House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
Ok so I watched the episode and if you aren't a book reader it'll still have you on the edge of your seat

I was shook

After reading about the changes made to the episode after watching it the only thing that pisses me off about it is that apparently Haelaena walking in on Alicent and Criston never happens

Completely unnecessary change and I feel like the whole thing would've been better without it

After reading about the changes made to the episode after watching it the only thing that pisses me off about it is that apparently Haelaena walking in on Alicent and Criston never happens

Completely unnecessary change and I feel like the whole thing would've been better without it
it would have been much better if they followed the book , it had tension whereas this chapter , Haelena simply walks away

it would have been much better if they followed the book , it had tension whereas this chapter , Haelena simply walks away
I think it still hit me because of how good the actress was at showing her emotion even if it didn't seem like she was going fast or running away

Like you could see the urgency and dread on her face as she looked for a place to hide with her child

It made me anxious while I was watching it

Obviously after hearing about the changes and reading them it isn't as crazy as it could've been but I still liked it

he is working on Winds of Winter for 13 years now at this point, the show came out and finished, and he hasn't finished this fucking book

and it's not even the last one, we need a Dream of Spring after that shit

dude is already 75 years old, keeps taking a bunch of TV projects as an executive and already said he won't let anyone else write the story if he dies

so yeah, i've given up all hope
He is already talking about another person to finish the books after his death
Post automatically merged:

For me , jamie started off as a jerk.
Had a great character Development , I would say one of the best.
And then mf went back to cersei. Omg men are crazy over pussies
Post automatically merged:

:quest::quest:
If only Belerion didn't came back injured from Valyria.
This is something from the show, in the book is different. Cersei ask in a letter for him to fight for her in a trial by combat, in the end of book 5. But in the final of book 3 Tyrion tells the truth to Jaime:

"You poor stupid blind crippled fool. Must I spell every little thing out for you? Very well. Cersei is a lying whore, she's been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know"

Jaime started to hate Cersei, so what he did to that letter? He threw it in a fireplace

He doesnt care more about Cersei

Last edited:
Ok so I watched the episode and if you aren't a book reader it'll still have you on the edge of your seat

I was shook

They do everything to make Alicent look bad lol.
Lol.

Nah they fucked it up man. Alicent was supposed to be tied up watching her grand children and daughter being threatened by Blood and Cheese.

Helaena was supposed to be crying and bargaining for her kids lives. Also there were supposed to be two sons and she had to make a choice.

And her and Alicent had to watch Jahaerys get beheaded lol.
@Welkin here is the difference between the books and the shows handling of that scene. It fucks up Alicent as well.

Last edited:
Anyone find it hilarious that team Black supports Rhaenyra despite the fact that she ordered the murder of an innocent man to be with Daemon and then raped cole ( used her postion of power to force him to sleep with her).

But at the same time hate Aegon for raping that maid?

Feels like hypocrisy to me. They are both terrible people trying to do good things.

I havent read the book or watched the movie so I cant judge.
Bad point about the movie is that Timothée Chalamet is way too thin to be a warrior

The problem is when the essence of work is changed.
In GoT they simply destroyed Stannis character. Just to doest make he be the one who would defeat the boltons.
It's true. I've been to film school and seen many wanna be directors, wanna be directors that wanted to change every single scenario they were told to film lmao.

They do everything to make Alicent look bad lol.

@Welkin here is the difference between the books and the shows handling of that scene. It fucks up Alicent as well.

Yeah it's a little silly to me

Unnecessary sexual angst that just makes Alicent look worse in the long run

The other changes don't bother me much but I don't like how they're trying to rub dirt on Alicent's reputation artificially

I'm not even Team Green but it's stupid