Chapter Discussion How are we supposed to beat them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Zoros outmatched he comments on it and notes it ,and he knows that either of those two are well beyond him.
Post automatically merged:

He never wavered against opponents before though. And they are thinking of a way of beating Kaido, and he will end up killing Kaido either way, this comment just feels out of place especially since he was declaring he was gonna slice Kaido to pieeces a few chapters back.
He did the exact same thing of wavering and admitting defeat against Kuma

Zoro said those words in the summary and in the chapter itself. It seems out of character for him and i don't know what to think of it.
Zoro is not dumb, he already said it since zou, dealing with two Yonkou is too much and he was right.
The context is that Kaido together with BM is too much, they find a another way to beat them.
Don´t think it is out of context for his character.

Zoro said those words in the summary and in the chapter itself. It seems out of character for him and i don't know what to think of it.
LMAO Sengoku screamed about Half dead WB each time in MF that they can't win against him and here we have 2 healthy Yonko who also know each other very well and one defend / help the other If We are real it seems that Luffy who is delusional

He did the exact same thing of wavering and admitting defeat against Kuma
He didn't waver, he admitted defeat but never wavered. He offered himself to spare his crew.

This is different.
How is that plot.
LMAO Sengoku screamed about Half dead WB each time in MF that they can't win against him and here we have 2 healthy Yonko who also know each other very well and one defend / help the other If We are real it seems that Luffy who is delusional
Sure but Luffy has always been like that, Zoro saying that just felt out of character. I don't like it :/.

Zoro never said anything about beating one of them but 2 of them if he believes that he can't defeat one he won't agree to Law suggestion at all he will just say nah that's not enough and don't forget that they were 5 vs Kaido and now the number will be below half the team vs One yonko each so the task is very hard but still Zoro agreed to that and it seems Zoro uses his brain better than Luffy who believes he can beat them both while he forgot if Zoro wasn't there to help after Gear 4th time out he would have died billion times so much for a hell shit he talks about while he only targetted Kaido and became a liability around

He didn't waver, he admitted defeat but never wavered. He offered himself to spare his crew.

This is different.

How is that plot.

Sure but Luffy has always been like that, Zoro saying that just felt out of character. I don't like it :/.
Nah bro it's in his character that ability to analyse situations and bring a better solutions to the fight Zoro isn't a meat head who only knows how to Cut around but he chose to not waste his strength for nothing just to not be like Luffy post Gear 4th

Zoro never said anything about beating one of them but 2 of them if he believes that he can't defeat one he won't agree to Law suggestion at all he will just say nah that's not enough and don't forget that they were 5 vs Kaido and now the number will be below half the team vs One yonko each so the task is very hard but still Zoro agreed to that and it seems Zoro uses his brain better than Luffy who believes he can beat them both while he forgot if Zoro wasn't there to help after Gear 4th time out he would have died billion times so much for a hell shit he talks about while he onky targetted Kaido and became a liability around
You're assuming they will split up to fight one of each, Law only said that they should peel them apart, i think BM will go away from the Rooftop by some means.

Do agree on Zoro using his brains more than Luffy.

I mean he literally says we are thinking on how to win after that.
Killer and Zoro/Law are the brains, Luffy the smooth brain and Kidd the circus clown.

I mean he literally says we are thinking on how to win after that.
Tbh, its only what Zoro said that bothered me, like he's aknowledging his inferiority towards them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Killer and Zoro/Law are the brains, Luffy the smooth brain and Kidd the circus clown.

Tbh, its only what Zoro said that bothered me, like he's aknowledging his inferiority towards them.
I find laws words more questionable tf does that mean peel away.
We gone from the raws remove one to the tcb split them up to viz peel one away lol

They will split them up no way in hell Oda would throw meme like that it's a fight between WGs and Yonko
Even when Oden was talking about the new gen rising up to beat Kaido, there was no mention of BM.

BM will get bfred and then distracted by something, Also its been foreshadowed that she might betray him too.

I find laws words more questionable tf does that mean peel away.
We gone from the raws remove one to the tcb split them up to viz peel one away lol
I mean its the same meaning but peeling away just sounds so weird, like they're bananas or something,.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Even when Oden was talking about the new gen rising up to beat Kaido, there was no mention of BM.

BM will get bfred and then distracted by something, Also its been foreshadowed that she might betray him too.

I mean its the same meaning but peeling away just sounds so weird, like they're bananas or something,.
No but that's the point. What is the meaning. Remove one and split them could be 2 different things. Peel them away is just wtf.

No but that's the point. What is the meaning. Remove one and split them could be 2 different things. Peel them away is just wtf.
Found the definition:

to remove (the skin, rind, outer covering, etc.) of (a fruit, egg, etc.)
2 intr (of paint, etc.) to be removed from a surface,

So they trynna remove one of them, makes sense that it was Law that said that given his abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.