Character Discussion "I Am Oden!!"

Do Yamato's words make sense to you

• Yes

• No

• She's crazy

Results are only viewable after voting.
What a puny-brained comment lol. By that logic, since there are more men than women on earth, that means we shouldn’t acknowledge women and every human is a man. “We don’t let the minority dictate the majority!!”

All of Wano is shit, but Yamato stands by herself in a class of cringe lol. It’s one thing to inherit someone’s will, it’s another thing to claim you literally are an entirely different person.
Your twisting what I say to fit your narrative, you lost.
You lose everything.
Post automatically merged:

Female is female male is male. Not changing that.
A turd with a ribbon on it is still a turd.

Well what did you expect when what you said doesn’t make sense?
It does, you should know that you can't use the same argument for everything. That's just dumb which reflects on you.
Catering to the minority to placate them is what's causing RW issues. Durr
Why should we change everything in society and how it's ran just to make the small feel better.
How retarded.

It does, you should know that you can't use the same argument for everything. That's just dumb which reflects on you.
Why should we change everything in society and how it's ran just to make the small feel better.
How retarded.
You could say the same thing about fishmen in the One Piece world. I suppose it doesn’t matter how they’re treated? A minority shouldn’t dominate the majority but they should be treated fairly and with respect.

Weren't you insulting people for not saying yamato is a man?
Insults? Telling people the truth is Insults?
Yamato being a woman.

You could say the same thing about fishmen in the One Piece world. I suppose it doesn’t matter how they’re treated? A minority shouldn’t dominate the majority but they should be treated fairly and with respect.
That's a race, not a percentage of people, differing context.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The issue that’s being caused is due to the fact that the prior societal descriptor to describe entire groups of people isn’t capable of accurately describing them as it was created by bronze-age bigots who were so small minded that they would sooner kill these people than they would update their small-minded understanding of the world.

Do not be like the above.

Because if it were you, you would feel terrible every time someone mis-gendered you. Imagine being a man constantly being called a woman, and then being told no one cared about your feelings when you said something about it. This is how serial killers are born. Have some empathy for fuck’s sake.

The issue that’s being caused is due to the fact that the prior societal descriptor to describe entire groups of people isn’t capable of accurately describing them as it was created by bronze-age bigots who were so small minded that they would sooner kill these people than they would update their small-minded understanding of the world.

Do not be like the above.

Because if it were you, you would feel terrible every time someone mis-gendered you. Imagine being a man constantly being called a woman, and then being told no one cared about your feelings when you said something about it. This is how serial killers are born. Have some empathy for fuck’s sake.
I don't need to have empathy for that type of stupidity. You base your thoughts on emotions not logic or facts. That's what's wrong with these fools now a days.
We aren't going to agree on this. So leave it.

Excellent post and analysis

And yet there are those who go: hurr durr, Yamato is gonna stay on Wano and become shogun because that is what Oden was supposed to do....

:sanmoji::luuh:

I'll also chip in and say that i know people are annoyed with Yamato's whole 'Oden' thing, but the truth is that growing up locked on a island where the only decent human you know of was oden, while also being repeatedly bashed on the head by an iron club will do that to someone after growing up and coming out of the woodwork.

I consider it no different to Nami still having her possessive money controlling and stealing habits that was hammered into her because of Arlong's mistreatment.

Its like a PTSD.

I also find it a bit annoying, but i will stomach it now because Yamato has been waiting for this for so long. She should be more of herself once she joins the crew and is comfortable in revealing and expressing more of her own personality and feelings.

:moonwalk:

Now IF after she joins the crew and is STILL like this and doesn't change for the rest of the series, then we are gonna have problems. Then i'd say that Kaido didn't bonk Yamato enough.

:kriwhat:

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don't need to have empathy for that type of stupidity. You base your thoughts on emotions not logic or facts. That's what's wrong with these fools now a days.
We aren't going to agree on this. So leave it.
It is a fact that intersex people exist and do not fall under the realm of traditional gender roles. Your response?

“Fuck them because I am the majority and am too small minded to discard my understanding of made up terms that I learned when I was 3.”

Which one of us is being emotional again? Lol

But you’re right about one thing, I’m not going to agree with such a shitty opinion lol.

Your twisting what I say to fit your narrative, you lost.
You lose everything.

Female is female male is male. Not changing that.
A turd with a ribbon on it is still a turd.
So you are unable to differentiate between two terms that have different meanings. :okay:

It is a fact that intersex people exist and do not fall under the realm of traditional gender roles. Your response?

“Fuck them because I am the majority and am too small minded to discard my understanding of made up terms that I learned when I was 3.”

Which one of us is being emotional again? Lol

But you’re right about one thing, I’m not going to agree with such a shitty opinion lol.
Wrong. We don't change who and what we are just to cater to a small percentage. I'm not the one who makes the rules, but I'm certain not about to change them for such a thing.
Live with it.
Your opinion is shitty to me. You are emotional because I'm not agreeing with your little box of bullshit.

So you are unable to differentiate between two terms that have different meanings. :okay:
Cry me a river.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We don't change who and what we are just to cater to a small percentage.
No one is asking you to change who you are lol. Just don’t be a jackass genital police when others claim they are different from what your 3 year old mentality can comprehend. Just accept that you aren’t smart enough to fathom the complexity of gender and move on. No need to be an ass about it.

No one is asking you to change who you are lol. Just don’t be a jackass genital police when others claim they are different from what your 3 year old mentality can comprehend. Just accept that you aren’t smart enough to fathom the complexity of gender and move on. No need to be an ass about it.
Nah no. You all are the dumb asses who are trying to change something that's just something that is natural. You are the problem, the Age of Entitlement you enabler.
Just accept that You are in the wrong. If you think I'm the genital police what are you becoming? The pronoun Police. Double standard much and ignorant too?

Last edited:
2 things I would like to say.
1. Idc how she identifies her. For me, she will always be a she/her, if she gets offended I will apologize to her. Sike, she is a fictional character, she won't cry because I use she/her isntead of he/him ffs.
2. I still find the "I am Oden" cringe as fuck. Just imagine Luffy running around while screaming ot everyone "I am Shanks".