Discussion Power How much power in % is Saitama exerting right now ?

Saitama current uses of his power

• Total voters
Saitama is created to beat anyone with a punch, so even if youre a god level threat, his serious mode is his real punch. So barely trying I guess, because hes limitless.

In any other shonen I would say close to 50%

More importantly, is Garou Bald? No!

Power in OPM is equal to level of baldness, the more hair you have the less powerful you are.

No one can beat the caped baldie :okay:
Power level is relative to the shine on your bald head at peal noon.. if it doesn't amplify the light rays it ain't bald enough and you ain't strong enough

and garo is a hairy mess atm

Power level is relative to the shine on your bald head at peal noon.. if it doesn't amplify the light rays it ain't bald enough and you ain't strong enough

and garo is a hairy mess atm
Yes, definitely, you got the point.
We have already seen Superalloy Darkshine.
How an ordinary human can be that strong? The baldness and the shine! Hence proved, shining baldies >>>> Any monster/hero.

King is an exception though :pepelit:

Being angry does not equate to power
Gohan was more angry vs raditz then he was versus buu, I guess that means raditz is above buu then.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I still don't think is 100% even though he said he's going all out, but if we take it at face value then 50% since hes only using one arm

It says
he finally got what he wanted but was not happy as genos died

He always wanted a true fight and since he finally got what he wanted that means garou is a true fight, fandom types still being wrong on everything and eternally denying reality
never change, fanon never change. i see

It says
he finally got what he wanted but was not happy as genos died

He always wanted a true fight and since he finally got what he wanted that means garou is a true fight, fandom types still being wrong on everything and eternally denying reality
never change, fanon never change. i see
Real fight: fights with one hand only, refuses to kill opponent, wins with overwhelming difference, no excitement, zero injury, protecting genos heart ... etc

It definitely sounds like 100% real fight lol you're funny

real fight: fights with one hand only,
im pretty sure you cant prove that and even if you could hypothically
the narrative would not change

wins with overwhelming difference, no excitement, zero injury, protecting genos heart ... etc
fanon: wins in overwhelming advantage,
canon: gets punched in the face and spits up blood

LOL, trolls are still writing for the writers
never change fanon never change, I see

These fanon types are so purposefully ignorant if he's a real fight then why he not excited
because his friend is dead, The manga verbatim says this

I finally got what i wanted, (a real fight) but im not happy
focuses in on geno's corem Dude is just not into it cause his friend was murdered like is purposefully ignoring the context all you guys can do in terms of argumentation?

That is not blood. It just visualizes impact. When Saitama was punched into the stomach, you had these black dots comming out of his back. Saitama ain't bleeding.

that's how blood is drawn in a black and white only comic

your just being purposefully ignorant as admitting what actually occurred would mean admitting your wrong and you fanon types will never do that despite having no source for anything you say while also acting like you care about being objective as to rationally discuss ideas ie debate
Post automatically merged:

Consensus t-rds at it again with arguing the way they do cause most people agree while barely able to defend their own positions so the norm ig
What bothers me about the whole thing, Is the sheer arrogance of these people like how can act your right when your arguments require ignorance and straight up purposeful discarding of context, evidence and rationality in favor of your beliefs

Last edited: