Powers & Abilities Golem Pica's height is no more than 360m

and counting pixels is wrong because of reasons?

counting pixels is legit, you could just put a ruler on your screen as well, it would have the same effect. Some of those vsbattles peeps just use weird numbers sometimes (like using 3m for fujitora instead of the confirmed 2.7m). I dont need any examples, i literally said myself that they highball some relevant sizes for the calc, so you are just showcasing to everyone again that you are a disingenuous troll.

Also thanks to you for not understanding physics. Zoro lifting the torso of pica can be comparable force to a tsar bomba without the aoe of tsar bomba lmfao.
No it can't and this has nothing to do with physics understanding physics

There's no way to even accurately estimate the weight of Pica's golem, so there's no way to say how strong hed have to be - but if we were to say, try to elevate something like Ben Nevis, the largest mountain in the UK (and could well be over 2/3k x the weight of Pica minimum based on size and assuming they'r'e the same kind of stone/rock etc.), you don't even need the equivalent in applicable force per square meter compared to Tsar Bomba output

Lifting with Tsar Bomba level power is where you get feats like Laws. Not this one.

Anyway, regardless, if you're going to use the same level of force as tsar bomba, even if it isn't an explosion, what it touches will explode. There isn't a single solid material in the known universe strong enough to not completely disintegrate when met with such pysical force. Pica didn't disintegrate - not even 1mm^ of his golem.

No it can't and this has nothing to do with physics

There's no way to even accurately estimate the weight of Pica's golem, so there's no way to say how strong hed have to be - but if we were to say, try to elevate something like Ben Nevis, the largest mountain in the UK (and could well be over 2/3k x the weight of Pica minimum), you don't even need the equivalent in applicable force per square meter compared to Tsar Bomba output

Lifting with Tsar Bomba level power is where you get feats like Laws. Not this one.
I agree with some of the things you are saying here. Its impossible to accurately calculate the height of picas golem, and therefore the weight of picas golem, and therefore the force required to lift his torso that high up in the air.

BUT, it definitely has something to do with physics. Because the post of yours i replied to, you were only speaking about the range/aoe of the explosive. And as i said, zoro lifting the golem with a force of a tsar bomba wouldnt require the aoe to be that of tsar bomba.

And no, law used hax, not physical force, for his feat.

I agree with some of the things you are saying here. Its impossible to accurately calculate the height of picas golem, and therefore the weight of picas golem, and therefore the force required to lift his torso that high up in the air.

BUT, it definitely has something to do with physics. Because the post of yours i replied to, you were only speaking about the range/aoe of the explosive. And as i said, zoro lifting the golem with a force of a tsar bomba wouldnt require the aoe to be that of tsar bomba.

And no, law used hax, not physical force, for his feat.
It is impossible to calculate the golem due to not know the exact composition of all different types of stone, rock, minerals, mud, building weight, plantlife etc. - there are far too many things to influence it. Even if Pica were made of Osmium you wouldn't even need nuclear force to lift him, let alone 1,500 x that much

Plus, i wasn't mentioning aoe - i simply said if that much physical force is applied, it would simply blast everything into nothingness. The sheer kinetic energy would still cause a thermal blast that will incinerate the golem. The pure physical force alone would destroy the stone. For a human to apply such force also requires them to move several x faster than light speed and hope they don't completely disassemble themselves at an atomic level.

If you're going to get all "oo i know physics" bla bla - then assuming the same laws of physics apply in One Piece only means Zoro dies every time he uses ISDS which we know isn't true.

So either Zoro isnt even 1/1,500th TB or there's completely different laws of physics, meaning his power cant be estimated by our metrics. Either way, your argument is useless.

Law did use hax. I am saying for TB to be used by Zoro, he would achieve something similar to that. It's merely a comparison, dont get your knickers in a twist.

Is this a pitiful attempt to discredit the certified fact that the Colosseum is 48m tall? Because it doesn't.

What exactly did you achieve?
Is this your pitiful attempt to vilify the fact that your lies get exposed?

And just so you know, I don't give a damn about the Colosseum heights. And I certainly don't give a damn about what I achieved. Because what I did was exposing your lies that you masked behind a fact.

Is this your pitiful attempt to vilify the fact that your lies get exposed?

And just so you know, I don't give a damn about the Colosseum heights. And I certainly don't give a damn about what I achieved. Because what I did was exposing your lies that you masked behind a fact.
The Colosseum height was the issue and you can't even refute that. You did not refute that.

Your comment was pointless. Striving to achieve exposure to a "lie", when i was telling the truth (depends on your definition of building - it isn't black and white - if a building requires a door, which a lot of people say it does, then I am correct, but if it merely means a "construction" then you are correct about the Pyramids) achieves nothing. If you dont care about what you achieved
1. why are you so angry/agitated/heated
2. why did you even bother?

Pathetic.

The Colosseum height was the issue and you can't even refute that.

Your comment was pointless. Striving to achieve exposure to a "lie", when i was telling the truth (depends on your definition of building - it isn't black and white) achieves nothing. If you dont care about what you achieved
1. why are you so angry/agitated/heated
2. why did you even bother?

Pathetic.
Did even see me talking about a colosseum? Lmao

What I did was pointing your lies about no building above 80m ever built until 1800. As here's your quote:
The first time a building ever reached over 80m was in the 1800s
which is a blatant lies.

And now you're projecting things and going personal because you're butthurt, lmao. Classic.

OT: Pica's golem heights might be only 300m, 500m or 1km. Regardless, it's still one of the biggest shown in the manga.

The Tsar Bomba is city/mountain level. Humanity has no continent busting weapon in their arsenal.
That's merely the initial explosion

The shockwave, tremors, fallout etc. are nigh global/high continental in scale - it managed to cause the plane that dropped the bomb to crash, which was travelling at sonic speeds and was 20km away at the time of the explosion

Windows were being shattered just over 400km away

And there was evidence of nuclear fallout being detected nearly halfway around the globe

Tsar Bomba is fucking ridiculous and the explosion is less than 0.1% of it

It is impossible to calculate the golem due to not know the exact composition of all different types of stone, rock, minerals, mud, building weight, plantlife etc. - there are far too many things to influence it. Even if Pica were made of Osmium you wouldn't even need nuclear force to lift him, let alone 1,500 x that much

Plus, i wasn't mentioning aoe - i simply said if that much physical force is applied, it would simply blast everything into nothingness. The sheer kinetic energy would still cause a thermal blast that will incinerate the golem. The pure physical force alone would destroy the stone. For a human to apply such force also requires them to move several x faster than light speed and hope they don't completely disassemble themselves at an atomic level.

If you're going to get all "oo i know physics" bla bla - then assuming the same laws of physics apply in One Piece only means Zoro dies every time he uses ISDS which we know isn't true.

So either Zoro isnt even 1/1,500th TB or there's completely different laws of physics, meaning his power cant be estimated by our metrics. Either way, your argument is useless.

Law did use hax. I am saying for TB to be used by Zoro, he would achieve something similar to that. It's merely a comparison, dont get your knickers in a twist.
low balling the height of picas golem wont get you to tsar bomba level physical force required, thats true. But then again we arrive at the issue of the height not being conclusive throuhgout the panels and therefore giving us very different values for the height.

And sure, physics dont exactly apply to one piece, as very obvious with everything related to kizaru lol. Doesnt change the fact that your point about the aoe was moot

Oda isn't precise with sizes anyway

- Wadatsumi is 80 m according to Vivre Card , but his palm was big enough to hold Sunny in Manga ( and Sunny's length is 56 m according to Vivre Card )
- Oars Jr. was stated to be 60 m tall but he looked Marine Battleships sized in MF lol
( the same Marine Battleships that would dwarf the so called 56 m Sunny )

about Pica's size , i bet he was bigger than San Juan Wolf ( 180 m ) . which is a good thing considering SJW is the giant member of Blackbeard Pirates , who is going to be the world's strongest pirate crew

the only creatures bigger than him are some Sea Kings , Zunisha , and Florian Triangle Monsters

nah, even without highballing some panels suggest he is 1km+.
How big are the rocks around Dressrosa?

Weren't they shown only to be a bit bigger than a battleship?

Also, if you wanted to use the colliesum example. Lets say in terms of height the collesium is 80 metres tall(significantly taller than the 22 metre tall Hajrudin). This is an overestimate.
Lets say that the grove was three times taller than that. That's 240 metres tall.

Lets say Pica was four times taller than that grove. That would still be below 1 kilometre, and Pica probably wasn't 4 times taller. He was probably three and a bit.

In saying that, its still gigantic.

S

Shuyaku

To cut Oda some slack, he's not the only mangaka out there who struggles with perspective.

Murata (One Punch Man) has similar issues sometimes, where this guy is towering over nearby mountains in some panels, and dwarfing entire cities in others, is a mere 270 meters according to databooks :

If Oda were to ever reveal Pica's size he would most likely not claim anything close to 1 km, but a height that might seem like bogus like a few hundred meters similar to the guy i posted above. Hell, even Wadatsumi doesn't look like a mere 80 meters given that pirate ships were the size of his fucking tooth in WCI.

Nonetheless, Zoro's feat is still impressive and you could argue the strength that required to lift the golem is still in the mountain level range. Tsar Bomba is a meme i made that was intended to be funny, very few of us thought it was legit.