I am the only one who don't like this Manga ?

Do you like Kingdom ?

• Total voters
How people here feel offended when someone says they dont like Kingdom...
Not really offended we are more baffled at the reason, you stated art was one of your reasons. Yes art of most series are off putting or off but they gradually grow on you and heavily improve. I would say for the art that kingdom has is by the far the best. Also for most series that are weekly no series can even rival it. Closest thing to it would be Berserk and that comes out once a time in a blue moon.

Kingdom like many have stated is a masterpiece not only in art but also story that is based off true events minus the little changes. I would recommend that you give it another go and try getting around the Baiyou arc so until Chapter 173 and i will guarantee you will not be able to stop clicking "Next Chapter".

If you don't like you don't like it, but yeah most of us that read Kingdom on a weekly basis or so are more confused as to why your reason for not liking a masterpiece thats all.

There was a time when Kingdom wasnt so popular and not many people were invested in it. Now a days it has become very popular to the point it can be considered a mainstream manga. So Kingdom fans wont really miss you. Its your loss for missing out such a great manga.

P.S. the artwork gets better.
P.S.2. Try 100 more chapters, you will like it

Sorry if it offends people but readers who criticize kingdom should stick to fairy tale stories where cute things happens this manga is not for you.

Its well written complex storyline by a mangaka that needs great imagination to draw this manga . Chinese history is riddled with lot of folk tales , superstitions and taught the world art of war . Not many people from west will like this manga because the mangaka focuses on Chinese philosophy and it needs great imagination.

I like it, i don´t love it though, at least not anymore. Up to coalition arc, i would have easily put this among top 10 on my list, but after that it becomes too repetitive with antagonists you can easily switch out for the most part without having major influence on the trajectory of the narrative, which is one of the key points i would not put it up there. The Ryofui confrontation arc was another highlight after coalition arc, and while its quality partly stems from what actually happened, it´s also no coincidence i feel like that considering Ryofui is one of the two most memorable antagonists of the series (besides Riboku). Plus Shin, essentially being a Shonen protagonist, feels out of place in the manga for me. Might also be that i have an unusual perspective though since i have seen a few different dramatizations of the Warring States Period and other significant eras (whether it´s movie or dramas) in which the essential characters of the era were built up simultaneously instead of introducing them in succession. But considering we still have a lot of story to tell, and considering we have many characters from each kingdom already introduced now, my perspective might change.

I put coalition arc as top 5 arcs i have read though, there was not one moment i felt was wasted.

I like it, i don´t love it though, at least not anymore. Up to coalition arc, i would have easily put this among top 10 on my list, but after that it becomes too repetitive with antagonists you can easily switch out for the most part without having major influence on the trajectory of the narrative, which is one of the key points i would not put it up there. The Ryofui confrontation arc was another highlight after coalition arc, and while its quality partly stems from what actually happened, it´s also no coincidence i feel like that considering Ryofui is one of the two most memorable antagonists of the series (besides Riboku). Plus Shin, essentially being a Shonen protagonist, feels out of place in the manga for me. Might also be that i have an unusual perspective though since i have seen a few different dramatizations of the Warring States Period and other significant eras (whether it´s movie or dramas) in which the essential characters of the era were built up simultaneously instead of introducing them in succession. But considering we still have a lot of story to tell, and considering we have many characters from each kingdom already introduced now, my perspective might change.

I put coalition arc as top 5 arcs i have read though, there was not one moment i felt was wasted.
This! Except for Karin, no antogonist is close to interesting or as well built up as Riboku. Hope Hara slowly builds up main generals from other states. Amount of build up and hype Riboku got was unreal! Truly he was extremely well characterized by the author