TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
@Kiwipom

No one disputes Kageyami is the best lol. Now... Oikawa or Atsumu ๐Ÿ‘€

Post automatically merged:

This isn't true either. Osamu is the one who benefits from Atsumu. It's asinine to say that Atsumu is a decent player without him when he was All-Japan. I don't recall Oikawa ever being mentioned to be All-Japan. As a setter, Oikawa is probably better since like you said, he elevates his team but as overall players, it's Atsumu for sure.
Well you should probably finish the manga first.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Tac only likes Oikawa more because he was introduced first.

If Atsumu and Inarizaki were introduced first TAC would be team Atsumu I think.

Seth

โ€Ž
This isn't true either. Osamu is the one who benefits from Atsumu. It's asinine to say that Atsumu is a decent player without him when he was All-Japan. I don't recall Oikawa ever being mentioned to be All-Japan. As a setter, Oikawa is probably better since like you said, he elevates his team but as overall players, it's Atsumu for sure.
That's also a good point I forgot to mention.

It's like Oikawa is better when he's playing with people who are below his level.

Atsumu loves being around top tier players and he can dictate the rhythm however he wants since he knows they will be there.

Anyway. Oikawa is a top dog too. I just prefer him more like TAC prefers Oikawa more.
Nothing wrong with that.

Let's join forces together and agree that Hoshiumi is trash.

D

Dragomir

Oikawaโ€™s animation was given the same level of quality and ferocity as Ushijima which tells us itโ€™s power and ability. Atsumu has some tricks thatโ€™s it. Oikawa has skill.
This is a retarded argument lol. Oikawa was the main antagonist for two whole seasons, while Atsumu is unlikely gonna get a full season(Season 4 will probably continue into Nekoma vs Karasuno). Obviously, the anime will give more attention to Oikawa than him. Besides, the animation for S4 is much different from the previous seasons. Can't really compare.

If we wanna talk about skill and talent then it's Atsumu. Oikawa never once bothered to try the freak set that Kageyama and Hinata pull off so much. He knew he lacked the talent for it. 'Tsumu on the other hand, the first time he sees it, he attempts it and succeeds. The fact that the mangaka decided to do this for him on the goddamn first try of the match shows off his talent(also his strong connection and dynamic with his brother but it shows off his talent too).

Seth, Kiwi, why is this man TAC slandering my boy Atsumu like this?

Seth

โ€Ž
Oikawa is mentally locked because of his inferiority complex. Atsumu is not someone who Oikawa could play around with the mind games. I'd go as far as to say that Atsumu type of personality who is the worst possible opponent for Oikawa who has an inferiority complex.

Let's not turn this into Zoro vs Sanji.

Let's love our boys and fuck Kamomedai shall we?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Ok actually it's possible that Oikawa > Atsumu EoS

Last chapter, team japan vs Argentina, Argentina was said to be in the top 4 of the world and won against Japan the last time they played

But yeah. tldr: fuck Hoshiumi, awful character with awful design

Seth

โ€Ž
Just finished the 7th episode. I saw this many times in the manga and this is the first time in the anime but gets me every time.

Shinsuke the true Captain:amazing:

Seth

โ€Ž
After watching the latest episode I got reminded of what I thought when I was reading the manga.

Kamomedai beating Karasuno is probably one of the most retarded things to happen in this damn manga. Author literally wanted this manga to be realistic and he wanted too hard.

After Inarizaki the only teams who should stop/pose a threat to Karasuno should be Mujizanaka, Itachiyama or Fukurodani.

Fuck Kamomedai all my homies hate Kamomedai and that stupid Hinata v2.

After watching the latest episode I got reminded of what I thought when I was reading the manga.

Kamomedai beating Karasuno is probably one of the most retarded things to happen in this damn manga. Author literally wanted this manga to be realistic and he wanted too hard.

After Inarizaki the only teams who should stop/pose a threat to Karasuno should be Mujizanaka, Itachiyama or Fukurodani.

Fuck Kamomedai all my homies hate Kamomedai and that stupid Hinata v2.
If its the author's will then it is what it is,they lost to kamonedai cause hinata fell sick and they had many injured/fatigued players letf.

Seth

โ€Ž
If its the author's will then it is what it is,they lost to kamonedai cause hinata fell sick and they had many injured/fatigued players letf.
Hinata slacking off instead of sleeping is plot armor for Cumomedai.

I can't get over the fact that they lost to rip-off Date Tech with V2 Hinata who even lost to V1 Hinata in mid-air battles and their top blocker never really liked volleyball and prefer to see what the dog has inside.

Peace off:milaugh::milaugh:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž

I can't believe the season is over already. I hope the next one comes soon....I'm gonna miss this series so much

The ending was so sad, I always hate seeing the post-match because I'm so proud of Karasuno every time but then seeing Inarizaki defeated just makes me sad. Kita telling Atsumu and the rest of the team that he still wants to play with them more :perocry:
He's honestly one of the best captain, he's underrated af.

Also after watching this season, I think I like Osamu a lot better than I did when I read the manga.
One complaint about this season though is the lack of Oikawa scenes ๐Ÿ˜ญ, we only got that running scene and him badly humming.

The next match will be great :catsweat: