Character Discussion I don't like Yamato

Wouldn’t she have personal beef with BB and Akainu in some way? with the Ace thing?
Maybe but she never said she did. And either way its not a dream/goal like the other straw hats
Luffy>pk and one piece
Zoro>wss
Frankey > to make a ship and for the ship to sail all seas (the thousands sunny was created and now hes on it to make sure it sails all seas)
Usopp> to sail the seas and become a brave warrior of the sea+ to write and document the stories of the SH
Nami> to draw the biggest world map. And become the best navigator
Robin> to learn the history through all ponygliphs and to become a great scholar
Sanji> all blue
Chopper > to learn as much medicine from as many places over the world to save as many lives and to become a great doctor.

Yamato>? Whats her goal to board the ship really? If its just to have an adventure then it feels cringy compared to the other straw hats
Post automatically merged:

Says the guy with the Usopp portrait.

"Brave Warrior of the Sea" is way more vague than, "Retracing Oden's Steps"
You are missing the point completely and usopp dream is not just to become a "great warrior of the sea"
Yamato just wants to take kaido down and then what? Go on an adventure?

You are missing the point completely and usopp dream is not just to become a "great warrior of the sea"
What? Visiting Elbaf?
Doesn't exactly count for your point, since Usopp didn't get that until after leaving his home Island.

Meeting his dad?
Thats never been his stated intention or reason for going out to sea.
Yamato just wants to take kaido down and then what? Go on an adventure?
She wants to open the borders of Wano.
Theres a good chance that she'll have to change the world first if he wants to safely do that, assuming the political situation post-wano is as bad, as some theories suggest, so that basically on the upper half of protagonist motivations on this crew.

What? Visiting Elbaf?
Doesn't exactly count for your point, since Usopp didn't get that until after leaving his home Island.

Meeting his dad?
Thats never been his stated intention or reason for going out to sea.

She wants to open the borders of Wano.
Theres a good chance that she'll have to change the world first if he wants to safely do that, assuming the political situation post-wano is as bad, as some theories suggest, so that basically on the upper half of protagonist motivations on this crew.
Yet again you miss the point. I already explained this many times. Yes she has a goal at wano but she has no goal after wano. All straw hats have long term goals. And i explained what usopps goal aswell. Once kaido is defeated all her goals (which arent even her goals because she is just copying oden) will be fulfillled. There is no indication that the wano borders will be closed after kaidos defeated. Infact it will he more beneficial for her to stay at wano and help people there rebuild. Stop assuming things to satisfy your theories . Everything in the story points out that once kaido is down the wano borders are open. And once kaido is down yamatos goal is fulfilled. And even then its not really her dream. She just following odens dream which is like i said, Cringe.

Yet again you miss the point. I already explained this many times. Yes she has a goal at wano but she has no goal after wano. All straw hats have long term goals. And i explained what usopps goal aswell. Once kaido is defeated all her goals (which arent even her goals because she is just copying oden) will be fulfillled. There is no indication that the wano borders will be closed after kaidos defeated. Infact it will he more beneficial for her to stay at wano and help people there rebuild.
Cool Theory.
I don't see why reopening Wano now of all times, is a good idea, or why the people of wano would want the direct child of their oppressor to remain in the country as its strongest combatant, so it could use some Work, but point for imagination.
Opening Wano seems a bit like liberating the Fishmen, to me. Something that ultimately requires end game stuff to properly finish. Which is actually Jinbei's dream isn't it...
Stop assuming things to satisfy your theories .
That some insulting levels of projection you have there.
She just following odens dream which is like i said, Cringe.
Luffy's just following Roger's dream; cringe.
Sanji's just following Zeff's dream; cringe.
Zoro's just following Kuina's dream; cringe.
Brook's dream is just trying to support the dream of a whale he hasn't seen for 50 years. Ultra-cringe.

But for real, the real "cringy" thing is the unironic use of that word.

Glad someone made a thread about this.
My reasons to dislike her are the same. I will write them as a way of agree with you.
Design: The fandom's talk about every girl and woman somehow look like Nami or Robin isn't true. Oda know how draw girls and woman with unique and great designs,which he show through Galette,Amande and Black Maria. Yamato's design not stand out compared to these three.
Character context: Yamato is the daughter of the Wano Country's big evil,and is a worshiper of the Wano Country's big hero. That's the most hollow and generic character context one could have.
Personality: She is a shameful and annoying Oden's fangirl,and a living Plot Device for bring Oden's diary back to storyline and protect the Kozuki Clan's failure.
@nik87 @HA001 @Kejon @Bullet @Guymieux @MarineHQ62 @Jackteo @Orojackson Refugee @imacub @Topi Jerami @The White Crane @Luffy bin Dragon @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
My opinion of her is not set yet, but not involving her since Punk Hazard is Oda's second biggest blunder in the series.