Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
:few: Slow episode this week. Nekoma is boring and it was a flashback that doesn’t really have any importance too. Also the fact that since they decided to drag out this flashback episode, we’re gonna spend two episodes on Nekoma.....

:lusalty:

They better switch back to Inarizaki by the second half of next episode.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sakusa really let me down....
Sakusa was the first time I felt like Furudate fucked me in the ass with his manga.

The second one was fucking Fukurodani losing to no names.....

Dunno if read every post here so I will repeat this.

No one from the main cast ever won a tournament...... ( Sakusa won Inter-High but it was briefly mentioned not even a panel of them winning ).

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sakusa was the first time I felt like Furudate fucked me in the ass with his manga.

The second one was fucking Fukurodani losing to no names.....

Dunno if read every post here so I will repeat this.

No one from the main cast ever won a tournament...... ( Sakusa won Inter-High but it was briefly mentioned not even a panel of them winning ).
Yeah that’s kinda fucked up. Hinata shoulda made it to semi finals and lost to Sakusa at the very least.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah that’s kinda fucked up. Hinata shoulda made it to semi finals and lost to Sakusa at the very least.
Exactly. Post-Inarizaki there was no fucking team worth of beating Karasuno except for Itachiyama and Fukurodani.

I read Furudate's interview on this and he said that he wanted to make things realistic.

It was realistic but too much for me...

I would be so fucking happy seeing Sakusa or Fukurodani finishing off brave Karasuno.

Also another thing.

Dunno about you but with the level of Hinata and Kageyama which they achieved during their first year. I expected them to win Nationals during 3rd year or even during 2nd year where Nishinoya and Tanaka would be on National level.

Nishinoya........ became....... a fucking........ Fishman.......

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Exactly. Post-Inarizaki there was no fucking team worth of beating Karasuno except for Itachiyama and Fukurodani.

I read Furudate's interview on this and he said that he wanted to make things realistic.

It was realistic but too much for me...

I would be so fucking happy seeing Sakusa or Fukurodani finishing off brave Karasuno.

Also another thing.

Dunno about you but with the level of Hinata and Kageyama which they achieved during their first year. I expected them to win Nationals during 3rd year or even during 2nd year where Nishinoya and Tanaka would be on National level.

Nishinoya........ became....... a fucking........ Fishman.......
LMAO fishman Nishinoya. Honestly, this guy:

who was just a fodder background guy that started volleyball in highschool and sucked somehow made it to the national team for Olympics. Like excuse me--what?

Meanwhile Tendo, Suna, Gao, even Tsukki :giogio:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Yeah. Date Tech and those fucking Miya twins beat them the following years? That’s a bit of a stretch. I think maybe the new teammates weren’t on the 3rd years level and they couldn’t get consistency though.

if it wasn’t for Oikawa, I don’t think I’d of powered through Brazil.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Kiwipom @Fujishiro @TheAncientCenturion
Your dream team?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. Date Tech and those fucking Miya twins beat them the following years? That’s a bit of a stretch. I think maybe the new teammates weren’t on the 3rd years level and they couldn’t get consistency though.

if it wasn’t for Oikawa, I don’t think I’d of powered through Brazil.

Inarizaki victory over Karasuno is not a stretch and you answered yourself with 1st years thing. But Date Tech yeah. Especially if you know what this fuckers went to do after HS xD.