Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
As long as i can see my boy bokugoat in action im good.
Really loved how he was the one to end the game between the Addlers and the Jackals, he truly is Furudate's fave lmao.
Yeah, but I will never forgive Furudate for the Nationals final. The dude tried to make his manga look real so hard that he basically sacrificed everyone from the Generation of Monsters ( Adlers and Jackals respectively ) for their moments in the final match like what the fuck? This match wasn't even a League Final or anything. I'm so fucking mad about that.

Yeah, but I will never forgive Furudate for the Nationals final. The dude tried to make his manga look real so hard that he basically sacrificed everyone from the Generation of Monsters ( Adlers and Jackals respectively ) for their moments in the final match like what the fuck? This match wasn't even a League Final or anything. I'm so fucking mad about that.
At the time the man wanted haikyuu to end already, im just glad we got a good match out of it tbh. And that i got to see some of my fave characters duking it out, what im mad about is how he cucked karasuno but meh,life is cruel i guess.

Seth

โ€Ž
At the time the man wanted haikyuu to end already, im just glad we got a good match out of it tbh. And that i got to see some of my fave characters duking it out, what im mad about is how he cucked karasuno but meh,life is cruel i guess.
Cucked Karasuno with Hinata/Kageyama as 1st years or later? 1st year Kage/Hina duo victory over Inarizaki was plot armor over the hills already xD.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
The episode was fine.

Am I the only one who still can't get into the new animation style? ( new animation style started with the 1st episode of the 4th season ).
I don't like it..I think I'm getting used to the new looks of the characters, but the animation got significantly less fluid, some of the bad drawings more jarring etc

It did feel a bit too fast, didnโ€™t expect to see the mimic quick in episode 1. I feel like the starting point of the episode was weird too. But eh, hopefully things will find their pace and I hope to god what @Seth told me wonโ€™t happen or Iโ€™m gonna be big mad.
Post automatically merged:

Nah Iโ€™m still getting used to it.
what did Seth say? ๐Ÿ‘€
I haaaated that. Literally he had no reason to let a no name team win. Itachiyama, Kamomedai, Fukurodani---literally any of them could of won and it would of been believable. Especially with how he set up Fukurodani, the Akaashi and Bokuto moments like "We're the protagonists of the world".....they should of won the Nationals

Seth

โ€Ž
Just watched 3rd episode. I'm fucking disappointed.

I hope they will wake up soon enough. 1st set is over.

This is the best match in the fucking manga bruh...................