Powers & Abilities Golem Pica's height is no more than 360m

@WillOfMyD
Here this is from a colosseum site.
Colosseum’s measurements are impressive. It determines 189 meters (615 feet – 640 Roman feet) long and 156 meters (510 ft) broad, with a base location of 6 acres (24.000 m2).

@comrade I appreciate the effort, I really do, but you are just flat out wrong. I don't really have the time (or the intention) to go back and forth on this. However, using your own pic you used to scale Pica, we can see that he's clearly a few kilometres tall. I added the explanation text to the image:

This picture shows that Pica's golem was comparable to Flower Hill in height:

Anyway, Pixel scaling is a lot more robust than these guesstimates we are doing. I'm not on board with non rigorous attempts to estimate the golem's size, but your result is clearly and obviously wrong. Pica's calves alone are much taller than 300m (let alone his entire golem).

I may not reply further to this thread. I do not endorse guesstimate scaling, and arguing which of the two of us is more accurate is uninteresting. Rigorous scaling attempts (my multiple people and which have been reviewed) place the golem at 2.7 km tall. Their attempts may be incorrect, but they are much more likely to produce an accurate answer than mere guesstimates. The fact that multiple attempts arrive at the same figure backs it up.

Wadatsumi's official height is 80 meters but he is capable of grap the Sunny with one hand. Sunny's official height is 55 meters.

The form used by Oda to depict the size of giants characters isn't only imprecise and out of scale, it's excessive in comparison with the height he has in his mind.

Wadatsumi's official height is 80 meters but he is capable of grap the Sunny with one hand. Sunny's official height is 55 meters.

The form used by Oda to depict the size of giants characters isn't only imprecise and out of scale, it's excessive in comparison with the height he has in his mind.
I remember that I counted the Wadatsumi in pixels, and it was 600 meters, lol.

Basing on pixels is totally flawed, I doubt that Oda uses pixel counting, it only scales based on its initial perspective, without any precision.

I would guess that Pica is around 260/300 meters high.

https://colosseumrometickets.com/colosseum-height/
Note it says the length of the arena is 189m

And the height of the arena is 48m (literally, just press CTRL + F, then type "height", you'll find it straight away)
So it doesn't say that the 189m is the diameter..

It says the colosseum is 189m long and the arena is 48m (The arena is where they fight) also other sources quoted the samething but also mentioned there is a wall inside the arena which is 80m.

So the colosseum as a whole is 189m long.
the arena is 48m.
and there is a wall inside the arena which is 80m.

So it doesn't say that the 189m is the diameter..

It says the colosseum is 189m long and the arena is 48m (The arena is where they fight) also other sources quoted the samething but also mentioned there is a wall inside the arena which is 80m.

So the colosseum as a whole is 189m long.
the arena is 48m.
and there is a wall inside the arena which is 80m.
The length of a circle is its diameter

The outer wall is seen here on the left-side. Its 48m

The inner wall is clearly not 80m - don't know how tall, but it's less than 48

@WillOfMyD
Here this is from a colosseum site.
Colosseum’s measurements are impressive. It determines 189 meters (615 feet – 640 Roman feet) long and 156 meters (510 ft) broad, with a base location of 6 acres (24.000 m2).
You conveniently left out the next sentence.

"The height of the outer wall is 48 meters (157 ft)"

The colosseum is officially 48 meters in height. And the flower capital is only slightly more than twice as big.

I was absolutely correct with determining Pica's height as around 300m but no more than 360.

@Cinera
:cheers:

300m is still big. It's 5 Oars Jr. standing one on top of each other. But 1,5km? Lol. R.I.P Tsar Bomba Propaganda. When Tsar Bomba affects a radius of 35km.
Actually you're wrong there - Tsar Bomba's shockwave was shattering glass from 35km but was still picked up on richter devices 400km away and the nuclear fallout was estimated to be upwards of 1000km depending on wind

Just puts into perspective how ridiculous this tsar bomba shit is

C

critical mindset

Actually you're wrong there - Tsar Bomba's shockwave was shattering glass from 35km but was still picked up on richter devices 400km away and the nuclear fallout was estimated to be upwards of 1000km depending on wind

Just puts into perspective how ridiculous this tsar bomba shit is
Everyone and their mother is as potent as nuclear devices in the One Piece world

S

Shuyaku

I created the Tsar Bomba meme so i lowkey should take the blame for this not Zoro fans. I’ve had my doubts about Pica’s size as well. The lifting portion of isds is what makes the feat impressive anyway. I can’t calculate that, but i’m sure it’s comparable to less powerful bombs than the Tsar.

If this feat isn’t mountain level it should put OP scaling into question. I think it’s overrated for the most part

S

Shuyaku

Btw, concentrated AP is a thing. The Tsar Bomba can cause massive casualties with its shockwave circling the earth 3 times, but if you were to drop that thing on Mt Everest, it would fail to destroy the whole mountain.
Post automatically merged:

How many gigatons does the birdcage have if it pushes an entire country towards the center? Including Zoro, an admiral and dozens of colosseum fighters. Including Hajrudin, who sent 10.000kg Machvise flying to the top of the birdcage with one arm..
It pushes the surface of a country that’s not even country sized to the center, that’s all.

I created the Tsar Bomba meme so i lowkey should take the blame for this not Zoro fans. I’ve had my doubts about Pica’s size as well. The lifting portion of isds is what makes the feat impressive anyway. I can’t calculate that, but i’m sure it’s comparable to less powerful bombs than the Tsar.

If this feat isn’t mountain level it should put OP scaling into question. I think it’s overrated for the most part
It doesn't affect any scaling - it just means Zoro wankers cant wank as hard as before

C

critical mindset

Btw, concentrated AP is a thing. The Tsar Bomba can cause massive casualties with its shockwave circling the earth 3 times, but if you were to drop that thing on Mt Everest, it would fail to destroy the whole mountain.
You need only a few dozen or so grams of thermite and you can cut a few inches of thick steel, it’s an applied cut, not like a bomb lol. Zoro is more like the thermite guy, not the Tsar Bomba guy

Last edited by a moderator:
King's Plateau is 2x size of Colosseum and Pica is 2x Plateau based on panels, and if Colosseum is 48Meters
Colosseum = 48 Meters
King's Plateau ~ 100 Meters
Pica ~ 200 Meter
Even with The most Stretch he isn't above 250 Meters