Speculations How does Mihawk end up being Zoro’s final opponent

How does Mihawk end up as Zoro’s final fight?

• Total voters
Can we pls stop with these threads?
There's already 50 different threads on the same topic.
The outcome isn't gonna change no matter how much you cope. Mihawk is Zoro's final fight

Cool, so Zoro isn’t gonna help out his friends at all against the WG or BBPs and instead will selfishly fight Mihawk to claim the title
Why are you so sure CG wont be a key player in the final war?

Never said that only Mihawk would come out of the blue to fight Zoro. Oda obviously has plans for Buggy.

The answer is that Mihawk is a Nerona, he was trained on the sword by Garling and Nasujuro when he was young but decided to roam the seas in search of strong swordsmen, he was groomed to succeed Garling as the commander of the God Knights.

He will return to his family EOS, but they will reject him as they are in a possession of an upgraded version of him, the seraphim S-Hawk. So Mihawk has to defeat him if he want to come back so he fights S-Hawk and is overwhelmed but gets a haki bloom and defeats S-Hawks killing him and ascending beyond Ryuma’s level as Zoro’s EOS fight

The answer is that Mihawk is a Nerona, he was trained on the sword by Garling and Nasujuro when he was young but decided to roam the seas in search of strong swordsmen, he was groomed to succeed Garling as the commander of the God Knights.

He will return to his family EOS, but they will reject him as they are in a possession of an upgraded version of him, the seraphim S-Hawk. So Mihawk has to defeat him if he want to come back so he fights S-Hawk and is overwhelmed but gets a haki bloom and defeats S-Hawks killing him and ascending beyond Ryuma’s level as Zoro’s EOS fight
Lol

That’s the only way it makes sense for him to be Zoro’s EOS, motherfucker. You’re too tunnel visions to think outside of what the rest of the community thinks. I know you want to say that Zoro’s final opponent is Nasujuro, that’s the whole point of this meaningless thread anyways is to downplay Mihawk and say that Zoro won’t fight him EOS. So fuck you

That’s the only way it makes sense for him to be Zoro’s EOS, motherfucker. You’re too tunnel visions to think outside of what the rest of the community thinks. I know you want to say that Zoro’s final opponent is Nasujuro, that’s the whole point of this meaningless thread anyways is to downplay Mihawk and say that Zoro won’t fight him EOS. So fuck you
Lol it’s funny how Mihawk fans call Shanks a rat and CD spy because he talked to the Gorosei one time and is related to Garling, but Mihawk fans are now not only making up headcanon about Mihawk being the son of Imu himself, but also saying that Mihawk will come crawling back to his CD family to help them commit genocide

Lol it’s funny how Mihawk fans call Shanks a rat and CD spy because he talked to the Gorosei one time and is related to Garling, but Mihawk fans are now not only making up headcanon about Mihawk being the son of Imu himself, but also saying that Mihawk will come crawling back to his CD family to help them commit genocide
First I’m not a Mihawk fan, nor did I call shanks a rat, nor did I say that Mihawk is Imu’s son. I just have a narrative that EOS Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will be the strongest after each other and I don’t want anyone in the alliance to have a feat above theirs. I’m a firm believer that eventually both will become more relevant than the likes of Kidd. law, Sabo etc who people put as stronger than both

Venus is already in action, he’s probably fights Zoro this arc.
Shiryu isn’t worthy of being Zoro final fight, he strikes me as someone you face before the final fight. He could be a hype tool for mihawk.
I hope we get another fight with Zoro as the WSS, but right now it’s Mihawk.

Zoro vs Mihawk is the final fight of the series. This one is at least slightly less ridiculous than the previous two options, but it still makes barely any sense. The story is about Luffy, not Zoro. Why would Oda cap off the series with Zoro’s greatest triumph instead of Luffy’s greatest triumph? Not to mention that Luffy freeing the world from Imu/BB makes much more sense as an end to the story than Zoro finally claiming the WSS, which would have no effect on anyone but Zoro.
It could be a short offscreen fight though. Something like they clash and split the sky - the fight gets offscreened. In the epilogue, we see Zoro as the WSS.

In any other scenario Shiryu or Venus has to be stronger than Mihawk that I highly doubt atm.