Gun debate thread

Do you support the 2nd Amendment?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

Here my repost from the other thread:
I'll be dead honest.
Had I been born and grown up in the US with a deep state corrupted insane cult government, a police force that could barge in my home at any given moment and restrain me for the small possibility I might carry 1 micro gram of drugs on my body and with a law such as the patriot act.....

fuck it, I'd have a fucking arsenal. I'd be some extreme prepper and build my guns with a fucking 3d printer in order to avoid having that serial number.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh damn(wonder how many gonna get banned).

Americans should absolutely not be disarmed. The 2nd amendment is to act as a deterrent to corrupt governments, and banning guns will soon turn America even more into China or North Korea. It also doesn't stop people from getting their hands on guns illegally like they're doing now.

All the states and government need to do is increase the requirements to own guns. That's it. It's ridiculous that a US Marine has more restrictions than an 18 year old. You gotta be at least 21, pass a background check, drug screening, mental health check and gun safety training+certification in order to get a concealed carry. Any violation will result in the immediate suspension of your license and you'll have to do the entire process all over again.

Modern states are becoming police states.Covid 19 lock-downs were an abomination,lots of individual rights violations going on these days.I think every country needs its own 2 amendment,but it won't happen because people have no balls anymore.

B

Ballel

Americans should absolutely not be disarmed. The 2nd amendment is to act as a deterrent to corrupt governments, and banning guns will soon turn America even more into China or North Korea. It also doesn't stop people from getting their hands on guns illegally like they're doing now.

All the states and government need to do is increase the requirements to own guns. That's it. It's ridiculous that a US Marine has more restrictions than an 18 year old. You gotta be at least 21, pass a background check, drug screening, mental health check and gun safety training+certification in order to get a concealed carry. Any violation will result in the immediate suspension of your license and you'll have to do the entire process all over again.
I agree with this

I say any citizen can own nuke if we follow 2nd amendment logically. What we draw line on weapons ?
Gun are are more powerful than before.

You can bet they try to make planet buster weapon level if they tried to do it.

powercreep is happening in real life in weapon. Guns make sword irrelevant weapon.

Huh @ bold?

How does having gun control turn someone into China or North Korea? 🤣 You realise it exists in every developed country?

People do get guns illegally everywhere, but getting a gun is a lot harder at least, than just handing it out freely.

The 2nd Amendment is a super outdated document, and the sooner you amend it, the better for you.