16: The Orca
20: CoC. Color of Clowns
23: Alwaysmind
24: Tyrant Muugen
29: Charlie
30: Crowned Witch

31: Mashiro Blue
35: Worst V2

Something like this @Flower I would try to clear those in white first. Though Im not sure if CoC is scum or not lol. His posts seem genuine.

Lol I just saw this, Ill let it slide for now Ape sis.
Muugen was at least pushing players, mostly Ratchet and Emil iirc. The rest hasn't done much. Not a fan of clearing completely inactive Mango yet. Melkor had posts that made me think town and others that made me doubt him. CoC should be priority, then I'd look into the players without content most, that would be Orwellian and Blue, closely followed by Pot. Giving me similar useless vibes as Red Night who has flipped scum.

3: MangoSenpai
4: Emil
5: Kiku
6: Lord Melkor
7: Yo Tan Wa
8: Pot Goblin
9: Random Asshole
15: Orwellian
16: The Orca
23: Alwaysmind
24: Tyrant Muugen
29: Charlie

35: Worst V2

Something like this @Flower I would try to clear those in white first. Though Im not sure if CoC is scum or not lol. His posts seem genuine.

Lol I just saw this, Ill let it slide for now Ape sis.
I've tried to explain myself better recently.

Had been suspecting Worse yesterday, but, don't have the same feeling now. Melkor's gone after me a few times, leaves me wondering. Blackbeard is trying to stretch this out to keep adding recruits, IMO.

Town needs to make some kind of push soon. What does other Town think? Any reads?

Muugen was at least pushing players, mostly Ratchet and Emil iirc. The rest hasn't done much. Not a fan of clearing completely inactive Mango yet. Melkor had posts that made me think town and others that made me doubt him. CoC should be priority, then I'd look into the players without content most, that would be Orwellian and Blue, closely followed by Pot. Giving me similar useless vibes as Red Night who has flipped scum.
I agree with you on Pot lol. I wouldnt lynch or kill Muugen before most of the others tbh.

I've tried to explain myself better recently.

Had been suspecting Worse yesterday, but, don't have the same feeling now. Melkor's gone after me a few times, leaves me wondering. Blackbeard is trying to stretch this out to keep adding recruits, IMO.

Town needs to make some kind of push soon. What does other Town think? Any reads?
I gave my reads above but did you use any actions today?

About what? I don't think he denied he's scum. He might not be Doflamingo but i don't think he's town
He never said he was scum lol, and these posts feel genuine idk:

I am like 50% aware of what's going on now. This game having a few more mechanics/chaos really has had me confused. At times I just DON'T have reads. I really though TAC could be scum, and he was Ace, sooooooooooo

Also I've come to realize I am just horrible at defending myself in general, I'm so fucking passive.

The problem is I read why people think I'm Scum and then nod and go "fuck, they're right, I'm playing like shit". So I don't know how to freaking respond LOL. I should have claimed Town earlier.
That's the part that confuses me, too. If they were trying to frame me, though, fuck, it worked.
To frame me, or because they wanted to go after someone else they thought was more dangerous are the two possibilities I've come to.
This again?

It's clear from my gameplay I'm inexperienced playing mafia, I've had to ask for basic instruction at least five times. Why would I be pushing reads if I'm not comfortable with them? I'd rather scan posts and go after people I actually had a gut feeling about, especially after going after Crowned on a whim blew up in my face.

If I could make better reads, I'd push people more. My big regret is not being more active with abilities.

3: MangoSenpai
4: Emil
6: Lord Melkor
8: Pot Goblin
15: Orwellian

List of PoE/unconfirmed players who unlocked their Burst ability previous day.