Current Events Hybrid form Kaido hasn't even done anything yet and It's already overrated

sure , he was the strongest pirate tho
Post automatically merged:

the narrator was talking in a POV OF WHAT FODDERS IN THE OP WORLD THINK, SEND ME A SCAN OF A TOP TIER ACKNOWLEDGING HIM RIGHT NOW, I CAN GIVE YOU ALL MINE

why would marines have titles tho? garp woulda had worlds strongest marine, but obviously marines dont get or have titles

WSC cannt even beat big mom while having an stamina advantage
- sure but WB said it humself he cant be the strongest forever
- so narrator is a fodder? Lol show me where the narrator tells the reader obytheway this is according to fodder. The narrator said among all of sea, land, air. Where is the fodder? The whole world knows that Kaidou is WSC. WB was hesitating to go into a conflict with Kaidou. Orochi boasts Kaidou's name to entire WG. Its your burden of proof to show that the title only from fodders perspective.
- even if Garp is the strongest marine, its inferior than the strongest creature which Kaidou is.

-so you want to bring bad feats into this? Kaidou laugh at Scabbards' and Oden's Ryou, while WB the WSM coldsweated from Squardo's single stab and Mihawk failed to beat non-FS Luffy who are distracted due to Luffy wanting to save Ace.

:milaugh:then had to find another thing to downplay kaido when he realised Ace could hardly match base yamato.

These haters,
They think 5 SNs can beat Kaido in act 3 or 4 easily
They think they can beat 2 Emperors lol

They also thought retainers would push kaido to high diff or win
There's no need to claim Ace gives Kaido a hard fight, there are so many other elements to belittle Kaido.

Like potentially fake WSC title
Comparative analysis with the admirals expecially roles in the story wise, particularly later on

Etc etc

- sure but WB said it humself he cant be the strongest forever
I love when people use that quote, because afterwards
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:He still had enough strength to defeat the yonkos,

- so narrator is a fodder? Lol show me where the narrator tells the reader obytheway this is according to fodder. The narrator said among all of sea, land, air. Where is the fodder? The whole world knows that Kaidou is WSC
narrator is talking, not about what regular people/fodders in one piece think, kaido the WSC couldnt even defeat a human big mom nice try
:endthis:

WB was hesitating to go into a conflict with Kaidou. Orochi boasts Kaidou's name to entire WG. Its your burden of proof to show that the title only from fodders perspective.
Over a 2 year old, dead man, when its not worth it, you must be a little kid if you dont understand the concept of war, and losing poeple you love, orochi works for the WG himself, there his daddy, notice how he never mentions marine admirals tho

-so you want to bring bad feats into this? Kaidou laugh at Scabbards' and Oden's Ryou, while WB the WSM coldsweated from Squardo's single stab and Mihawk failed to beat non-FS Luffy who are distracted due to Luffy wanting to save Ace.
there all known new world pirates, so whats your point atleast he aint get stabbed by some fodder kinemon or okiku LOL
I have no joy in posting scans from now on with you for it to get bypassed and act like you aint see it

I love when people use that quote, because afterwards
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:He still had enough strength to defeat the yonkos,

narrator is talking, not about what regular people/fodders in one piece think, kaido the WSC couldnt even defeat a human big mom nice try
:endthis:

Over a 2 year old, dead man, when its not worth it, you must be a little kid if you dont understand the concept of war, and losing poeple you love, orochi works for the WG himself, there his daddy, notice how he never mentions marine admirals tho

there all known new world pirates, so whats your point atleast he aint get stabbed by some fodder kinemon or okiku LOL
I have no joy in posting scans from now on with you for it to get bypassed and act like you aint see it
- WB feels he's not the strongest anymore but he can help people is enough. Why do you want to make your argument worse?
- so people of the whole world know Kaidou is WSC. So the ones acknowledging WB and Mihawk is not the people of the world? Where is the word fodder lol
- Mihawk couldnt even tag preTS Luffy properly and WB couldnt even do anything to Kuzan lololol compare that to Kaidou playing with his food even Oden must babysit Zoro and other supernovas to deal mere scale-deep damage which didnt make Kaidou flinch/blink more than a few panels lolol
- Stabbed by Kinemon and Nine Scabbards who are Wano's strongest samurai and suffer no damage afterwards compared to stabbed one time by Squardo and coughed blood afterwards due to significantly weakened heart lolol

Kaidou seems better and better the more you post your pics lolol

Last edited:
- WB feels he's not the strongest but he can help people is enough. Do you want to make your argument worse?
no, Oda's does tho
He doesnt have a title, bruh oda even gave cp0 the title, to remind us he still uses it
WB couldnt even do anything to Kuzan lololol compare that to Kaidou playing with his food
Kuzan is stronger than kaido, but ok whatever floats your boat
by Squardo and coughed blood afterwards due to significantly weakened heart lolol
What happen afterwards? I know you know, blocks one of the strongest giants in the marines with one hand, than uses a basic gura punch, and his earthquakes are felt around the world, kaido will never achieve that lol

How do you know base Kaido is at 90%? We have never seen base Kaido go all out or even Big Mom for that matter. Base Kaido could be 50 and Hybrid could be 75. Then there could be another level that takes him to 100. We haven’t really seen base Kaido do much, if he can one shot Luffy when serious I’m sure he could beat the SN in base but as the chapter shows he’s obviously not taking the fight seriously.

Kaido is about to end the SN in his hybrid form pretty easily from the looks of it and that’s after a gang assault with Odens sword and a Gamma knife. So all signs point to base Kaido probably being only half of his strength. If Hybrid is full 100% strength then that’s terrible writing. There’s no reason why the SN should be forcing Kaido to use full strength at this point in time. I don’t even think he needs hybrid given that he’s joking around with BM. The only thing that makes sense is for the SN to lose this 1st fight, lose again in the next one, then finally beat him in the 3rd battle in a final fight which they BARELY win. Anything else is just bullshit ass-pulling and shits on the Yonko hype that has been built since the series began.

Last edited:
no, Oda's does tho

He doesnt have a title, bruh oda even gave cp0 the title, to remind us he still uses it

Kuzan is stronger than kaido, but ok whatever floats your boat

What happen afterwards? I know you know, blocks one of the strongest giants in the marines with one hand, than uses a basic gura punch, and his earthquakes are felt around the world, kaido will never achieve that lol
- lol WB with title but he debunked it hinself lol
- lol Kuzan defeated by Akainu defeated by sick WB who dead by regular shotgun lol
- Kaidou will never achieve that kind of low feat since he tanked Oden that Edo tensei just to give his power in Zoro's slash along with other SNs while just starting to have fun while WB said Oden is incredible lolol

- lol WB with title but he debunked it hinself lol
- lol Kuzan defeated by Akainu defeated by sick WB who dead by regular shotgun lol
- Kaidou will never achieve that kind of low feat since he tanked Oden that Edo tensei just to give his power in Zoro's slash along with other SNs while just starting to have fun while WB said Oden is incredible lolol
:hihihi:Excuse me, after what I heard may I please excuse myself from every debating against you ,after this