Gun debate thread

Do you support the 2nd Amendment?

• Total voters
I like it how you use some of the most corrupt nations to prove your point but fail to mention Europe that is pretty much gun free and has 0 issues.

And best is you even have Switzerland that has prolly most guns per person in the world and they have 0 issues there bcs of proper regulation
Europe right now,but what about Europe a few hundred years ago.French revolution was disgusting,one of the worst things to happen in recent human history.Today Europpeans are pretty rich(compared to the rest of the world),but what if the tables turn and there is poverty and misery again.Criminality will rise.Also,Europe is far from free these days.There are many europpeans migrating to Paraguay and Panama.Search it up.Covid Lockdowns proved how free Europeans are.Micro disarmament is one the agendas UN established for 2030.UN is useless and corrupt,don't give your freedom to these fucking people.Latin america has three problems:Draconican legislations that forbid the average guy to improve his financial life,communism/radical left and narcoterrorism(the number 1 cause of criminality,the law also seems to favor these fuckers).
Post automatically merged:

I like it how you use some of the most corrupt nations to prove your point but fail to mention Europe that is pretty much gun free and has 0 issues.

And best is you even have Switzerland that has prolly most guns per person in the world and they have 0 issues there bcs of proper regulation
Europe has no radical left wing narco terrorists like we do.Since the average joe does well financially,only morons turn into criminals.

Also these massacres that happen in America will keep happening despite complete gun control.They will use improvised bombs,car bombs,improvised chemical weapons,knifes and tools,illegal firearms(yes,easy to get those in a continental sized country).Its a complex cultural and psychosocial issue.Most of these people that engage in such crimes have serious mental illness.Japan has a very high suicide rate despite no firearms around.You act like firearms have a will of their own and got shooting people randomly.It's all about human beings doing evil stuff no objects.You won't to fix those issue,dedicate you life studying these problems and understand why human beigs do it.Banning firearms will only breed more problems.Massacres will keep happening despite firearms and you will lose you self defense means and power to rise against opression.

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Europe right now,but what Europe a few hundred years ago.Today europpeans are pretty rich,what if the tables turn and there is poverty and misery again.Criminality will rise.Also,Europe is far from free these days
Why should i compare it to Europe back then? This is present time, EU and USA are both first world category, yet somehow EU has way way less mass shootings than USA. It is because Europe has regulations, low corruption compared to Latin America states and overall not gun propaganda.

Europe is doing just fine lol

There are many europpeans migrating to Paraguay and Panama.Search it up.
What people are going to Panama and Paraguay? Lmao
This is legit first time hearing that. Is it maybe bcs Panama sells its citizenship so everyone can get it and evade taxes?

Covid Lockdowns proved how free Europeans are
Yea man pretty much free. We Europeans know a thing or two about plagues.

The only people here that were against masks and lockdowns were absolutely lowest of education pool and far righters.

The rest abided it pretty normally same as vaccination hence why Europe was opening so early.

UN is useless and corrupt,don't give your freedom to these fucking people.Latin america has three problems:Draconican legislations that forbid the average guy to improve his financial life,communism and radical left and narcoterrorism(the number 1 cause of criminality,the law also seems to favor these fuckers).
USA is way way more stable than any nation in Latin America. Despite all of its problems it is still closer to Europe.

And as Europe showed - if you have satisfied population the lack of guns isn't that big of a deal

Why should i compare it to Europe back then? This is present time, EU and USA are both first world category, yet somehow EU has way way less mass shootings than USA. It is because Europe has regulations, low corruption compared to Latin America states and overall not gun propaganda.

This is legit first time hearing that. Is it maybe bcs Panama sells its citizenship so everyone can get it and evade taxes?

The only people here that were against masks and lockdowns were absolutely lowest of education pool and far righters.

The rest abided it pretty normally same as vaccination hence why Europe was opening so early.

USA is way way more stable than any nation in Latin America. Despite all of its problems it is still closer to Europe.

And as Europe showed - if you have satisfied population the lack of guns isn't that big of a deal
Switzerland has fucking ton of guns and doesn't have the same problem as America.Its not about guns.Its a cultural and psychosocial problem.

Search it up lots of german especially migrating to Panama.Basically they are complaining about individual rights and stuff.Paraguay is as safe as America.The only problem there its that it shares borders with countries filled with gangsters.I listen to a Paraguaian radio daily,most of the time brazilians drug factions are mentioned in crimes.

Yes - so if you have a nation with skewed view of guns why give it more guns? Doesn't make any sense

Because you have problems you shouldn't have so many guns.
America has a ton of guns to prevent tiranny and invasions same as switzerland. American population is very ill both mentally and physically.Racial segregation is also a huge problem.These are the issues that needs to be addressed gun control.If there were no swords,bows,firearms,whatever...but people were a filled with malice and hatred you can be damn sure there will be a lot of homicides done with rocks,pieces of wood and hands.This problem is not about weapons.

What lots? Like i am trying to search for stuff and can't find anything

And sole Germany isn't EU lol
search on youtube,there are some videos talking about this.I think vox made a video on this.

B

Ballel

That NAMELESS dude again... sike :lawsigh:

The full package of right wing Christian fundamentalism. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as a violent missionary in some uncontacted indigenous community :lawsigh:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
America has a ton of guns to prevent tiranny and invasions same as switzerland
Who the fuck would invade Switzerland lmao

American population is very ill both mentally and physically.Racial segregation is also a huge problem.These are the issues that needs to be addressed gun control.If there were no swords,bows,firearms,whatever...but people were a filled with malice and hatred you can be damn sure there will be a lot of homicides done with rocks,pieces of wood and hands.This problem is not about weapons.
It is way harder to kill someone with a stone than with a gun bro

search on youtube,there are some videos talking about this.I think vox made a video on this.
I aint searching that, you said it not me

Guns still leads to the most deaths though. There are way more assault cases with knifes, but the death toll for gun violence eclipses that of other weapons. It's also worth noting that majority of gun violence in the US happens in DC, Chicago, New York City, Los Angelos and Detriot. Gun violence drops by 90% if you remove those 5 cities from the equation so those 5 states and cities need to update their laws.

Mass shootings happen so often cause guns are so easily accessible for any random guy. Teenagers shouldn't be getting be getting their hands on guns. Guns are low risk for crazy people. It's much harder to kill someone with a knife than with a gun.
I think you meant high risk lol.I'm more afraid to get attacked by a knife than a firearm,knifes do more damage(depends on the blades size of course).But of course its easier to engage multiple targets with a firearm.As i said above its a cultural and psychosocial phenomena.People need to study what is going on in those states and with mass shooters in general.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=german+migrating+to+paraguay

There you go.You don't want to learn.Fine.That is on you.

That was not my argument,of course its easier to kill with guns lol But the thing is,if no one has the desire to kill,there will be no killings.People need to figure out why there is so much hatred going on.

Actually Panama has a no dual citizenship policy,if you become a citizen you need to give up your other nationality.

Nameless very lucid
Thank you.People don't understand that firearms are just tools.They have no will of their own.If there a mass killings happening,society is very sick.You need to figure out how to remedy this.If you find you wife cheating on you on the fucking sofa,do you get rid of the sofa or try to fix your marriage?

oh anti vaxers... figures lmao
Who?

Last edited:

There are also countries in Europe that have very loose gun regulations and still don't have these issues either - Norway, Finland, Switzerland. Why do you imagine they're not wantonly shooting each other?