Questions & Mysteries How will Zoro react?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Like injuries would fucking stop Zoro from going back up to the roof. So Zoro became a bitch now? :gokulaugh:

Zoro's own words. He believes Luffy will win. There was no need for him or anyone else to go back to the roof.

But from what I gather from you guys.

Zoro is not the most loyal Straw Hat, as he would defy a direct order from Luffy.

Zoro is a bitch, and because of his injuries he'd rather play it safe, than assist Luffy.

This is gold. Didn't think Zoro fans would bash their fav in such a manner.
Tell me one thing - does Zoro look like he is confident there that Luffy will win?
He certainly doesnt look confident to me. :milaugh:
I guess, he knew betting on Luffy against the 1vs1 king wasnt smart but did it anyway.

Tell me one thing - does Zoro look like he is confident there that Luffy will win?
He certainly doesnt look confident to me. :milaugh:
I guess, he knew betting on Luffy against the 1vs1 king wasnt smart but did it anyway.
Tell me one thing. Was Zoro on Thriller Bark willing to give up his life for Luffy?

But now, he doesn't want to go and assist him because he's too injured?

So he has no faith in Luffy winning the fight, but he'd rather leave Luffy up there by himself to die, instead of going to help because he's too afraid to join back into the fight with his injuries?

Again, I ask.... Do you even hear yourself?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Tell me one thing. Was Zoro on Thriller Bark willing to give up his life for Luffy?

But now, he doesn't want to go and assist him because he's too injured?

So he has no faith in Luffy winning the fight, but he'd rather leave Luffy up there by himself to die, instead of going to help because he's too afraid to join back into the fight with his injuries?

Again, I ask.... Do you even hear yourself?
I hear myself just fine but you want Zoro to do what he cannot do - he collapsed from exhaustion - he cannot help him atm...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lmfao that didn't happen either.
Zoro doesn't not accept luffy losing
Wtf even is that
Just from hearsay he believed luffy lost to cesar clown and got pissed at luffy
You think he doesn't believe luffy lost to kaido after seeing first hand what kaido is.
All that was was both of them saying no to the offer of joining kaido
Celestial is a decent poster where Zoro is not concerned.

He doesn't want Zoro to fight Kaido again, so until their second confrontation commences, he'll be insufferable in Zoro and Kaido threads.