Hardest Game you've played

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Darkest Dungeon - This game will break your spirit. Game is designed for you to die and die but also makes you adjust to it. You need to think what you do and how you do it. Decisions you make early on will impact everything after. I have around 70 hours in this game and i am yet to finish it.

Frostpunk - Imagine Sim City or City Skylines. Now put it in an environment where Aokiji is pissed and it is your job to build a city and feed your citizens while keeping them in check against permafrost and other shit.

The Long Dark - Good luck surviving

I mean I've like playing super meat boy, then quit after the first boss cuz I'm not about that life.

I've beaten Nioh + dlc, The Surge, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 3, and Bloodborne + dlc.

Clustertruck was pretty difficult and I beat that.

Gravity Rush 2 had some difficult bosses.
Post automatically merged:

You would realize the meaning of getting provoked/utterly neg diffed when you try to invest time with these:

Pro tip: stay the fuck away from them, especially Mario Maker :madmonk:
Sorry but did you say MGS 5 was hard?

Souls games are NOT hard.
Except Dark Souls 2. Fuck Dark Souls 2.
The hardest things about dark souls 2 are pvp people teleporting into backstabs cuz of shitty online, and how mediocre and unenjoyable it is, forcing you to have godly willpower to finish it.

Don't be the edge lord who starts talking about how hard atari games were or something.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Add Dark Souls 3 to the list thanks to this gargantuan motherfucker:

Literally the single hardest boss I have ever faced in a video game, easily a tier above the Demon of Hatred and Isshin the Sword Saint, good god.

Though Sister Friede was quite hard too, arguably in the same tier as Isshin and DOH for me:

Here’s to hoping I can surpass Gael soon. Lol

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Souls games are NOT hard.
Except Dark Souls 2. Fuck Dark Souls 2.
Dark Souls 2 is actually the easiest game in the franchise which is unironic considering the B team developers was trying to make the hardest game ever by way of showing artificial difficulty down your threat.

I mean seriously....they made the player hitbox substantially bigger than the model to nerf rolling, forcing to dump points into adaptability to shrink the hitbox.....

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
lol, I first stumpled upon Midir on NG+3, haven't beaten him to this day. His HP are tanky, but his moveset fast & aggressive as hell.
Midir is one of the most broken bosses ever lol.

I fought him at level 133 exactly. My character isn’t exactly a tank but he does have very high resistances because I’ve leveled his vitality to keep him as a mid/light weight, and he wore Ring Knight and Dragonslayer Armor which gives high resistances and defense.

That said, Midir still consistently 1-2 shotted me.

Not only do Midir’s attacks do ridiculous damage, but there’s never a dull moment with him-he goes from one attack to the next without even taking a moments break, making him the most aggressive boss in Dark Souls as other bosses have stamina limits and will take breaks from attacking you.

Not only that, but Midir, despite being massive, is actually very hard to hit as his only sweet spot is his head, which he keeps out of melee range 80-90% of the time. You can slay him by attacking his limbs but he only takes half damage there lol.

Not only that, but all of Midir’s attacks have humongous range and are very difficult to dodge.

Couple this with the fact that Midir is probably the second or third tankiest boss in the whole game,

And you have a fast, aggressive, damage-sponge of a boss with massive attacks that can 2 shot the tankiest builds, while also being difficult to actually damage him at all.

He is an extremely punishing boss with the most minimal of openings, but I still had a ton of fun fighting him due to the lore around his character and the spectacle of the boss itself.

Probably my favorite DS3 boss overall next to Gael and the Nameless King.

I still need to buy the dlc for dark souls 3, beat the base game but have been waiting for the dlc to be cheap enough for me to justify going back. I've since beaten the surge (that last boss nearly broke me cuz the surge didn't have multiplayer and it was a matter of me needing better equips overall, but once I augmented it, I beat him on the 2nd time the following day)

Nioh I don't even know, I got carried through some of that end game content in the dlc lol.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I love online games in which you literally lose your account if you die just one single time.

That's the type of surviving games that enthralls me a lot and gives me different vibes.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Midir is one of the most broken bosses ever lol.

I fought him at level 133 exactly. My character isn’t exactly a tank but he does have very high resistances because I’ve leveled his vitality to keep him as a mid/light weight, and he wore Ring Knight and Dragonslayer Armor which gives high resistances and defense.

That said, Midir still consistently 1-2 shotted me.

Not only do Midir’s attacks do ridiculous damage, but there’s never a dull moment with him-he goes from one attack to the next without even taking a moments break, making him the most aggressive boss in Dark Souls as other bosses have stamina limits and will take breaks from attacking you.

Not only that, but Midir, despite being massive, is actually very hard to hit as his only sweet spot is his head, which he keeps out of melee range 80-90% of the time. You can slay him by attacking his limbs but he only takes half damage there lol.

Not only that, but all of Midir’s attacks have humongous range and are very difficult to dodge.

Couple this with the fact that Midir is probably the second or third tankiest boss in the whole game,

And you have a fast, aggressive, damage-sponge of a boss with massive attacks that can 2 shot the tankiest builds, while also being difficult to actually damage him at all.

He is an extremely punishing boss with the most minimal of openings, but I still had a ton of fun fighting him due to the lore around his character and the spectacle of the boss itself.

Probably my favorite DS3 boss overall next to Gael and the Nameless King.
Funnily enough, I never found Midit difficult. He was just tedious as hell with that giant heatlh pool so it was more of a battle of patience for me. Sister Friede was a nightmare for me.

The hardest boss in soul series for me was Laurance in Bloodborne. That guy's hitbox and lava trapping you in the corner was some real bullshit.

Funnily enough, I never found Midit difficult. He was just tedious as hell with that giant heatlh pool so it was more of a battle of patience for me. Sister Friede was a nightmare for me.

The hardest boss in soul series for me was Laurance in Bloodborne. That guy's hitbox and lava trapping you in the corner was some real bullshit.
Laurence is pretty easy in NG
He becomes the strongest boss in NG+6, only boss I couldn't defeat (he can one shot with his combo and has too much health)

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Laurence is pretty easy in NG
He becomes the strongest boss in NG+6, only boss I couldn't defeat (he can one shot with his combo and has too much health)
I first fought him in NG+. His movements were so fast and sporadic when I first fought him but only his 2nd phase that was the problem. Somehow, Orphan of Kos was no problem for me.

What are your opinions on DS2 bosses?

I first fought him in NG+. His movements were so fast and sporadic when I first fought him but only his 2nd phase that was the problem. Somehow, Orphan of Kos was no problem for me.

What are your opinions on DS2 bosses?
Orphan was probably the third hardest for me (Laurence >> Ludwig ~ Orphan >> the rest)

I never played DS2 and I don't plan to (unless there's a remake, same for DS1)

I only played Bloodborne and currently playing DS3 (started the Ringed City DLC)