Future Events I might take a massive L for this prediction, but screw it. Ryokugyu is going to clap the alliance.

There’s a great chance that he is the post timeskip Kuma and will body everyone, serving as development for one of the straw hats or perhaps for another character like Zoro.

This isn’t as crazy of a prediction as fanboys are leading you to believe lol.
Would be the best way to go about it if he connects it with the Ryuuma grave which Oda still hasn't done.
Hope he doesn't omit the grave quest.

There’s a great chance that he is the post timeskip Kuma and will body everyone, serving as development for one of the straw hats or perhaps for another character like Zoro.

This isn’t as crazy of a prediction as fanboys are leading you to believe lol.
But if this happens then how does that relate to the power level? I never thought that admiral >yonkoi was that unreasonable at all. Certainly they are in certain stats, but with how powerful is Luffy there shouldn't be a way in which the alliance is deeply compromised.

The only logical way i can see Greenbull winning this is by using a sneaky hax of some sort like Caesar clown or taking them off guard. Otherwise there's just no way he would solo the alliance.

I think people must realize that the alliance in Wano is much stronger than Whitbeard forces on Marineford (an old and sick yonko whose strongest support was Marco). Saying Aramaki will solo the alliance fairly is like saying him alone could have put a stop to the Marineford war or that he can solo Whitebeard fleet plus an additional Yonko. This would make absolutely no sense, ain't no way this is happening

Oda will probably make him look good for a couple of chapter than he will be put in his place and retreat after maybe taking something or someone from them. This is not sabaody, pre timeskip or dressrosa, nobody will run away

Luffy, Kid, Law, Yamato, Zoro, Marco, Jimbei, Killer, Sanji and many more losing against Greenbull ? Hell no:kidwat:
Tbh I must agree

I dunno about actually clapping the alliance but narratively Ryokugyu simply getting his ass handed to him doesn't add anything.
Accomplishment ?
-Luffy just defeated the WSC said to be unbeatable in 1 v 1s a few chapters ago, his crew destroyed the top officers and 2 of his allies defeated another emperor.

Showing how much straw hats grew and that they're not underdogs anymore?
-Luffy's one of the four emperors, canonically making him one of the greatest pirates alive in the verse.

Showing how much of a threat straw hats are?
-Gorosei are already on constant meltdown due to how scared they're of Luffy.
Really, the only purpose would be fanservice. And make the WG look even more underpowered.

While Ryokugyu getting a good showing be it by hax, trickery or simply raw power would show that no matter how strong Luffy and his crew became, the final saga won't be a walk in the park. A lot of readers are currently in the "euphoria phase". They think Luffy will steamroll through everything from now and will never struggle again, outside his fight agains Blackbeard and maybe Im but this is not how Oda write.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But if this happens then how does that relate to the power level? I never thought that admiral >yonkoi was that unreasonable at all. Certainly they are in certain stats, but with how powerful is Luffy there shouldn't be a way in which the alliance is deeply compromised.
It doesn’t necessarily. Imagine Green Bull covers Wano in sleep spores before anybody knows he’s there or something.

But y’all have to understand that not everything that happens in One Piece is about power levels lol. Green Bull being introduced as a threat like this could be for the purposes of showing us just how powerful the Government is before we move into EOS.