Questions & Mysteries How can the 5 Supernova REALISTICALLY win the fight?

My guess is that at least Luffy and Zoro will get major powerups, Luffy will probably pull out Gear 5 and Zoro will pull out Asura or some other new form and they'll beat Kaido because of that. It's also possible the other SNs will get new powerups too.
About Big Mom i believe that she will freak out and try to escape wano after she sees Kaido getting beaten and she either will be dealt with in the next arc or by someone else who comes across her while she is trying to make her escape (possibly the new Marine weapons or an Admiral)
If Oda makes Big Mom run away, he better just forget she exists and never write her into a scene ever again.

If Oda makes Big Mom run away, he better just forget she exists and never write her into a scene ever again.
Well the rocks pirates betrayed each other in the past already so due to that it has been hinted at that there's definitely a chance of that happening again by Big Mom betraying Kaido. If Big Mom sees that Kaido is getting beaten she might not "run" cause she is scared but because she sees her chance of becoming the pirate King or Queen in her case and she will escape with a copy of Kaido's poneglyph and get to whatever island is next to reach raftel.
Big Mom leaving is the only way i see them beating a yonko, from what we've seen so far even if all of the SNs go all out and even with powerups they might just barely be able to beat Kaido let alone another yonko like Big Mom right after...

There's about a million ways. I can't even count the ways.

A Simple way: Luffy punches a million times with his advanced internal destruction haki and wins. But Salt, you say, Oda said that it would be silly for Luffy to win Kaido with punches. Yes but these punches are not just any punches... they are advanced punches.

Law could've ended the fight in 1001 had he decided to drop a gamma knife on Kaido's base form, you know, the form where he knows exactly where the heart is located, instead of literal rocks
Law hit Kaido around the heart. GK just isn’t strong enough

The five supernova can win by running away until Luffy regains Haki, getting joined by Yamato in order for Kaido to experience character death, relying on sneak attacks in order for Big Mom to grow confident enough to betray him which she's clearly been planning to do. Kaido can then weaken in the brief but intense fight where he beats and/or kills Big Mom, the 5 supernova fight him one last time while he's on his last legs and they bring him all the way down to right below his floating Island, with one final right hook King Kong Gun, Luffy Punches Kaido into the water. Kaido rises like a sea monster but it's too late. With no devilfruit power, he's no longer levitating Onigashima and it all falls directly on top of his head. Trapped below the weight of his sins and still submerged, Kaido suffers through imprisonment all the way up until his unremarkable death from old age.

Luffy will have a new form of G4 or G5 that can go toe to toe with hybrid Kaido (at a cost)
Zoro will open his scar back up
Kid might be learning his own way of hurting Kaido more effectively, who knows
I don’t really have much hope for Killer doing much more than he already has tbh. He should at least land one great hit on him though.
Law is superb at support
Other characters (like Yamato) can still join in
BM having a good alter-ego and/or her own agenda will pay a part

And there will be different phases of the fight. Phase one, Kaido vs Scabbards, Phase two, what we just watched, Phase three, this ten minutes while Luffy recovers his Haki. We’ll also get a phase where Luffy goes one vs one with Kaido while the others look beaten, at least one phase where it looks like Kaido has won totally before Luffy and Zoro make a dramatic comeback, which will happen above the Flower Capital for maximum dramatic effect. All stuff like that

It’s not meant to be easy, chances are the five supernovas will be in a week long coma to recover from it. But they are are going to win.
What about Meme? Why the fu*k people keep forgetting about her? Your "goody–duty" scenario might work only if Meme suddenly disappears (which is not going to happen) unless Meme goes into amnesia mode which is even worse. The only way of defeating Kaido and Meme whiteout insane plot conveniences, is if the alliance loses here and calls the grand fleet for help, the SSG and Vegapank finally arrive to Wano and with more man power they have the chance to defeat them. The SSG can take on Big Mom for time being (also showing how strong they are) while the SN concentrate all their power on Kaido.

There's also the possibility of Sabo and other revolutionary commanders arriving to Wano since there are major Ace/Sabo foreshadowings, I think it makes a lot of sense for Luffy's second brother to be there, especially when the weapons that the Revo army is looking for are actually made in Wano.

What about Meme? Why the fu*k people keep forgetting about her? Your "goody–duty" scenario might work only if Meme suddenly disappears (which is not going to happen) unless Meme goes into amnesia mode which is even worse. The only way of defeating Kaido and Meme whiteout insane plot conveniences, is if the alliance loses here and calls the grand fleet for help, the SSG and Vegapank finally arrive to Wano and with more man power they have the chance to defeat them. The SSG can take on Big Mom for time being (also showing how strong they are) while the SN concentrate all their power on Kaido.

There's also the possibility of Sabo and other revolutionary commanders arriving to Wano since there are major Ace/Sabo foreshadowings, I think it makes a lot of sense for Luffy's second brother to be there, especially when the weapons that the Revo army is looking for are actually made in Wano.
Big Mom is planning to betray Kaido anyway and is already biting on his heels, searching for information which would allow her to do that.

Honestly, at the end of the day, I'd be surpised if Big Mom didn't ultimately turn out to be a boon for the alliance.

They cant even beat kaido even if they reopen the scar
This guy will wash them up.

Revos, Teach and crew, Navy are the only way alliance/SNs might handle both emperors
You can't type before time Ndule, it's too soon to make such predictions when the portrayal clearly suggests/indicates the opposite direction lol. Of course there would be moments of struggle but Kaido is more likely dying than not.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
They can lose and win at the same time.
I dont see BM and Kaido going down, one will and it will be Kaido by the hands of BM. She will snatch his soul and make a homie. We already know she would betray anyone if given a chance.

So kaido will fall, BM will take his soul and the fight will shift to Elbaf somehow where Luffy will defeat BM solo or with help of Katakuri

They can lose and win at the same time.
I dont see BM and Kaido going down, one will and it will be Kaido by the hands of BM. She will snatch his soul and make a homie. We already know she would betray anyone if given a chance.

So kaido will fall, BM will take his soul and the fight will shift to Elbaf somehow where Luffy will defeat BM solo or with help of Katakuri
Hell no dude. What? That’s impossible. It’s impossible for Luffy not to finish kaido himself

At best Big mom will come AFTER Luffy wins. Not before

Its been 10 years setting this fight up dude. It has to happen

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Hell no dude. What? That’s impossible. It’s impossible for Luffy not to finish kaido himself

At best Big mom will come AFTER Luffy wins. Not before

Its been 10 years setting this fight up dude. It has to happen
Luffy will most likely give the final blow but BM will snatch thr soul from Kaido and kill him

Kaido hss to die and Luffy isnt a killer

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
How they can win? With solid Tag Team Battles.

We know it is easier to cut kaido then to open wounds by pure attacking. So in my understanding Killer and Zoros main purpose is to create some points where Luffy and Kid can put massive damage.

So, what i would imagine at first, but i kinda doubt Oda will do it, would be:

A great cloud of metal pieces around Kaido, a magnetic field, hold up by Kid.
Zoro and Killer prepare for fighting, well known Kaido is stronger and faster, but they charge on, and get instantly replaced by Law with metal pieces in the cloud, so they can open little wounds for kid and luffy. And while they directly charge on again, Law again changes places with pieces of metal, always kid and luffy following up the open wounds, while killer and zoro try to open more small injuries to get clashed. So all 4 get ported every attack through all the metal pieces around Kaido. He cant know where they appear next, he cant react fast enough and cant cover all spaces, cause he is massive and big, while the other 4 are pretty small in comparison.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
How they can win? With solid Tag Team Battles.

We know it is easier to cut kaido then to open wounds by pure attacking. So in my understanding Killer and Zoros main purpose is to create some points where Luffy and Kid can put massive damage.

So, what i would imagine at first, but i kinda doubt Oda will do it, would be:

A great cloud of metal pieces around Kaido, a magnetic field, hold up by Kid.
Zoro and Killer prepare for fighting, well known Kaido is stronger and faster, but they charge on, and get instantly replaced by Law with metal pieces in the cloud, so they can open little wounds for kid and luffy. And while they directly charge on again, Law again changes places with pieces of metal, always kid and luffy following up the open wounds, while killer and zoro try to open more small injuries to get clashed. So all 4 get ported every attack through all the metal pieces around Kaido. He cant know where they appear next, he cant react fast enough and cant cover all spaces, cause he is massive and big, while the other 4 are pretty small in comparison.
Or
Hear me out
Kaido swallows someone and they destroy him from.inside

It is very weird to me that people believe these 5 supernova actually still have a chance to win.

So can anyone give me a way they think the supernovas can win. Give them as many PLAUSIBLE power ups as you want and as many tactics as Possible.
How can these five possibly win in a way that CAN ACTUALLY BE WRITTEN BY ODA?

Im emphasizing that last part because I don’t want to hear “Law will personality switch Kaido with a gifter”. No. Oda WILL NEVER write that no matter how plausible it is to work. So no. None of that.
I can give you one reason, your idol Zoro. Isn't he already top Tier according to you Zoro's fans? Zoro solo Kaido and Big Mom, he is already that strong, remember ZKK. Banzai

Last edited:
Big Mom is planning to betray Kaido anyway and is already biting on his heels, searching for information which would allow her to do that.
One thing that you and many others don't understand, is that Meme needs Kaido's strength to achieve her goal. Meme's last hope to attain the strength to defeat the rest of the Emperors (Germa's technology) was ruined by Luffy, now she doesn't have any other choice but to have an alliance with Kaido, and the same story is with Kaido. Kaido's last hope to gain strength (smile DF) was yet again destroyed by by Luffy, and now, just like Meme, Kaido has no other choice but to make an alliance with Meme. Both Kaido and Meme are very well aware that one of them is going to betray the other at some point, they don't have any illusions about that. Meme will betray Kaido (or wise versa) only of the other is defeated, and that is impossible unless Meme gets distracted by someone so that the SN can concentrate on Kaido. Do you get what I mean?