually will at a sooner or later point, because he doesn't sound like he's definitely getting around to any big Garp thing

Sanji can’t solo any Yonko. Do you see him 1v1 beating Kaido, Big Mom, Teech, Primebeard, Shanks? No.
Are you Oda? you do know sanji will get stronger right, and going to have a PU
BTW that will just make zoro look worse since hes gonna face a admiral weaker then yonko and extreme diff
Also I love how you tried to stick in that Primebeard thing when Oldbeard was confirmed above every yonko as the strongest pirate and got clapped but maybe you ignore

Are you Oda? you do know sanji will get stronger right, and going to have a PU
BTW that will just make zoro look worse since hes gonna face a admiral weaker then yonko and extreme diff
Also I love how you tried to stick in that Primebeard thing when Oldbeard was confirmed above every yonko as the strongest pirate and got clapped but maybe you ignore
Damn, I forgot interacting with you is a waste of time.
Yes Warlords and 3 Admirals and future Emperor Teech, going against a decrepit, sickened Yonko makes Admiral > Yonko right? What a poor attempt at a joke..

This post pretty much Nukes this thread.
:josad:
Now I’m no longer interested in Wano.
:lusalty:
I don't think it nukes the Kaido flashback though. Oda could just start and skip over key moments of God Valley while continuing Kaido's important parts of his life after the incident.

I could see Wano st least teasing God Valley, but yea I do agree with Garp that it's definitely an endgame thing, possibly even the location if the final conflict (post Laugh Tale)

Stick to zoro wanking you sound retarded in debates like these
Again since I gotta spell it out for you 3 Admirals and a future Yonko fighting a sick Yonko makes Admiral > Yonko right?

3 Admirals. Akainu, Kizaru, and Aokiji were fighting Whitebeard at the same time.
They ain't even manage to kill him. It was Teech who did..
This isn't a debate. Don't @ me until you can speak coherently.

Again since I gotta spell it out for you 3 Admirals and a future Yonko fighting a sick Yonko makes Admiral > Yonko right?

3 Admirals. Akainu, Kizaru, and Aokiji were fighting Whitebeard at the same time.
Ok I was a little to harsh calling you a retard mb, you're not into powerscaling so I'll break it down
Aokiji vs Whitebeard
Akainu vs Whitebeard
Kizaru vs Whitebeard
I see though, they didn't gang up on him they all had their 1v1s with him, also it wasn't teach who killed him but his crew, the admirals wore him down to that point and don't forget the same teach crew ran from akainu

Ok I was a little to harsh calling you a retard mb, you're not into powerscaling so I'll break it down
Aokiji vs Whitebeard Akainu vs Whitebeard Kizaru vs Whitebeard
I see though, they didn't gang up on him they all had their 1v1s with him, also it wasn't teach who killed him but his crew, the admirals wore him down to that point and don't forget the same teach crew ran from akainu
The point still stands.

I hold Admirals = Yonko as you know.
There are three admirals here each at full health, I'll say 100 each.
Whitebeard, for arguments sake 100 as well (although he should be lower).
And Teech at 75.

Whitebeard had to fight against 3 lives, 3 fights over. He had no chance at winning that. Even if he were to disregard his crew and Marineford and Spam Gura Gura attacks, Akainu could do the same thing, Aokiji/Kizaru as well.

I'll compare it to say Big Mom vs Kaido. Kaido or Big Mom only has one person to take to win at the same level, 1 life only.
Whitebeard has 3 people to do that to. He had no chance from the start. And Teech was an added disadvantage.

Although you see it as a 1v1, it was in this same time duration where it was 3v1, one after another attacked WB. They each had chances to recuperate and exchange blows.

When Luffy saved Ace, Akainu and Aokiji were on his ass.
This was when WB was fighting Kizaru.
He couldn't be in 2 places at the same time to protect Ace.
And that's why Ace and WB died.
This was an overwhelming Victory for the Marines.

Even Sengoku thinking they could lose was massive CAP if Oda is portraying the Admirals on the same level of the Yonko. The WBP had to spar with an organized Military Strategy with the Strongest Marines at their disposal. Even Garp took out Marco, he didn't need to, and Marco was one of the biggest "problems" to the Marines then.