Bougya I think it’s time for the Shanks fandom to break off from the Yonko fandom

Another Erkan PTSD thread, someone just help this retard, I damaged his little brain too much. :kailaugh:

Liroyru was kicked out by Yonko fans for a reason and then lied that it was only me that kicked him out and lied that I was asking for likes but he never showed the screenshots :luffylaugh:

Imagine lying about things like that, I can't imagine how crazy this guy is.

You can't tell other Shanks fans what to do your retarded little shit, your butthurt that you got from me is so big you cry every week.

I defend Shanks vs Ladmiral wankers and ZKKtards more than you do.

I am a better Shanks fan than you peanut brain.

Defending Shanks may not 1 shot a guy that another Yonko BM didn't one-shot is normal for Yonko fans.

While you say things like BB's Haki is weaker than Law's and saying ''crydo'' is being a bitch.

The only reason you act like Shanks fan because you want to use him vs Kaido, BM and BB fans.
Noodle and jErkan are nutjobs, don't listen to them.
Shanks is relative to the other Emperors. It's only natural.
So they should listen Monster Zolo's little bitch who was begging to join our Yonko PM but never accepted, or listen the proven liar who got kicked out of Yonko PM :kailaugh: You little bitch you can't run your mouth.

Another Erkan PTSD thread, someone just help this retard, I damaged his little brain too much. :kailaugh:

Liroyru was kicked out by Yonko fans for a reason and then lied that it was only me that kicked him out and lied that I was asking for likes but he never showed the screenshots :luffylaugh:

You can't tell other Shanks fans what to do your retarded little shit, your butthurt that you got from me is so big you cry every week.

I defend Shanks vs Ladmiral wankers and ZKKtards more than you do.

I am a better Shanks fan than you peanut brain.

The only reason you act like Shanks fan because you want to use him vs Kaido, BM and BB fans.

So they should listen Monster Zolo's little bitch who was begging to join our Yonko PM but never accepted, or listen the proven liar who got kicked out of Yonko PM :kailaugh: You little bitch you can't run your mouth.
I feel absolutely nothing towards you.
I don't even feel shame or disgust. You're just that pathetic.

Whitebeard never aimed for One Piece, Poneglyphs, Laugh Tale etc. His dream was his family so not going on war make sense.

All other Yonkos wants to go after One Piece so they have to battle each other and a certain point.

All Yonkos were kind of afraid of the other. Big Mom wanted Giant alliance to be sure she would beat the others. Kaido wanted the SMILES and Shanks wanted the others to be dethroned.
You are strawmanning. You argued that Shanks is scared and therefore didnt go to Wano, yet WB was very close to Oden and specifically did not go because of the danger it posed to the country:

This has literally nothing to do with being PK or desire.

You are strawmanning. You argued that Shanks is scared and therefore didnt go to Wano, yet WB was very close to Oden and specifically did not go because of the danger it posed to the country:

This has literally nothing to do with being PK or desire.
Like I said WB dream is his family. He can't afford risky it for nothing(He didn't even knew if Oden was still alive etc).

But Shanks has the will to go to Laugh Tale, find One Piece etc. So he can afford risky his crew just like Luffy did.

Recent events have made it clear that it’s not only Admiral and Mihawk bros who want to downplay Shanks. Even Kaido, BM, and BB fans have started downplaying him because his superior showings, which makes them feel insecure. Just look at how BM and BB fans like @JoNdule and @Erkan12 are coming up with desperate cope arguments like “Kid’s railgun exploding is what really KOed him!” because they know that Shanks 0.5 shotting Kid casually makes BM and BB look much weaker than Shanks. Not even Admiral fans stoop so low as to use that to downplay Shanks. If other Yonko fans are gonna start making even worse anti-Shanks arguments than Admiral fans, why should we remain allies with them?
Ya might as well break off. Oda clearly loves Shanks more than he does any other Yonko. The Kaido/Linlin stans are just jealous of the preference that Oda has for Red Hair.

Like I said WB dream is his family. He can't afford risky it for nothing(He didn't even knew if Oden was still alive etc).

But Shanks has the will to go to Laugh Tale, find One Piece etc. So he can afford risky his crew just like Luffy did.
Now you are making shit up about Whitebeard, because nothing in that image I posted talks about that.

They all didnt go to not risk innocent Wano citizen from getting hurt or killed.

On the other hand, all of them risked their lives in the war to save Ace. They tried to save 1 person as opposed to a full country under oppressive rule.