Character Discussion How do you imagine Loki as a character ?

He could just be the Orochi version of Wano but at thay point we would need a true villain for this arc, even if even if you want to consider him as the strongest giant with powers linked to illusions and treachery he would still fall short when compared to the 5 gorosei or Kaido.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
First he will be a racist type of an antagonist like Hody, but maybe over time he will yield to Monkey D. "Sun God" Luffy.

I have a feeling he will be a nerd and always wants to be in the right. He might have a way to "trickster" his dillusions into reality.
That would make him interesting and different from those Orochi and Vander Decken type of characters.

Given I believe Elbaf is Amazon Lily Parallel.

I think like Boa who fell for MC clown , he fell for Lola.

But apart from that , I think Powerwise , Expect some broken fruit.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Expectation : Mysterio and MCU Loki of OP

Reality : Extremely arrogant, obnoxious, ugly, loud, giant supremacist, perverted and a cringe fiesta.
I expect him to be like Road, Orochi, Hogback and Absalom but much worse.

I'd find it hilarious if he was really handsome but Lola rejected him still. He might be a really psychotic guy especially behind a clownish or innocent facade.

I rreally want to see giants with DFs and thus loki to truly have a powerful Df especially not a zoan ideally.

But i don't trust Oda especially after that absolutely unforgivable, shameless nonsense with the Gorosei.

I'm still confused as hell about Road too.

A guy getting rejected by Lola is a terrible look for an arc antagonist or villain especially in endgame of one piece and the (physically strongest) country and race in one piece.

I have very little hope with Loki at this point. I rather see Odin as an antagonist or villain.

I think he will be very sly and tricky. Loki is not known to be strong, that is Thors domain. Loki is also not a villain. That doesnt mean he is a hero or a good guy, he is a very ambiguous character that sometimes helps out and other times plots evil shit. Chaotic and unpredictable.