Break Week How was it advantageous for Mihawk to postpone?

So BM doesn’t have a sword, she hasn’t got advCoC, she can’t just choke him or drown Marco?

Big Mom is entirely dependent on Candy Arrows :okay:
Called Perospero to headshot Marco then ran saying she doesn't have the soul weapons necessary to handle him. Why looking for excuses when words are so clear? She knows her strenght better than people here.

No one from the Mihawk camp dont seem to want to answer this one even though the question really begs to be asked. Why, don’t you have faith that you can provide a satisfactory answer to save face for Mihawk? Do you want to keep your dream alive a little longer is that it, lol ?

When Vista tells Mihawk with a great smirk on his face that a postponement would be advantageous for both, what does that mean for Mihawk?

Postponement is of course advantageous for Vista in the sense that he isn’t bogged down too long by Mihawk, and can move ahead with his comrades in his rescuing mission

A Postponement is advantageous for Mihawk because why exactly?

Probably because he doesn’t get to lose, and he can take a breather and he can keep his title without losing it on a worldwide video stream for the world to see. Probably that’s why lol

Or is that not it? Ok in what sense then was it advantageous for Mihawk to offer a postponement lol because I’m dying to hear this one
The reason it's advantageous for Vista is that continuing to fight would mean losing.

The reason it's advantageous to Mihawk is that he was busy observing Luffy and the situation and he can now focus on that.
Post automatically merged:

I commend your effort, but you’ve done nothing but say (only in more detail) the same thing that has already been said and I replied to.

Shall I repeat? Amplify?

It is Vista and not Mihawk that makes the comment and VISTA DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THE PLAN

lmfao

Vista doesn’t know about the plan and therefoee it doesn’t factor into his judgment when he says it’s advantageous for Mihawk. Not relevant. Comprendre lol

Is this really the best that the Mihawk camp has to offer?

An army of sheep bleating the same mindless, unimaginative junk, like a cacophony of mumbo jumbo that doesn’t end until you get tired and leave by attrition from hearing the same old hoary garbage over and over again

:queenmeme:
Mihawk also doesn't know about the plan. They didn't actually tell the warlords.

My thoughts about what? How absurd it is that a dozen of you fail to answer a simple and straightforward question. Instead you divert the topic

But ok then, Big Mom vs Marco compared to Mihawk vs Vista

These are two different contexts, and Big Mom has entirely different character motivations to Mihawk let’s not forget.

Big Mom did for a fact outspeed Marco’s own ability to react, which allowed her to grab him and immobilise him by virtue of her much greater physical strength

Am I supposed to believe Big Mom can’t just chop Marco up with her sword? Does she need a soul to injure Marco when she in fact asked Perospero to execute him with his Candy arrows?

Do you hear how preposterous it sounds, to suggest she can only finish the job with souls, when Candy Arrows were enough to do the trick (logically under the strict condition that Big Mom has a hold on Marco and exerts some type of control to hypothetically remove his devil fruit regenerative ability).

The only Logical takeaway is that Big Mom definitely doesn’t need to use souls to finish of Marco, as there is an established physical power differential in terms of speed and physical strength that allows her to gain complete physical dominance over Marco, like we saw.

If at that point Candy Arrows can injure or even kill Marco, then why on earth won’t Big Mom be able to by simply coating her own fist or sword with advCoC kill Marco?

Does that make any goddamn sense to you?

Which is why from pure common sense and logic should tell you that there are DIFFERENT CHARACTER MOTIVATIONS at play and the situations are entirely different

Or maybe I’ve just been living under a rock all this time and didn’t realise Perospero’s Candy Arrows are more damaging than Big Mom coating her sword with AdvCoC :bamathink:

Or why doesn’t she just drown him in the nearest pool of water? Is that impossible for her somehow? :quest:

“needing souls against Marco” lmfao

This is so pathetic and nonsensical I’m at a loss for words

I’m really arguing against an army of sheep right now :jay-yeah:
She told perospero to do that to test his loyalty because of the suspicion he was ALLYING WITH MARCO INSTEAD. How do you accuse other people of not being able to read when you don't even get THAT simple scene? It's intimidation vs perospero. "I don't have the soul weapons for this, you do it." After she's already overpowered Marco and had him helpless. It's a loyalty test not fucking powerscaling :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
No one from the Mihawk camp dont seem to want to answer this one even though the question really begs to be asked. Why, don’t you have faith that you can provide a satisfactory answer to save face for Mihawk? Do you want to keep your dream alive a little longer is that it, lol ?

When Vista tells Mihawk with a great smirk on his face that a postponement would be advantageous for both, what does that mean for Mihawk?

Postponement is of course advantageous for Vista in the sense that he isn’t bogged down too long by Mihawk, and can move ahead with his comrades in his rescuing mission

A Postponement is advantageous for Mihawk because why exactly?

Probably because he doesn’t get to lose, and he can take a breather and he can keep his title without losing it on a worldwide video stream for the world to see. Probably that’s why lol

Or is that not it? Ok in what sense then was it advantageous for Mihawk to offer a postponement lol because I’m dying to hear this one
It litteraly says it would be advantageous for both of them you stupid cunt. If they were to focus on dueling each other in the middle of a war like that it would be too easy for someone else to interfere, not to mention a duel between two wss candidates is something better handled 1v1, neither one would be happy with the win and the title would be meaningless if someone else interfered in the fight. It's beyond fucking simple, the middle of a war wasn't the best place for them to have their duel nor was it their priority at the time yet they still took the time to acknowledge that they both wanted to fight each other.

Just because she grabbed him once doesnt mean she can win lol
It means her physical parameters are stronger and sharper than Marco’s.

BM tries clashing homies with his flames and notices it fails because Marco can disable them.

You now imagine Marco would had the leg up, only Big Mom gives up on clashing forces and instead simply blitzes Marco, to which Marco has no answer

inferior reactionary speed and/or movement speed to Big Mom. Marco also has much inferior physical power to Big Mom who achieves complete physical dominion.

How is Marco going to close to gap of her dominance in all physical parameters?

Big Mom also has advCoC which should be able to clash with Marco’s flames. If not, it’s a good stalling tool

All BM needs to be concerned with is closing the distance and getting close to Marco’s (weak) body as she gains complete dominance from that point on

Now she has a plethora of options to finish in off .

Pummel him with AdvCOC punches until his organs turns to baby food

Asphyxiate him

Go drown him somewhere lol

Marco is pretty weak at this point, even being vulnerable to Candy Arrows (Sanji could easily melt Perospero’s Candy prison)

Big Mom has a pretty solid battle plan that can assure victory

Marco has what exactly?

A statement from BM that she doesn’t want to fight him without homies. That could simply mean she would find it easier. Big Mom says in the same breath that she wants to join the bigger battle , and join Kaido

So that’s her motivation for leaving Marco she views as less important

That’s her CHARACTER MOTIVATION

From pure logic she blitzed and gained physical dominance over Marco in an instant despite her having NO HOMIES lmao

The example has zero relevant comparison to Mihawk vs Vista

Big Mom “postponed” Marco reasonably because she wanted to join the battlefield at large

Mihawk postpones because he can’t win, and Vista knows this which is why he says it’s “advantageous” for him

Mihawk also doesn’t seek him out again, and he’s too pussy to go after big names like WB, Marco or Jozu. Why is that? Are they rabbits too?

what is Mihawk good for if he postpones then doesn’t fight any meaningful people?

It litteraly says it would be advantageous for both of them you stupid cunt. If they were to focus on dueling each other in the middle of a war like that it would be too easy for someone else to interfere, not to mention a duel between two wss candidates is something better handled 1v1, neither one would be happy with the win and the title would be meaningless if someone else interfered in the fight. It's beyond fucking simple, the middle of a war wasn't the best place for them to have their duel nor was it their priority at the time yet they still took the time to acknowledge that they both wanted to fight each other.
You are the one arguing like a dishonest cunt

Because you know there was no way Vista knew about the interference, yet he suggested it was advantageous for Mihawk

The reason it's advantageous to Mihawk is that he was busy observing Luffy and the situation and he can now focus on that.
Are you hearing yourself how stupid that is?

Vista was there to safeguard Luffy, why would he grant him that sort of “advantage”?

She told perospero to do that to test his loyalty because of the suspicion he was ALLYING WITH MARCO INSTEAD. How do you accuse other people of not being able to read when you don't even get THAT simple scene? It's intimidation vs perospero. "I don't have the soul weapons for this, you do it." After she's already overpowered Marco and had him helpless. It's a loyalty test not fucking powerscaling
That’s not the point

The point is Candy arrows can injure Marco

If Candy Arrows can injure Marco she can easily kill Marco

Last edited by a moderator:

BM tries clashing homies with his flames and notices it fails because Marco can disable them.

You now imagine Marco would had the leg up, only Big Mom gives up on clashing forces and instead simply blitzes Marco, to which Marco has no answer

inferior reactionary speed and/or movement speed to Big Mom

much inferior physical power to Big Mom who achieves complete physical dominion.

Big Mom also has advCoC which should be able to clash with Marco’s flames. If not, it’s a good stalling tool

All BM needs to be concerned with is closing the distance and getting close to Marco’s (weak) body as she gains complete dominance from that point on

Asphyxiate him

Marco is pretty weak at this point, even being vulnerable to Candy Arrows (Sanji could easily melt his Candy prison)

Marco has what exactly?

A statement from BM that she doesn’t want to fight him without homies. That could simply mean she would find it easier. Big Mom says in the same breath that she wants to join the bigger battle , and join Kaido

From pure logic she blitzed and gained physical dominance over Marco in an instant despite her having NO HOMIES lmao

Big Mom “postponed” Marco reasonably because she wanted to join the battlefield at large

Mihawk postpones because he can’t win, and Vista knows this which is why he says it’s beneficial for him

Mihawk also doesn’t seek him out again, and he’s too pussy to go after big names like WB, Marco or Jozu. Why is that? Are they rabbits too?

what is Mihawk good for if he postpones then doesn’t fight any meaningful people?
Let me ask you some questions.

It's clear you don't like Mihawk, that's fine, different strokes for different folks, it's cool.

But what are you trying to prove here? Is this only abount trolling? Creating threads and asking things like "What is Mihawk good for?", which isn't even about power scaling anymore, just about dissing.

Do you really believe Oda is preparing a massive dump on Mihawk and Zoro fans alike by having Mihawk pull a 180 and turn out to be a fraud and a coward? Is he going to take a shit on literally at least half of the fanbase? "At least", because people who don't have them as their favorite can still be their fans regardless.

Is that what you believe? What could be Oda's motivation for doing this, in your opinion?

Tell me, I'm interested in knowing your full opinion on this, maybe you'll open our eyes.

Last edited:

inferior reactionary speed and/or movement speed to Big Mom

much inferior physical power to Big Mom who achieves complete physical dominion.

Asphyxiate him

Marco is pretty weak at this point, even being vulnerable to Candy Arrows (Sanji could easily melt his Candy prison)

Marco has what exactly?

Mihawk postpones because he can’t win, and Vista knows this which is why he says it’s beneficial for him

You are the one arguing like a dishonest cunt

Because you know there was no way Vista knew about the interference, yet he suggested it was advantageous for Mihawk

Vista was there to safeguard Luffy, why would he grant him that sort of “advantage”?

you actual moron

That’s not the point

Moron , moron, morons
She so strong she begged perospero for help damn

Let me ask you some questions.

It's clear you don't like Mihawk, that's fine, different strokes for different folks, it's cool.

But what are you trying to prove here? Is this only abount trolling? Creating threads and asking things like "What is Mihawk good for?", which isn't even about power scaling anymore, just about dissing.

Do you really believe Oda is preparing a massive dump on Mihawk and Zoro fans alike by having Mihawk pull a 180 and turn out to be a fraud and a coward? Is he going to take a shit on literally at least half of the fanbase? "At least", because people who don't have him as their favorite can still be his fans regardless.

Is that what you believe? What could be Oda's motivation for doing this, in your opinion?

Tell me, I'm interested in knowing your full opinion beyond on this, maybe you'll open our eyes.
Really lol. Appeal to majority is a logical fallacy.

What am I getting from you people, that you are a majority so of course Oda will serve you a nice story on silver platter catered to Zwordpiece fans needs and desires

No need to even make any argumentation that makes logical sense, because you are the Celesrial Dragon of One Piece fans , you just expect things to come out in your favour lol

lmao, haven’t seen anything more pathetic

Oda is writing his own story and why must he care about you? You expect him to please your ass, what a load of degenerate crap.

For any impartial observer, 4 pages into this thread and you haven’t been able to answer the question why Vista says it’s advantageous for Mihawk to postpone

Why was it advantageous for Mihawk to postpone? Lol, not a single mfer can give a solid answer

Several of you have bleated out the same nonsense about “interference” which Vista didn’t even know anything about so that isn’t an answer

4 pages in and all I’ve gotten is nonsense

Here btw is Databook saying Vista=> Mihawk

but let’s just ignore that

Let’s ignore Vista’s comment , let’s ignore Mihawk not fighting any big names in MF

Let’s ignore that and churn our phrases like “no need hunting rabbit with a cannon” or whatever shit Mihawk said to freaking East Blue Zoro

You know you are the most toxic fandom. And you want to know what I think? I think Oda also thinks you’re toxic mfers. He is so wealthy he doesn’t need to give two shits about the “biggest fandom” lmao 😂

You think he’s just gonna hand you a story, that’s why he probably thinks your fandom is a big pain in the ass, just like you are to me as you are incapable of having an argument with. Imagine if I’m getting irritated , honestly he most probably be hating your guts by now

Those are my beliefs and opinions. And you know you lost the debate because you still haven’t answered the question in this thread because you can’t lol

sad story, bro

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

As everyone knows, I am not a hater of Mihawk. However, why would it be beneficial for Mihawk? Let's be honest, it was Vista who was fighting against time since the execution of his "brother" could be done at any moment. He was in a worse position due to these factors, but why would it be beneficial for Mihawk as well? Mihawk only needed to fight in the MF war, and that's it. He had no other concerns but to take care of himself. Therefore, I consider it beneficial for Mihawk in the sense that he could end up getting hurt during his confrontation with Vista and end up being targeted by others.

People need to stop thinking that commanders are not a threat to characters whose durability is not like Kaido or Big Mom, especially those who do not have recovery abilities. A Vice Admiral and one of the best was killed by a hungry civilian who was probably trembling with weakness while holding the murder weapon. LOL
That same civilian could have killed Fujitora, while 9 furious and demonized red scabbards failed to kill Kaido even though they caught him off guard and hit him with Ryou strikes.

Was Vista’s objective to fight Mihawk? Or was it to move forward with his crew and save Ace?
Yes that’s Vista’s objective: to move forward

So it makes sense why postponement is advantageous for Vista

Vista doesn’t know about the plan, but he makes the comment that it’s advantageous for Mihawk, so for what reason is postponement advantageous FOR MIHAWK ??

What do you suppose Vista means by that? Lol

Marco was casual vs. Big Mom as well.

Marco > Vista.
Big Mom the Great Pirate > Mihawk the Pirate.
Marco wasn't casual vs BM lol
Marco was using hybrid form and was pissed

Vista never used his sword style even vs Mihawk

Was Vista’s objective to fight Mihawk? Or was it to move forward with his crew and save Ace?
Vista's objective was to stop Mihawk from attacking/reaching Luffy
And he succeeded!

That was Marco's order

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yes that’s Vista’s objective: to move forward

So it makes sense why postponement is advantageous for Vista

Vista doesn’t know about the plan, but he makes the comment that it’s advantageous for Mihawk, so for what reason is postponement advantageous FOR MIHAWK ??

What do you suppose Vista means by that? Lol
Because Sengoku was screaming the plan to raise the encircling walls at the top of his lungs and literally the entire battlefield knew the pirates were about to get encircled, lol

Whitebeard had also just commented on the fact that Sengoku was okay with killing his own forces to encircle the Whitebeard Pirates, lol

So it’s a pretty easy conclusion that Sengoku wouldn’t have held his fire off of Mihawk to kill the Pirates, lol

Because Vista would have gotten himself killed otherwise. His own advantage is that he gets to stay alive.

That’s not the point

She CAN easily kill Marco, I agree. But she would rather make Perospero do it to ensure that he's loyal to the family and not thinking about betraying her.

Like he was. Because he was totally thinking about allying with Marco instead.

Pacifistas were gunning down everybody left and right. What they were doing was visible from all over Marineford. Vista did not know about the Marines' plan, but he certainly could logically surmise dueling anybody, let alone the WSS, when robots were lasering people all over the place is to neither of their advantages. :jordanmf:

And, since this is the first time we talked to one another, don't get too overly familiar with me, especially by putting me in the Mihawk camp or acting like a dickwad by implying that I am somehow a sheep. You ain't nobody special, Edgelord. :kobeha:
You mean the pacifistas that were targeting WBs people at the plaza but WB disregards it and tells his forces to storm the platform regardless lol

Pacifistas that could be defeated by even WBs fodder forces, that’s a concern for Vista?

Why not move the battle forward closer to the platform further away from the plaza? Why not do that?

Instead of switching location of their fight Mihawk postpones and Vista agrees, knowing not of the encircling wall

So there goes your Pacifista argument down the drain

Because Sengoku was screaming the plan to raise the encircling walls at the top of his lungs and literally the entire battlefield knew the pirates were about to get encircled, lol

Whitebeard had also just commented on the fact that Sengoku was okay with killing his own forces to encircle the Whitebeard Pirates, lol

So if you’re a 2 year old monkey, it’s a pretty easy conclusion that Sengoku wouldn’t have held his fire off of Mihawk to kill the Pirates, lol
You think Sengoku blurts out the plan?

Sengoku retreated his men from the plaza and told them to guard the platform from pirates entering. WB told his men to storm the platform and disregarded the pacifistas

No one from the WB camp could have known about the encircling wall. They were concerned with storming the platform