Current Events Hybrid form Kaido hasn't even done anything yet and It's already overrated

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
Base Kaido same level as Base BM, Hybrid Kaido is the same level as Soul Weapon imbued BM, they each have their own ways to get a power boost, they are designed to be around the same level, no way one is fodderizing another.
Soul Weapon imbued BM already exist, like when BM was fighting Jinbei, she was using all 3 of her soul weapons in some sort of way. And on the rooftop so far, BM using her Soul Weapons was def fighting better than Human Kaido and Dragon Kaido, her fireballs and lightning were responsible for 90% of the damage the SN's received.
So what you say here is Jimbei can block Thunder Bagua?:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Hybrid KAIDO > WB PRIME.
Hybrid KAIDO > WB PRIME.
Hybrid KAIDO > WB PRIME.
Is that's why WB live rent-free in Crydo's head?

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

What about awakened Kaido then?
:zorothink:
Base Kaido >= old WB without disease only old and with its 3 haki working.
Hybrid> = WB prime

Hybrid + Awakening >> bigger than all
It puts kaido at the top as the strongest of all time.

Ldward Lewgate
He's just a fearful kid.

So what you say here is Jimbei can block Thunder Bagua?:choppawhat:

Is that's why WB live rent-free in Crydo's head?
Yes, just like ODEN killed in WB's head.
Every time he saw a samurai he remembered that KAIDO killed ODEN and could not do anything against him because he is afraid of being beaten and losing his whole family to kaido.:whitepress:
Ldward Lewgate

We should wait for Kaido's power to be unraveled before we can get a logical conclusion, that much I can decidedly concur with. No point in overrating or downplaying Kaido, rather waiting. Oda taught us a lot can shift in a matter of a few chapters, either direction.
You speak about not downplaying Kaido yet I recall you saying yesterday that Akainu mid diffs Hyrbid Kaido.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Are you ready ?

Does anyone remember this YAMATO scam?
What is a distance attack and has traveled a considerable distance until reaching the number?

Given the size of KAIDO, if he has the same attack it will be basically 100x bigger.

Oda will make him miss the attack and hit the sea, while the attack travels several KM and explodes the SEA, LOL.

Oda made Kaido base casually levitate an island, the next feat will be the greatest in history, in addition to the NEG DIFF SNS.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
You speak about not downplaying Kaido yet I recall you saying yesterday that Akainu mid diffs Hyrbid Kaido.
It's high difficulty in my opinion, but since it's Oda we are talking about, we shall not be too accurate when it comes to predictions featuring impending power levels. Given the way I think Akainu will be defeated I can posit it's high. And that's an hypothetical scenario supported by portrayal, not a fact of course.

Gear Second was a MUCH bigger power boost than Lucci going from base to Hybrid form in EL.

Base Lucci was mid-diffing Base Luffy while Hybrid Lucci and G2 Luffy were equal hell I'd even say Luffy was slightly stronger with g2.

Drake's hybrid form hardly bumped him up a lot either.

I see people saying Hybrid Kaido would fodderize BM because Base matched her, when in reality if Base Kaido is 90 then Hybrid is 100.
You know that Luffy had hard times in base form then changed to own Blueno
Lucci hybird was a massive power up in base form both were more or less equal yet with him going hybird form he could keep up with Luffy power up

If Lucci had for example ( dont discuss the number it can be 4,40 or 400) 4000 Luffy had 3700
then Lucci had 8000 Luffy had 8100 its a power up we saw it against Blueno and Luccis power up was like that too

So its not much bigger its slightly less power up maybe we never really saw Drakes hybird form but P1 easily pushed away Sanji in hybird form and Ulti made Luffy nearly use gear 4

All in one Kaidos hybird form is a significant power up can he low diff BM never
BM is mother nature she controls the sky and can enhance her homis to match up this power like all yonkos