Questions & Mysteries How would you Rank Luffy, Zoro, Sanji in terms of Fighting Choreography? Who has the best?

Who has the Best Choreography?

• Luffy

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Zoro

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • Sanji

Votes: 26 38.2%

• Total voters
"He's still good with that. Check out Sanji Vs Judge. The spins and everything all stood out.
Gonna disagree with you. Ever since post TS his fights are cheeks.

I can't stand Luffy's fights post skip, I just can't at all. So he's last on my list..
Luffy's post TS fight are low tier too. When I watch Naruto fight get cut short im annoyed it's over, with Luffy's it's so draw-out and uninteresting I can't wait for it to be over see Luffy Vs Katakuri:

- Shitty fight choreography
- Ridiculous plot armor durability
- Plot conveniences that make FT look clean
- And tthe circle flip Oda does with him looks outright bad

Last edited:
The best part about Zoro's fights is when the fighting stops, and the focus becomes the critical point when Zoro pushes himself and manages to overcome adversity.

That's why Zoro vs Mr.1 remains Zoro's best fight to date.
This is why Zoro's fight are my favorite. Even though I think Oda could do some with work in improving on his swordfight choreography- the stakes, the emotion, seeing Zoro pushed to his limit and still rising to overcome the challenge is always entertaining to watch.

i thought we were talking about choreography. zoro overcoming fujis gravity well has nothing to do with that
I know, I meant that shortcome looked visibly incredible. The gravity scene making the ground fall, Zoro struggling and finally managing to send an aerial slash that pushed Fuji away meters back. It looked Boombastic to me.

Zoro is easily the worst. Oda is simply awful at drawing sword fights.

Luffy is easily the best.

Sanji... I think he's mediocre. Oda could do so much better with him (just look at Marco v K&Q) but it seems like he can't be bothered to put in the effort for Sanji.
I think One fear for Sanji is that we may never see his kicks actually land cleanly like they use to, Do to the Raid Suits speed and his increased flying ability Oda seems to be changing how he draws the attacks of flying combatants. We tend to see very laser looking attacks nowadays from flying characters. A Trend that started with King Kong Gun.

Last edited: