How many booster shots will you take?

So you say it is capitalism fault. Okay. The whole thing capitalism is make money many as you can.
Pharma and research companies are funded by government and tax payers. However, both claim want to help people in name of science and of course they studied the theory of evolution.
I am pretty there are scientists are study vaccine made for people have health problem but they can be funded by companies and government.
Now if we know or saw COVID vaccine kill 10% population of whole world. The question is want went wrong since there people who study science and they supposed to be secular ? If hardcore religious people invented COVID vaccine kill people. People will blame it is Religion fault.

If you blame capitalism or other money issue, then you are really barking the wrong tree, Trust me, more people don’t value money anymore. They take the things. That is how I view the society.
Post automatically merged:

For the record, I don’t believe in evolution theory. If you want talk to me about evolution stuff. Talk me in private chat.
I will not take third shot because I don’t trust my body to deal it. If it say 90% succes rate or lower, I don’t trust it.
In 1950s, people used to predict the religion will die out in 30 to 60 years because we have the science and the nation will be secular and we will have happy life. Then today, we are supposed to be more secular society than before, but we keep having worse problems than before. You have the news of people dying from COVID vaccine, rumors of China lab (China is atheist/secular nation), anti-immigration party grew up in all round in Europe even in Western Europe, in Europe there are people who hate gypies, etc. The list can goes on,on and on. Btw the government is bigger than before and spying on. And they are completely secular democracy government. That is reality world we live in.
I think both of you got a point. Capitalism and the Evolution Theory both suck. I know that’s an unpopular opinion but I don’t care.
Nevertheless I think getting vaccinated is better than having COVID for most people. I'm a little bit traumatised because I lost two important people and saw the horror COVID. I want to end this shit and getting vaccinated and thinking collectively is the only choice, at least for me. Everyone has the right to choose for themselves

Last edited:
can not get a booster if I never took a covid vaccine in the first place.
the EU does not recognize the world most used covid-19 vaccine, but expects people to take an undefined amount of future shots.
if you have not called bullshit in the past its time to call bullshit now.

all you Sinovac chads, sorry, they EU does not recognize you as human. you need EU approved vaccines.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
all you Sinovac chads, sorry, they EU does not recognize you as human. you need EU approved vaccines.
Yes please, let's purchase vaccine from a country that most likely created the virus thus creating this whole mess.
Sure man, let us throw more money at China that tramples human rights every single day with death camps and kidnapping

Fuck supporting EU-created vaccines with EU workers making them

Such a wise man you are lmao

Yes please, let's purchase vaccine from a country that most likely created the virus thus creating this whole mess.
but using the chinese sequencing is perfectly fine lol
Sure man, let us throw more money at China
can not be worse than throwing money at pharma companies with billions of fines on their name.
China that tramples human rights every single day with death camps and kidnapping
you probably visit reddit and believe anything that is posted.
organ harvesting is big in China, right? much like Assad is gassing children in hospitals or something. because that makes so much sense.
better find those Iraqi WMDs or are you too young to remember?
I do not trust the chinese more than the EU, but I surely trust a tried on true medical procedure over one that has proven to be less effective than advertised and with more sideeffects than anticipated.
Fuck supporting EU-created vaccines with EU workers making them
wait, I thought this was about health?
why is an economic factor relevant in this?
oh yeah, I forgot. there was a vaccine that was supposed to be royalty free and one that was supposed to be sold at manufactoring cost. weird how that did not happen in the end. I really wonder why.
Such a wise man you are lmao
buyers remorse?
idgas about EU economy or who creates what. I care for people only.
as if I do not know WHY the EU is not recognizing the chinese vaccines lmao. its plain obvious for anyone. even for you.
its oddly funny reading your argument. so you think its okay to withhold a safe medical treatment on the basis that it would harm the EU economy and strengthen the chinese?
lovely fellow, you are.

you may now call in your friends to threadban me and delete this.
much love from germania.

B

Ballel

a country that most likely created the virus thus creating this whole mess.
Are you... a CONSPIRACY THEORIST??

Yeah because it's totally the same people who created the virus AND made the vaccine. It's not like the Chinese wanted to protect their people from the virus with this vaccine, right!?
that tramples human rights every single day with death camps and kidnapping
As if USA and Canada were better...