Powers & Abilities Golem Pica's height is no more than 360m

C

critical mindset

Did I just saw people saying Golem Pica is 1.7 or 2.7 kilometer tall?:crazwhat:Anyway, I will make a meme about this thread later LOL:arnoling:Stay tune for it:cheers:
I’m gonna open up the Zoro vs Vergo thread now - and with a vengeance. Zolo bois be laughing before but they’re not laughing now :cheers: our “Yc1” is up for review :smithnie:

it’s as appropriate as ever now with the upcoming chapter now that shit is getting real with the fodders :hihihi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what's the deal here

Pica has shown to be much larger than any known mountain except for Reverse Mountain?
Most of those " mountains" arent actually mountain sized lol. If Pica was really 1000k in size, he would still be classified as a small mountain.

And even that is sceptical, Pica's leg and torso are tiny, the largest thing on him is his broad shoulders lol
Post automatically merged:

So going back again to the first couple of pages, yes Law's feat is still more impressive.

Cutting a tall formation of rock vs cutting an entire mountain side

I dont think Pica's height is as important as find out his width. So try calcing for how wide his top side is. The thing about the TSAR bomb calc is the fact that Zoro lifted the top side, need to know how top heavy Pica is.

Anything below the area where Zoro cut doesnt matter, what matters are the pieces Zoro suspended in the air, what's the height , width and estimated weight of the top?

Last edited:
Let's take a closer look at the buildings located at Pica's torso:

Suddenly doesn't look as big as when we look at the buildings around his fingers. It's because Pica's arms are the biggest part of his body. His fist is much larger than his head, being at least half the diameter of the torso. And that's not even his open palm.

And again, people underestimate how humongous 300-400m is. When San Juan Wolf at a height of 180m is almost the size of the marineford fortress, with one of his fingers being twice the length of a 3 store building despite the fact that San Juan Wolf has relatively small palms as compared to Pica, who has huge arms and palms as compared to the rest of his body.

There is no need to estimate Pica's height as being in the Kilometers range.

There is no need to estimate Pica's height as being in the Kilometers range.
while there is no need, you can def calc some panels to have him around 1.5km. Then there is other panels where you get around 500-600m.

Even using buildings as metric like you did you get very different numbers when using different panels.

But definitely not just 360 m like this thread was originally suggesting.

Most of those " mountains" arent actually mountain sized lol. If Pica was really 1000k in size, he would still be classified as a small mountain.
mountains start with an elevation of 300m, if pica would be 1km+, that would already be a decently sized mountain.

I dont think Pica's height is as important as find out his width. So try calcing for how wide his top side is. The thing about the TSAR bomb calc is the fact that Zoro lifted the top side, need to know how top heavy Pica is.
according to some calcs on vsbattles or whatever the site is called, zoro pulled multiple tsar bombas. But they also kinda highball the sizes, so maybe its just around 1 tsar bomba. Either way, the meme will carry on.

Last edited:
Rebuttal to what? Measurements that yet again depend on perspective and don't take into account that Pica's palm is multiple times as big as his head?

When he have the fact that Pica's fist is displayed as being multiple times larger than his head when he holds it right next to his head, and when we have the fact that Luffy's G3, upon clash with Pica's head, has literally half the size of Pica's head.

Pica's head compared to his fingers:

Pica's middle finger is literally as thick as his head, while being 3 times as long. Which makes sense, because it depicts Pica's real body, which also has a tiny head compared to humongous fists.

Luffy's G3 compared to Pica's head:

Same G3 being Chinjao's size, who has an official height of 5m, which is more than 4 times less than Hajrudin (22m):

You do know G3 punches are not all same size right?
The argument is flawed because you are choosing only one perspective. Other users have already pointed it out.
Especially with the one you claimed Harujin to be half of the size of the colesium or height of it..when in a panel we see him fighting in the colesium and he wasn't even close to that size...

C

critical mindset

while there is no need, you can def calc some panels to have him around 1.5km. Then there is other panels where you get around 500-600m.

Even using buildings as metric like you did you get very different numbers when using different panels.

But definitely not just 360 m like this thread was originally suggesting.

mountains start with an elevation of 300m, if pica would be 1km+, that would already be a decently sized mountain.

according to some calcs on vsbattles or whatever the site is called, zoro pulled multiple tsar bombas. But they also kinda highball the sizes, so maybe its just around 1 tsar bomba. Either way, the meme will carry on.
Why you Zolo fans should read up on your Cold War history and what Megatons in TNT even means before you throw around big words such as the Tsar Bomba. You’re making Zoro out to be like the most powerful thermonuclear device that has ever been detonated, this is the level of your nonsense so much so you make him faint.

The highly peer reviewed VSbattles 😂 they are fucking trash as they count pixels and get insane figures. They play around with insane numbers without knowing what they’re doing. Do you want me to list some examples?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you Zolo bois should read up on your Cold War history and what Megatons in TNT even means before you throw around big words such as the Tsar Bomba. You’re making Zoro out to be like the most powerful thermonuclear device that has ever been detonated, this is the level of your deepthroating so much so you make him faint.

The highly peer reviewed VSbattles 😂 they are fucking trash as they count pixels and get insane figures. They play around with insane numbers without knowing what they’re doing. Do you want me to list some examples?
Lmfao - people need to understand that the Tsar Bomba had a 400km radius of non-nuclear explosive influence.

That's hundreds of times more powerful than even Whitebeard's Tsunami at Marineford, arguably the greatest feat in the entire show as a display of pure power. EOS characters/fights will remain far inferior even to the Hiroshima bomb in terms of explosive power; 1/1,500 the size of Tsar Bomba in pure explosive power

Anyone saying Tsar Bomba for Zoro, let alone any character in One Piece, is a certified disillusioned idiot.

Why you Zolo fans should read up on your Cold War history and what Megatons in TNT even means before you throw around big words such as the Tsar Bomba. You’re making Zoro out to be like the most powerful thermonuclear device that has ever been detonated, this is the level of your nonsense so much so you make him faint.

and counting pixels is wrong because of reasons?

counting pixels is legit, you could just put a ruler on your screen as well, it would have the same effect. Some of those vsbattles peeps just use weird numbers sometimes (like using 3m for fujitora instead of the confirmed 2.7m). I dont need any examples, i literally said myself that they highball some relevant sizes for the calc, so you are just showcasing to everyone again that you are a disingenuous troll.

Lmfao - people need to understand that the Tsar Bomba had a 400km radius of non-nuclear explosive influence.

That's hundreds of times more powerful than even Whitebeard's Tsunami at Marineford, arguably the greatest feat in the entire show as a display of pure power. EOS characters/fights will remain far inferior even to the Hiroshima bomb in terms of explosive power; 1/1,500 the size of Tsar Bomba in pure explosive power

Anyone saying Tsar Bomba for Zoro, let alone any character in One Piece, is a certified disillusioned idiot.
Also thanks to you for not understanding physics. Zoro lifting the torso of pica can be comparable force to a tsar bomba without the aoe of tsar bomba lmfao.

Eh, Oda is shite at his heights and scalings, I'd go as far as to say even consistency and I've seen plenty examples. He doesn't care.

Wadatsumi is multiple times bigger than Sunny, in every panel he has ever been with Sunny. Sunny is 56m, Wadatsumi is 80m (Oda logic)
No SANE person can tell me Wadatsumi isn't 100's of metres tall. None.

Oars is as tall as Large Marine Battleships, which ABSOLUTELY DWARF Thousand Sunny. Oars (60m) is about as tall as Sunny? Wtf? I'd take Oda's random shite number heights for tall beings with a grain of salt, it factually contradicts what's common sense by eyeballing alone.

Eh, Oda is shite at his heights and scalings, I'd go as far as to say even consistency and I've seen plenty examples. He doesn't care.

Wadatsumi is multiple times bigger than Sunny, in every panel he has ever been with Sunny. Sunny is 56m, Wadatsumi is 80m (Oda logic)
No SANE person can tell me Wadatsumi isn't 100's of metres tall. None.

Oars is as tall as Large Marine Battleships, which ABSOLUTELY DWARF Thousand Sunny. Oars (60m) is about as tall as Sunny? Wtf? I'd take Oda's random shite number heights for tall beings with a grain of salt, it factually contradicts what's common sense by eyeballing alone.
sure, oda is extremely inconsistent with sizes, which is why you get such vast difference in heights for pica when using different panels and comparing different objects (buildings, plataeu, dressrosa, greenbit, etc).